Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve deleted my comment querying why they feel vlogging means you’re mask exempt.
I started watching Mac & Sarah in DLP, never watched them before and every time they vlogged they had no mask on, in the parks. DLP still requires masks inside the parks at all times except when eating or drinking or at a designated selfie spot......I turned them off, no different rules for vloggers

Reactions: 5
Just watched a travel day of Rach Goes Solo, really quite enjoyed it she seems quite a normal nice person. I may of course be wrong but first impressions are good.
I agree she seems nice enough but sadly suffers from the same frequent visitor issue as Disney in Detail. On her trip to WDW in November I got thoroughly sick of her moaning about Christmas decorations already being up because she was going back in a few weeks for her Christmas trip so she just wanted to see decorations then, not in November. Lucky her to be able to afford two trips in as many months! Also slept in a lot and didn't bother doing a lot of stuff because she'd be back in a few weeks. Well bully for her but completely unrelatable for the majority of viewers. I don't even recall her saying how privileged she was to be able to do this, at least Victoria acknowledges her privileged position. It's a no from me I'm afraid.

Reactions: 6
I agree she seems nice enough but sadly suffers from the same frequent visitor issue as Disney in Detail. On her trip to WDW in November I got thoroughly sick of her moaning about Christmas decorations already being up because she was going back in a few weeks for her Christmas trip so she just wanted to see decorations then, not in November. Lucky her to be able to afford two trips in as many months! Also slept in a lot and didn't bother doing a lot of stuff because she'd be back in a few weeks. Well bully for her but completely unrelatable for the majority of viewers. I don't even recall her saying how privileged she was to be able to do this, at least Victoria acknowledges her privileged position. It's a no from me I'm afraid.
Oh dear that's a shame. I actually started on the Dec trip, as I say only watched the travel day but sounds like it will be one for switching off especially if she ends up like Disney in Detail. I didn't realise she went the month before!! How do these people afford this as she was travelling business class in the one I watched??

Reactions: 2
Oh dear that's a shame. I actually started on the Dec trip, as I say only watched the travel day but sounds like it will be one for switching off especially if she ends up like Disney in Detail. I didn't realise she went the month before!! How do these people afford this as she was travelling business class in the one I watched??
I have no idea where she gets her money from but the frequency of her trips indicates she has plenty of it to spare. I started watching her Nov trip, like you I loved travel day then became more and more irritated with her as the days went by. Yes, it's her holiday to spend as she wishes but at least acknowledge that she is incredibly privileged to visit so often. Say what you want about Charlotte Ruff but at least she acknowledges her privilege.

Reactions: 4
it looks like Knappily Ever After have taken down their YouTube channel? I paused the latest travel day to watch later abs it’s all gone?

• Wow
There are a few more channels that should do the same :ROFLMAO:
Many! Including the lodge guys, after their drink driving in Florida, back to back covid rule breaking uk cruises, scamming disabled people of their benefits to pay for patreon and stealing towels from disney world.. they need to GO

Gary cee too

I’m not gonna lie, I am boring as hell and a terrible vlogger (I am RachGoesSolo). But rest assured I’m not going to be flogging anyone tat with my name on or begging for ‘coffee money’ anytime soon 😂 my November trip was the money from my cancelled May 2020 trip and my December trip was my cancelled September 2021 trip, and my mum paid half of that. So whilst I am lucky, I don’t think I’m quite privileged just yet…. Maybe next year! I am a self confessed rubbish Disney ‘vlogger’ who also loves bitching on tattle, ask me anything 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not only the money you wonder about, that could be explained by jobs, windfall of some sort, rich parents but also the time off they all appear to have as much as they want of. Who gets ten weeks holiday a year? I know some of them are self employed and can take as much time off as they want but why would you? Bizarre.

Reactions: 1
I’m not gonna lie, I am boring as hell and a terrible vlogger (I am RachGoesSolo). But rest assured I’m not going to be flogging anyone tat with my name on or begging for ‘coffee money’ anytime soon 😂 my November trip was the money from my cancelled May 2020 trip and my December trip was my cancelled September 2021 trip, and my mum paid half of that. So whilst I am lucky, I don’t think I’m quite privileged just yet…. Maybe next year! I am a self confessed rubbish Disney ‘vlogger’ who also loves bitching on tattle, ask me anything 😁
You don't think two Disney trips in the space of as many months isn't privileged? Riiiggghhhhtttt ...

