Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't think two Disney trips in the space of as many months isn't privileged? Riiiggghhhhtttt ...

And by the way, you're not a terrible vlogger, you're a really nice person and you come across really well. I loved your vlogs from DLP when you stayed at Hotel Cheyenne. It's not acknowledging the two almost consecutive trips to WDW that got me. If you did explain why this had come about I'm afraid I'd stopped watching by that point . Sorry.
Thank you for the nice things you’ve said 😁 I probably didn’t explain it in the vlog, a lot of times I mean to do these things but just forget! The November trip was paid for by the money from a May 2020 trip that just kept getting postponed and cancelled… originally it had been for 2 weeks at Pop Century but ended up being a week at my favourite offsite hotel. I think it cost £2000 for PE return flights, the hotel, tickets and spending so I feel I got a reasonable deal for a very last minute trip.

December was originally meant to be in September 2021, but earlier in the year I pushed it back and invited mum along. It was roughly £3600 total for the hotel and the tickets, which I split with mum. This was ‘the big trip’ so admittedly I did save some Christmas stuff so that I could experience it for the first time with mum and make some great memories together. Oh and flights I got PE return for a good price in a BA sale at the height of the pandemic, so they were paid off long before hand. The business class upgrades were wild moments of ‘treat yourself’ but actually worked out quite smart in terms of Frequent Flyer status upgrade and extra air miles.

I think across both trips, I spent roughly £6000. Which in 2 months, does seem a lot but in reality it was £3000 a year from during the pandemic. That is still a fair amount of money, no denying that, but it was spread out over time when we couldn’t go out and outgoings were low.

Sorry if I’ve rambled a bit! This is probably why it isn’t in the vlogs, because I subconsciously know this happens, haha!

Love it 🤣 ! I will now give you more of a go (not that you really give a toss by the sound of it, which actually makes me want to watch more), as I said originally I really enjoyed the first vlog I watched. I appreciate you coming on here and confirming stuff!
Thank you, that’s lovely of you to say! I realised long ago that if you’re going to expect or need random people online to like you and give you validation, you’re setting yourself up for a bad time!
I started vlogging because I struggled to find many solo vloggers and especially some which give a realistic picture of going there alone from the UK, but I’ve ended up just enjoying watching them back for myself and remembering the fun I’ve had in the theme parks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thank you, that’s lovely of you to say! I realised long ago that if you’re going to expect or need random people online to like you and give you validation, you’re setting yourself up for a bad time!
I started vlogging because I struggled to find many solo vloggers and especially some which give a realistic picture of going there alone from the UK, but I’ve ended up just enjoying watching them back for myself and remembering the fun I’ve had in the theme parks!
Well sounds like you have your head screwed on properly and thank you for sharing your vlogs with us. I much prefer someone that tells it how it is rather than painting a picture of all sweetness and light. Most people watching Disney vlogs are watching for ideas of where to go and what to do, I have been burnt before by going somewhere where every vlogger loves only to find it shocking. So yes I appreciate a vlogger that is honest much more than one that is just saying it's good because that's what everyone else says.

Thanks for clarifying things as well, I only ask about how people can afford as the wife and I are jealous of people that go numerous times and are asking ourselves where we have gone wrong when we can only afford once a year, if that. I don't hold it against anyone that goes numerous times at all as some people can afford to and good for them (more vlogs for us to watch as well), the ones I worry about are the people who really can't afford it and are only going to further their channel knowing how much it costs me!

I look forward to watching the rest of your vlogs as I think the only reason you were mentioned here to start with was that I recommended you, which if you knew how many I switch off in seconds should tell you that you are doing a good job. Some wont like and some will that is in our nature and would be a very dull world if we liked all the same things.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you for the nice things you’ve said 😁 I probably didn’t explain it in the vlog, a lot of times I mean to do these things but just forget! The November trip was paid for by the money from a May 2020 trip that just kept getting postponed and cancelled… originally it had been for 2 weeks at Pop Century but ended up being a week at my favourite offsite hotel. I think it cost £2000 for PE return flights, the hotel, tickets and spending so I feel I got a reasonable deal for a very last minute trip.

December was originally meant to be in September 2021, but earlier in the year I pushed it back and invited mum along. It was roughly £3600 total for the hotel and the tickets, which I split with mum. This was ‘the big trip’ so admittedly I did save some Christmas stuff so that I could experience it for the first time with mum and make some great memories together. Oh and flights I got PE return for a good price in a BA sale at the height of the pandemic, so they were paid off long before hand. The business class upgrades were wild moments of ‘treat yourself’ but actually worked out quite smart in terms of Frequent Flyer status upgrade and extra air miles.

