Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ARE???? what the heck did her eyebrows look like before, if THIS is better? 😅 Honestly, I have never seen these people before, but I saw comments about them here. What is their channel?
She has over 12000 followers on Twitter. I guess there really is a market for everything 🤷🏼‍♀️
They were even more pencil thin and black in the vlog I watched… or maybe I’m seeing them in a better light comparatively to the rest of the image now 🤣

In all seriousness though - fair play to the girl, if she can earn money and it’s what she wants to do then good for. She isn’t my cup of tea. I can’t say I’ve ever associated Disney vloggers with up close vaj shots but then I guess she could be wearing the Minnie ears while she does it ?
Yeah, I’m with you. Not hurting anyone, everyone has a kink, oldest trade in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In all seriousness though - fair play to the girl, if she can earn money and it’s what she wants to do then good for. She isn’t my cup of tea. I can’t say I’ve ever associated Disney vloggers with up close vaj shots but hmm I guess she could be wearing the Minnie ears while she does it ?
Yeah, I don’t really mind the fact that she’s doing it per se, it’s more… how bad the pictures are, I guess? I’d want something a bit more aesthetically pleasing, if I chose to pay for it. And I don’t mean because she’s plus sized, but because… they’re just awful pictures. But if people get off on just seeing a vag and some honkers…good for them, and good for her, I guess 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I don’t really mind the fact that she’s doing it per se, it’s more… how bad the pictures are, I guess? I’d want something a bit more aesthetically pleasing, if I chose to pay for it. And I don’t mean because she’s plus sized, but because… they’re just awful pictures. But if people get off on just seeing a vag and some honkers…good for them, and good for her, I guess 😁
Literally. Production quality akin to their vlogs! 😅

Literally. Production quality akin to their vlogs! 😅
Also, cut the bloody labels off your lingerie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ash's media degree going to good use lol

Guess she can't cut the labels off because they're returned to save money 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
yeah, I hear you. It rarely happens, however, because that would mean having to get their luggage out of the hold, which is likely to cause a further delay, so most airlines just grind their teeth and let dawdlers get on anyway. Chances that they’ll be served sneeze-muffins, though, are exceptionally high 😁
The airline I work for if we are waiting for a few passengers we will at 15 minutes before scheduled departure start to look for the bags of missing passengers and at 10 minutes before when the gate sbould have closed its a simple case of which ever happens first, if the bags are found before the passengers turn up they are offloaded and denied boarding, if the passengers turn up first then they are allowed to travel. On several occasions over the years I have had to refuse people because they were late. All airlines do something similar

Reactions: 1
Oh please please please someone ask Very Neko if they are aware of this. It doesn't really chime with their brand image does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh please please please someone ask Very Neko if they are aware of this. It doesn't really chime with their brand image does it?
I wonder how long it’ll be until someone comments on one of their vlogs.
I only checked out their channel after this shocking revelation, but I can’t watch them at all now 😅

I see innuendo in every exchange between them. I nearly gagged when I saw them in the hotel room and in that infinity pool. I look at the dude and think “Welp, now we know you’re a redhead all the way” 😂.

These just aren’t things I want to know about my Disney vloggers.

They had to know someone would make the connection some day. Pretty ballsy… or stupid, not sure which. Unless they really don’t give a damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine taking photos of your future wife with a butt plug in her ass to fund Walt Disney world trips. Suddenly I feel like I’m doing ok in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine taking photos of your future wife with a butt plug in her ass to fund Walt Disney world trips. Suddenly I feel like I’m doing ok in life.
Yep, that’s a bad one. Personally, I can’t get over the “vote for me for prettiest smile in the UK” posts on her site, where she’s photographed in the least flattering angle, with her boobs squished higgledy-piggledy between her arms. I need help, I can’t cope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep, that’s a bad one. Personally, I can’t get over the “vote for me for prettiest smile in the UK” posts on her site, where she’s photographed in the least flattering angle, with her boobs squished higgledy-piggledy between her arms. I need help, I can’t cope 🤣
With literally one of the worst smiles 🤪

I always like supporting the smaller vloggers as I find them more down to earth and real...I don't think I will be checking these two out now as I have seen far too much already! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As the tequila hangover finally lifts, I’m left with one important question….how’d you stumble upon this nugget of information TLK? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope to god Sophie and Dave don't find out about this possible funding option for their elusive WDW trip 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.