Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there was a year in which L&R seemed to complain about everything and got freebies and upgrades. They did it in Las Vegas (complaining about loud noises in friggin Vegas!) and then in Disney too about the restaurant in which they said the server was rude.

Sadly as others have said Lisa and Ade seem to be spending to much time with the lodge guys who complain about everything!! Not only that, but lied and got TLG into the extra magic hours in the evening despite them not staying on disney property as they only need to scan one magic band (Lisa's) and they all went in! So wrong! and has properly turned me off them!

Reactions: 8
When Lisa and Ade said they make a cocktail at home and can taste the alcohol but their one at steakhouse 71 didn’t taste much of alcohol. No tit when I go to a pub my gin isn’t as strong as the one I pour myself at home. Honestly how thick can you get.! That vlog was disgusting in my opinion came across as entitled. I work in retail and like to think I’m happy and friendly but some days I lose the will to live and I reckon I’m not seen as the happiest person. Perhaps their server had dealt with loads of people like them all day
They seemed abit drunk before they got to the meal and were most definitely when they left. That Lisa who is with them likes a drink as we’ve seen that in other vlogs no harm in that I know as your on holiday but think before you vlog.!
As for the menu moan, on the Disney magic it was all on the app, having previously sailed I liked having a proper menu but understood this had all changed due to covid and people touching paper menus. We actually liked the app menu as we’d have a look earlier and see what was for dinner
They even moaned about the bus driver.! To come home and make notes about your meal is just ridiculous. Give it a rating say you won’t return and move on. I hate ihop had two bad meals there and won’t use it again same with denneys. Service and food was awful, job done I won’t return no point going over it
They can’t help but moan about everything, can’t wait for them to hit a few more followers to get their own thread on here

Reactions: 4
Judging by Ade's attire and general appearance at the restaurant the server probably rightly assumed he was a woman and was treated accordingly. Any waiter/waitress would be put off by all the flies that were buzzing around him.

In all seriousness though what a pair of entitled pricks they are. Who spends 20 mins recording a complaint part of their vlog? Just be grateful for being able to go. Several are not in your position and would give absolutely everything to be there. Not you though. Whinge, whinge, bleeping whinge.

Tossrockets.

He looked a bloody mess for their wedding too. Shirt not even ironed! :confused: State of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes there was a year in which L&R seemed to complain about everything and got freebies and upgrades. They did it in Las Vegas (complaining about loud noises in friggin Vegas!) and then in Disney too about the restaurant in which they said the server was rude.

Sadly as others have said Lisa and Ade seem to be spending to much time with the lodge guys who complain about everything!! Not only that, but lied and got TLG into the extra magic hours in the evening despite them not staying on disney property as they only need to scan one magic band (Lisa's) and they all went in! So wrong! and has properly turned me off them!
That’s just wrong! Surely Disney should scan everyone to stop people doing this, especially the Caravan Guys!

Judging by Ade's attire and general appearance at the restaurant the server probably rightly assumed he was a woman and was treated accordingly. Any waiter/waitress would be put off by all the flies that were buzzing around him.

In all seriousness though what a pair of entitled pricks they are. Who spends 20 mins recording a complaint part of their vlog? Just be grateful for being able to go. Several are not in your position and would give absolutely everything to be there. Not you though. Whinge, whinge, bleeping whinge.

Tossrockets.

He looked a bloody mess for their wedding too. Shirt not even ironed! :confused: State of it.
You would never put the two of the em together in a million years would you? Only watched a few of their vlogs but he seems very peculiar if that’s a name for it…

Reactions: 2
That’s just wrong! Surely Disney should scan everyone to stop people doing this, especially the Caravan Guys!

You would never put the two of the em together in a million years would you? Only watched a few of their vlogs but he seems very peculiar if that’s a name for it…
I can only assume he had a decently paid job and she was attracted to that. You can see she was pretty when younger and he's always been a mess by the look of it. Imagine bringing him home to your parents for the first time. :ROFLMAO:

Lady and the woman seems apt.

• Haha
I've gone down a bit of a rabbit hole watching stuff on her Life with Lisa channel this week, you can tell she wears the trousers and he lets her boss him around, so that's probably why they're together.