I think across both trips, I spent roughly £6000. Which in 2 months, does seem a lot but in reality it was £3000 a year from during the pandemic. That is still a fair amount of money, no denying that, but it was spread out over time when we couldn’t go out and outgoings were low.

Sorry if I’ve rambled a bit! This is probably why it isn’t in the vlogs, because I subconsciously know this happens, haha!

Thank you so much for coming back and explaining all that. It wasn't rambly at all and clearly explained how you were able to afford both trips. As I say, you come across as a really nice person who is fun to watch and I'll definitely go back and watch your vlogs again with a new perspective. I really respect you coming on here to explain things, that was really good of you and is more proof that you are a decent person.

As you know, the Disney vlogging community is sadly populated by a lot of wannabes who are fake as duck. Your genuine love of Disney and Universal shines out of you and I'm really sorry I called you on the two trips. But it's meant that now we've started a conversation and hopefully we can increase your following. Because you are genuine and a nice person Rach Goes Solo and you really deserve more views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
hank you, that’s lovely of you to say! I realised long ago that if you’re going to expect or need random people online to like you and give you validation, you’re setting yourself up for a bad time!
Sorry I think you are absolutely crazy coming on this site to promote your own channel. It’s like you’re trying to make friends with people on here so you don’t get slated. Also for your own well-being and safety, you’ve publicly told everyone who you are and channel, yet you have come on here and posted about other vloggers like Adam hattan slating them. I just hope you don’t bump into ANY vloggers, as they will know you’re part of this.

this is all anonymous for a reason. No one is going to trust you. I know people will complain about this comment but it’s true. I’m sure other vloggers are on this site but no way in hell would you show who you are.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I think you are absolutely crazy coming on this site to promote your own channel. It’s like you’re trying to make friends with people on here so you don’t get slated. Also for your own well-being and safety, you’ve publicly told everyone who you are and channel, yet you have come on here and posted about other vloggers like Adam hattan slating them. I just hope you don’t bump into ANY vloggers, as they will know you’re part of this.

this is all anonymous for a reason. No one is going to trust you. I know people will complain about this comment but it’s true. I’m sure other vloggers are on this site but no way in hell would you show who you are.
I don’t agree with this, at least she’s not being fake like some of these shitehouses - pretending to be mates with them all for the views. She said what she feels - good for her. I for one am much more likely to subscribe to her now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with this, at least she’s not being fake like some of these shitehouses - pretending to be mates with them all for the views. She said what she feels - good for her. I for one am much more likely to subscribe to her now
Well being on here she’s just cancelled any brand deals or links with disney. If you google her this will come up. She’s a fool. Also every single vlogger who looks here will either block her or steer clear of her. Even if they don’t agree with her skating Adam and Gary, it’s the fact she’s joined this site.

she came here for attention to her channel

Eh? She's never mentioned her channel before. She's had loads of opportunities when there's been a shout out for decent vloggers but she's not self-promoted. All she's done is explain why she was able to have two trips to WDW in as many months which was what was never explained in her vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Well being on here she’s just cancelled any brand deals or links with disney. If you google her this will come up. She’s a fool. Also every single vlogger who looks here will either block her or steer clear of her. Even if they don’t agree with her skating Adam and Gary, it’s the fact she’s joined this site.

I reckon quite a few of the recommendations or ‘what do you think of such and such’ are the actual vloggers - take Shite British Mickey Waffle as an example. Not everyone is out for a brand deal.

Reactions: 8
I reckon quite a few of the recommendations or ‘what do you think of such and such’ are the actual vloggers - take Shite British Mickey Waffle as an example. Not everyone is out for a brand deal.
Her channel has all the disney tags and her Instagram. She really shouldn’t be on here telling people who she is and critiquing others when they can all find her… I’m telling you disney would easily find that she’s been on here and she’d never get invited to things. Sorry but her saying her channel on here and talking about other vloggers is a terrible idea

Her channel has all the disney tags and her Instagram. She really shouldn’t be on here telling people who she is and critiquing others when they can all find her… I’m telling you disney would easily find that she’s been on here and she’d never get invited to things. Sorry but her saying her channel on here and talking about other vloggers is a terrible idea
No disrespect to the girl but I very much doubt Disney could give a toss about her.

