Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the lack of diversity at very neko events? Saw someone say it before at the last one and now can’t help but notice it

Reactions: 7
My assumption Sian has asked her besties not to mention her in posts anymore.

Does anyone still follow Sian?
Agreed.

A few posts crept through from others and made it on here, she quickly shut her circle down.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the lack of diversity at very neko events? Saw someone say it before at the last one and now can’t help but notice it
One very particular type of white woman? They have more diversity in their US influencer relationships. Personally I will never shop with them just based on the people they invite and work with. It's a big nope from me.

Reactions: 3
Ade & Lisa's latest vlog, all they do is moan moan moan! I can see why they're friends with the Lodge Guys!

Omg 20 odd minutes of not being able to go on rides (they could, they just didn’t want to queue), how Genie+ doesn’t work for them (it could if they spent more than 3 hours in the park), how the family trip in June has people who aren’t technical so what will they do (not as if you can’t manage everyone and add them into your app is it), and 27 million trillion “we’ll have to change how we do the parks, but we’re still having a good time”. Let your face know that your having a good time then love!

Can you tell they annoyed the duck out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get why some people returning "home" who are used to going so regularly may feel let down by the changes, its not the same etc But why after what we have all gone through in the last 2 years would you choose to moan and complain?!? At this point we don't need UK vloggers to give up to date park information, we got all that from US vloggers, we want to see the return of fun UK holidays. Yes cover things like technical issues with UK mobiles, talk about how everything is card only payments and how best to handle that from the UK.

But I am sorry, but as 2 well abled adults, you do not get to sit there and complain because you don't want to wait longer than 30 mins for a ride!! If you want to ride it, join the friggin queue and shut up!! This used to really annoy me with UK vloggers before COVID hit. It was the entitlement of, oh we don't need to queue for that as we will get a fastpass next time, oh we can come back and do that another trip. Well, little did they know how far that next holiday turned out to be.

And I see a very clean split between people who seem genuinely grateful to be back and those who are clinging to the past and just complaining,

Reactions: 13
Everyone knows things are different now so just plan accordingly? Go for park opening and spend the "golden hour" knocking out one or two rides instead of sitting in the park drinking starbucks and eating cake?

Reactions: 5
Everyone knows things are different now so just plan accordingly? Go for park opening and spend the "golden hour" knocking out one or two rides instead of sitting in the park drinking starbucks and eating cake?
Which is how the parks always used to be. The last 5 to 10 years is the exception not the norm. You never used to be able to just sit and chill and then still think you'd get everything done, or say to yourself 'oh I'll just do it next time'. You wouldn't have dreamt of just going in a park for a couple of hours. Maybe the odd half day but that was about it. It shows a lot of people had started to treat it like a week in benidorm or a holiday camp.

I get that it's disappointing, but disney doesn't owe anyone anything.

Personally, if I’m going to WDW I want to be in the parks as much as possible. 18 hour park days, hitting every ride that I love multiple times, getting as much as I can out of the tickets. Yes, towards the end of a 2 week holiday I’ll spend more time at the pool and shopping, but I’ll still be at the parks first thing in the morning and after dinner.

I’m not saying that’s the right way to do it, but if you’re on day 2/3, have a total park time of 10 hours and haven’t queued up for anything, then you can’t really complain that you’ve not done any rides!

They just sound like idiots, to important to queue for rides!

They should count themselves lucky they can afford to still go after all that's happened in the world, and not just one trip but others are coming up too! And moaning other people are walking the same wsy as you.....how dare they, don't they know you're staying in a deluxe resort and that you know the Lodge Twats?

Also as someone else mentioned, stop saying you can do it next time, we all know how that went a couple of years ago!

Oh and Lisa, please try not to screach and draw out all your words and shut up about your clothing and Ade, please have a wash and brush your bloody hair!

We are off to WDW in May. We know things have changed and have planned accordingly. We purchased genie plus at a discount rate for UK visitors. We will be at the parks at early opening and have always done this. Will knock out a couple of the big rides and then genie plus others. I'm happy to be going back and feel very fortunate. I am sick of watching UK bloggers moan. (Not all of them). all the can't wait to be home and never take WDW for granted again didn't last long with some of them did it. Seriously am sick of the moaning. The parks have always been busy. Have a breakfast at your resort hotel and go get on attractions. But no we have to suffer we need a coffee.we need a cake or whatever. We'll the park won't wait what ya picture for the gram.

Reactions: 12
Yes, the 'I need a coffee' thing is wearing thin!
Like you say, have it in your room

Exactly! I couldn't believe in their vlog she's in the room showing off her outfit saying early entry starts at 8.30 and it was 8am, then they fannied about in the room moaning about the Cheesecake Factory bill, then they got to the park just before 9am and the first thing they did was go to Starbucks for breakfast! If you want to go on Rise of the Resistance without waiting ages you have to rope drop early entry, which means being at the parks at like half 7! I think their complains about issues with wifi meaning they couldn't buy a LL for Rise was just an excuse to save face and imply it wasn't their fault.

Reactions: 4
But while this is information that is good for UK visitors to be aware off that wifi can be dodge, so maybe consider a data plan for these types of things so you don't lose out.

I remember at the start of the RoR boarding groups. People were telling you, to restart the app just before going on and where the best WIFI locations were to get the best chance of getting one.

Yup, the Happy to be Home didn't last long and it was back to moan moan moan.

But while this is information that is good for UK visitors to be aware off that wifi can be dodge, so maybe consider a data plan for these types of things so you don't lose out.

I remember at the start of the RoR boarding groups. People were telling you, to restart the app just before going on and where the best WIFI locations were to get the best chance of getting one.

Yup, the Happy to be Home didn't last long and it was back to moan moan moan.
Yep and she even said they usually buy a sim but didn't want to this trip as it was so short.....just like they didn't want to pay for genie+ as they only spend a few hours in the park!

And why does she have to go on about her clothing so much? And I can't believe she removed her tights in the middle of Batuu

omg I was watching whilst half-asleep and just assumed I'd mis-heard her say she took them off outside Smuggler's Run! Not even bothering to nip to the toilet to take them off!

• Haha
Ade & Lisa's latest vlog, all they do is moan moan moan! I can see why they're friends with the Lodge Guys!
Another one who started their blogging on the DIBB. She's got another channel with more videos on it from disney trips and road trips.

omg I was watching whilst half-asleep and just assumed I'd mis-heard her say she took them off outside Smuggler's Run! Not even bothering to nip to the toilet to take them off!
Nope, right there, for all to see......but it's ok, because her shadow is cute! (WTF? 🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
Well that Ade and Lisa one was a moanfest! duck sake if you don’t want to queue get up get out for rope drop and buy Genie+ ffs. They hang about with the lodge twats so says it all really.

• Haha
Lots of Vloggers moaning about having to be on your phone all day in the parks- um, what were you doing before? Did you magically remember all your FastPass and ADR times and how did you book your other fastpasses after your original 3 had passed? By magic?

Well that Ade and Lisa one was a moanfest! duck sake if you don’t want to queue get up get out for rope drop and buy Genie+ ffs. They hang about with the lodge twats so says it all really.
These two are really getting on my tit ends. Absolute borefest. “We’re happy to be here but….” Honestly, go somewhere else if it’s that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.