From what they've shown in vlogs, they live near my brother - I shall have to ask him if he's ever seem a tiny shrill woman complaining in the local restaurants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's been mentioned on the Lodge Guys thread that Ade and Lisa are very happy to delete any comments that disagree with them / don't fit their narrative.
Yep, they deleted my comment (shadow banned me) asking how TLG got into extra hours at MK when they aren't on site guests.....if it was all above board just answer the question honestly 🤷‍♀️

I know I’m being picky but ffs Lisa it’s SteakHOUSE 71 not Steak 71 🤣 only 5 minutes in on my break and I’m so annoyed with her “awwwww” and nails on a blackboard voice

• Haha
I know I’m being picky but ffs Lisa it’s SteakHOUSE 71 not Steak 71 🤣 only 5 minutes in on my break and I’m so annoyed with her “awwwww” and nails on a blackboard voice
I'm the same, she even said it while sodding filming the sign

Reactions: 1
I'm the same, she even said it while sodding filming the sign
I just got to that bit what a dumbass she really is

I’ve watched it all now - what a pair of entitled twats. They named the server in the restaurant then went on to totally slag her off. It’s a really busy restaurant and Disney are struggling to get staff. I would give my right arm to have the chance to go to Disney this year and eat there after the difficult last two years and wouldn’t act like such a cuntwaffle.

Did I mention her voice is soooooo annoying.

They are prick and pouty mark 2. Ducks fly with ducks definitely rings true with that relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tossrockets.

He looks like Boris 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand why they would delete comments which are abusive or insulting but just a different opinion or someone calling them out? Why? That’s still engagement and you look like a tit. Especially when you’re so quick to dish it yourselves, like Lisa and Ade.

Also, she had a meltdown when there was no Coriander in her Morrison’s order and all her meals that week had been planned around it. Ade started to say something along the lines of “That’s fine by me, I don’t really like coriander” but got cut off, ha ha. Why she didn’t just go down the shop and get some if everything hinges on it, I dunno. Doesn’t want to bump into her in-laws and friends maybe (something she has stated before)

• Wow
I understand why they would delete comments which are abusive or insulting but just a different opinion or someone calling them out? Why? That’s still engagement and you look like a tit. Especially when you’re so quick to dish it yourselves, like Lisa and Ade.
They all do it.

Well. the massive followers/views/comments youtubers probably don't but all these hobbyist vloggers definitely do. All that's left in the comments are those blowing smoke up their arses. They aren't kidding anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 1
I was just reflecting on all the Disney vloggers who hung up their cameras since the start of the pandemic. Who do you miss hating most? Mine would be; Jade Billington, That UK Disney Couple Paul and Cheryl, Saturday Night Discussions and The Knapps. My YouTube subscriptions make me less angry now but in some ways I miss hate watching them.

• Haha
I liked jade, she was harmless and tweee, and I enjoyed her content, both disney and weekly vlogs. Also liked the knapps, but found them less interesting iykwim and more forced

Reactions: 2
Danny Dalimore is still keeping to his budget well I see.

Obviously he’s currently at the discount motel Old Key West. Frequented the local shithole pub Oga’s Cantina for two cocktails in HS and then rounded it off with dinner at the Wetherspoons City Works at Disney Springs. Starter for $11 and main course of salmon for $29.

Proper bleeping slumming it. Fair play to the lad. Un-bloody-believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Danny Dalimore is still keeping to his budget well I see.

Obviously he’s currently at the discount motel Old Key West. Frequented the local shithole pub Oga’s Cantina for two cocktails in HS and then rounded it off with dinner at the Wetherspoons City Works at Disney Springs. Starter for $11 and main course of salmon for $29.

Proper bleeping slumming it. Fair play to the lad. Un-bloody-believable.
He said he'd explain exactly what it meant being on a budgeg but not sure he did completely

All I remember is he said that the park budget is just for the park only so if they eat an evening meal in a hotel or Disney Springs then that isn't included in that daily budget

To be honest, this 'series' has sod all with what we would all class as a budget holiday but just insta weirdos suggesting what they spend in that park that day
No lessons in actual budgeting at all!

As annoying as DD is I do enjoy his vlogs in a very weird and painful way!
He's not a bloody nasty tit like The Lodge Guys or serial moaners like Lisa and Stig of the dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.