Reactions: 4

It’s a fair point, I’m not here to promote my own channel though. I spoke because I was mentioned, I didn’t ever expect to be, I think I had about 3 subscribers when I signed up here and even now I think it’s only about 500 (and I suspect a lot of them might even be bots with the amount of spam comments I get 😂)
I don’t have any interest in ‘friendships’ with anyone I’ve talked about here, brand deals, freebies or selling anything to anyone… I’m not even going to monetise my channel if it ever gets that far (I think the fact 50% of my videos are copyright claimed is evidence for that).
If anyone has an issue about what I’ve said about them anywhere, I’d always be happy to have a mature discussion and stand corrected. Somehow though I doubt anyone with hundreds of thousands of subscribers is going to give a rats behind what some absolute non-entity (I.e. me) has said their opinion of them is on a bitchy gossip site. I’ve not spilled any secrets (because I don’t know any), but if anyone was bothered about things said on this site, it’s very easy to track down who said what without anyone needing to name and shame themselves - no one is really anonymous on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a fair point, I’m not here to promote my own channel though. I spoke because I was mentioned, I didn’t ever expect to be, I think I had about 3 subscribers when I signed up here and even now I think it’s only about 500 (and I suspect a lot of them might even be bots with the amount of spam comments I get 😂)
I don’t have any interest in ‘friendships’ with anyone I’ve talked about here, brand deals, freebies or selling anything to anyone… I’m not even going to monetise my channel if it ever gets that far (I think the fact 50% of my videos are copyright claimed is evidence for that).
If anyone has an issue about what I’ve said about them anywhere, I’d always be happy to have a mature discussion and stand corrected. Somehow though I doubt anyone with hundreds of thousands of subscribers is going to give a rats behind what some absolute non-entity (I.e. me) has said their opinion of them is on a bitchy gossip site. I’ve not spilled any secrets (because I don’t know any), but if anyone was bothered about things said on this site, it’s very easy to track down who said what without anyone needing to name and shame themselves - no one is really anonymous on the internet!
Sweetheart, you came on here to talk about your channel and slate others. I’m just saying you need to be more careful and for your safety when you are in the parks. People know more of the disney groups than we prob even realise. I can see quite a few of the uk vloggers follow your Instagram…. I’m sure many who see you are on here will block you or just generally avoid you as they won’t respect you are on here.

Reactions: 1
I’m not a vlogger (I hate having my photo taken let alone vlogging) and I was the one that recommended her. I just like sharing my thoughts good or bad!

I’m not a vlogger (I hate having my photo taken let alone vlogging) and I was the one that recommended her. I just like sharing my thoughts good or bad!
That's so disappointing. It would have been a hilarious plot twist if you were really one of the Misters 🤣

• Haha
Sweetheart, you came on here to talk about your channel and slate others. I’m just saying you need to be more careful and for your safety when you are in the parks. People know more of the disney groups than we prob even realise. I can see quite a few of the uk vloggers follow your Instagram…. I’m sure many who see you are on here will block you or just generally avoid you as they won’t respect you are on here.
Maybe they don't care what others think or even want to be invited to anything. You only worry what others or Disney think about you if you want to make money. Strangely a very large group of people people are on Youtube for other reasons than to make money which some people find hard to admit.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they don't care what others think or even want to be invited to anything. You only worry what others or Disney think about you if you want to make money. Strangely a very large group of people people are on Youtube for other reasons than to make money which some people find hard to admit.
I do agree with that but I was just saying she has 500 subs, follows a tonne of uk disney vloggers and is on here already slagging some off. They do all know each other and more people read here than post… I bet you many have read this and will no not ever communicate with her. It’s just not a good or safe way to go about things and to find comfort in what we are saying on here. For all we know she could have multiple accounts kissing her a$$

I hope she doesn’t bump into anyone on her May trip then.

I do agree with that but I was just saying she has 500 subs, follows a tonne of uk disney vloggers and is on here already slagging some off. They do all know each other and more people read here than post… I bet you many have read this and will no not ever communicate with her. It’s just not a good or safe way to go about things and to find comfort in what we are saying on here. For all we know she could have multiple accounts kissing her a$$

I hope she doesn’t bump into anyone on her May trip then.
Sounds like it might be you she doesn’t want to bump into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sounds like it might be you she doesn’t want to bump into 😂
True! I don’t want to meet anyone who is a vlogger really, they are all quite irritating. Especially one that promotes themselves on here to befriend us all so we aren’t mean to her… then goes on to slate them all… but wants to be one of them? Just bizzare behaviour

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.