And by the way, you're not a terrible vlogger, you're a really nice person and you come across really well. I loved your vlogs from DLP when you stayed at Hotel Cheyenne. It's not acknowledging the two almost consecutive trips to WDW that got me. If you did explain why this had come about I'm afraid I'd stopped watching by that point . Sorry.

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain Loungefly to me, when did it become such a big thing? Or maybe it always was and I just didn't know?

I'm not a massive Disney fan in the sense of merch etc, but have been a few times and I remember the expensive bags were Dooney and Burke (sp?) They were in every resort and park shop and were in the hundreds. Saw them being carried by a lot of people too. I'm only becoming aware of Loungefly the past few months and wondering if I've been under a bush or if it's a newer trend?

Just about to board a flight home after a work trip, loading up the Knappily thread to keep me occupied. Don't think I've watched them but do love a bit of drama 🤣
I love loungefly haha. They've been about for a while but have been getting more and more popular, I feel like they've been popular for a good few years now. Dooney and Burkes are still around

Love it 🤣 ! I will now give you more of a go (not that you really give a toss by the sound of it, which actually makes me want to watch more), as I said originally I really enjoyed the first vlog I watched. I appreciate you coming on here and confirming stuff!

Reactions: 3
Mr. David & Mr. Ian
Cheers Ears
So Helena & Martyn (just turn off from the giggle)
Hannah Ricketts
The Despicable Three for Universal more than Disney
Adam Hattan (He is a snake but is entertaining and informative)
aclaireytale - Seems lovely but does seem a little dim (and getting worse) and once you see the two finger point, when she remembers, you can't unsee it!
Why is Adam H a snake? Irritating yes I can see.

Why is Adam H a snake? Irritating yes I can see.
He’s not so much anymore but in the earlier days he would use and abuse a lot of his “friends” and then ditch them. Sam and also Oliver (god I miss this Orlando life!) spring to mind. I suppose it’s what a lot of them go through when climbing the vlogging ladder!

Reactions: 2
He’s not so much anymore but in the earlier days he would use and abuse a lot of his “friends” and then ditch them. Sam and also Oliver (god I miss this Orlando life!) spring to mind. I suppose it’s what a lot of them go through when climbing the vlogging ladder!
He’s a complete user…. As much as Brogan Tate might not be liked much on here , I do hate Adam using her too

Adam befriended Brogan when she had more than double if not triple his subscribers

And used her audience to gain more popularity

They’re very much still fake friends but it’s obvious it was just a business deal for Adam

He’s a complete user…. As much as Brogan Tate might not be liked much on here , I do hate Adam using her too

Adam befriended Brogan when she had more than double if not triple his subscribers

And used her audience to gain more popularity

They’re very much still fake friends but it’s obvious it was just a business deal for Adam
They all do that though don't they? Once they start to get popular they do anything they can to chase the subscriptions. It's a sad thing because that is when they lose their authenticity. I see knappily ever after has deleted her account. She was a particularly stark example of what happens when the pseudo "fame" gets to people. It's sad and I hope she will be okay but I won't miss her channel because it was a very odd set up there.

You don't think two Disney trips in the space of as many months isn't privileged? Riiiggghhhhtttt ...

And by the way, you're not a terrible vlogger, you're a really nice person and you come across really well. I loved your vlogs from DLP when you stayed at Hotel Cheyenne. It's not acknowledging the two almost consecutive trips to WDW that got me. If you did explain why this had come about I'm afraid I'd stopped watching by that point . Sorry.
I don't think it is privilege to have the money from previously cancelled trips and spending then in close succession. Lots of people have lost lots money due to covid, but others who have stayed employed but been unable to spend out for their normal holidays have money in reserve to spend when the borders opened. I, personally don't want to go back to Florida yet, but can see the appeal for many. I'm not rushing as, though has never been cheap, I can't get over how "grabby" they have got since Bob Paycheck has taken over. It's a shame but a sign of the times. Ultimately the greed will be the downfall of the Disney Corporation which is sad.

Last edited:
It’s not only the money you wonder about, that could be explained by jobs, windfall of some sort, rich parents but also the time off they all appear to have as much as they want of. Who gets ten weeks holiday a year? I know some of them are self employed and can take as much time off as they want but why would you? Bizarre.
I used to do a job where I got 6 months off a year. I worked on ships 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. Most years I got all my tax back as well so in theory I could have gone on about 6 2 week trips to WDW a year fairly easily and people would think I didn't work... Most I did was 3 in 1 year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.