Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..... I found out how these two manage to afford multiple Disney trips, bare in mind Ashley works in a bar and Emily works for Primark.

1650677543260.png

Emily has a side hustle :sick::oops:

Can you guess what it is yet? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s 7am, I’m hungover to duck, so excuse my probably obvious question, but I’m guessing you mean some form of Only Fans.

1) who is paying for that 😳
2) wonder how the brands they always begging for freebies from feel about that 😂

Reactions: 2
Please see aforementioned hungover to duck…that’s not a visual anyone needs in their life 🤢🤮🤢

Does anyone have any recommendations for good recent Disneyland California vlogs?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any recommendations for good recent Disneyland California vlogs?
Ooh funny you should say that, just doing a bit of research on Disneyland myself. LOVED DLP recently with the anniversary celebrations so looking for another resort that's not become a total soulless money grabber like WDW has (sadly no sign of Japan opening to tourists any time soon).

So far I have watched: The Burgesses, Theme Park Worldwide, Tangled Up In Fun and Becca Louise. They're all very different which I enjoy because I take different bits of advice from each one. I'd love more recommendations, too.

Ooh funny you should say that, just doing a bit of research on Disneyland myself. LOVED DLP recently with the anniversary celebrations so looking for another resort that's not become a total soulless money grabber like WDW has (sadly no sign of Japan opening to tourists any time soon).

So far I have watched: The Burgesses, Theme Park Worldwide, Tangled Up In Fun and Becca Louise. They're all very different which I enjoy because I take different bits of advice from each one. I'd love more recommendations, too.
Thank you! I’ve watched Becca Louise but will check out the others. We’re going to disneyland next month so trying to find stuff as recent as poss!

Reactions: 1
Ok, like I have said before, I really do like Karen Bee, but HOW is she affording her lifestyle? How much does an accountant make in the UK?

Disneyland Paris in March, NYC in April, then WDW in May. Always several meals and several snacks in the parks, when they go, always plenty of merch, plenty of shopping sprees.

Two DVC contracts, although I think she shares those with her sister.

Even with a very frugal lifestyle, that sounds like a stretch, and looking at her weekly vlogs, that doesn’t seem to be the case anyway. Living in London ALONE has got to be really expensive. Add to that plenty of takeouts, expensive cosmetics, 45 advent calendars. I genuinely wonder how that’s possible. I don’t think it’s the bank of mom and dad, and I don’t think she’s the type to plunge herself into debt.

If I sound a little jealous, that’s because I am 😅
Again, I like her, so good for her. But it does make me question my professional choices.

Reactions: 5
It’s 7am, I’m hungover to duck, so excuse my probably obvious question, but I’m guessing you mean some form of Only Fans.

1) who is paying for that 😳
2) wonder how the brands they always begging for freebies from feel about that 😂
🤣 yes it’s OF….I came across her twitter for it and it wasn’t pretty. She doesn’t go by her real name and in her twitter description she’s ‘single’.

Not sure I believe this!
I can always give you her twitter handle 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, like I have said before, I really do like Karen Bee, but HOW is she affording her lifestyle? How much does an accountant make in the UK?

Disneyland Paris in March, NYC in April, then WDW in May. Always several meals and several snacks in the parks, when they go, always plenty of merch, plenty of shopping sprees.

Even with a very frugal lifestyle, that sounds like a stretch, and looking at her weekly vlogs, that doesn’t seem to be the case anyway. Living in London ALONE has got to be really expensive. Add to that plenty of takeouts, expensive cosmetics, 45 advent calendars. I genuinely wonder how that’s possible. I don’t think it’s the bank of mom and dad, and I don’t think she’s the type to plunge herself into debt.

Again, I like her, so good for her. But it does make me question my professional choices.
Well her Florida trip will be what she had booked already. I guess take into account not being able to do much for 2 years 🤷🏼‍♀️. Isn't she in a well paid job?
I also see Spoonful of Sugar are off again, they said not just to Disney World, maybe a cruise? I do remember them saying they were going to go to Hawaii, but Covid happened. Would love to know how Gemma gets all that time off.
At least these guys can afford to go, how in the hell can Victoria and Adam afford all their trips??? It boggles my mind😂

Reactions: 4

Dependant on company, however as she's London based I can imagine she is paid a pretty penny as an accountant.. boring as heck job but it can definitely pay well.. I only know this as a close friend is an accountant.

🤣 yes it’s OF….I came across her twitter for it and it wasn’t pretty. She doesn’t go by her real name and in her twitter description she’s ‘single’.
I cant believe this , im such a nosey parker that im desperate to know haha! But fair play to her if thats what she wants to do but wonder if she has a big following 🫢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.