Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny is back. Calling them fast passes, saying hes a health freak and really into exercise.

Talking about how we should ride the most popular rides during the fireworks as if 70% of us didnt already know that.

Bless him. He really is my favourite dotty nana youtuber.

Hes being cryptic about something though. Anyone have a clue whats got his goat?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ye gods that theme park Bazza and the wasp chewing wife are so thirsty for fame - yet another vlogger I’ve not heard of come up in my utube today so I thought I would give them a go, not too bad I thought -Broadways away then up he came and even lured them back to his house - the off button couldn’t be pushed quick enough…. I even read today he has business cards to give out to ‘fans’ he meets in the park!!!! FFS!!!! I honestly didn’t know when he has time to go to work

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is he the one that is still trying to hide that he got DVC?!
He's sort of admitted it as he's had stays at AKL (calling it his home resort) and Bay lake Tower, but still not done a 'ta da, I've got DVC' vlog that he keeps hinting is in the next one......that's what keeps us all hooked.....all the incorrect terms are a scam.....Velcro Coaster 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Danny is back. Calling them fast passes, saying hes a health freak and really into exercise.

Talking about how we should ride the most popular rides during the fireworks as if 70% of us didnt already know that.

Hes being cryptic about something though. Anyone have a clue whats got his goat?
Just started watching the latest one.....2 min 15 into it he asks us to 'smash' the like button if you like this sort of content.......we don't know what sodding content it is yet buddy.....calm down!
Plus I was told that likes later in vlogs are better for some reason 🤷‍♀️

Nathan's first time in MK, they arrive at 2pm because they sat in the room, despite having a lightning lane booked for 1.20-2.20, then ride Peter Pan and then Senior Dalimore suggests as it's Nathans only time in MK, they'll make the most if it.....get a starbucks or two and walk around Main Street and take it all in 😲😲 WTF?

Last edited:
My personal favourite was the “secret exit” behind Main Street. It’s a gate, and it’s always open at the end of the fireworks because everyone is stood on Main Street so nobody would be able to get out. It’s not a bloody secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My personal favourite was the “secret exit” behind Main Street. It’s a gate, and it’s always open at the end of the fireworks because everyone is stood on Main Street so nobody would be able to get out. It’s not a bloody secret 😂
Like Lisa and Ade at DLP, they said their friend had told them about a secret walkway, which turned out to be one of the arcades down the side of Main Street, and they had no idea there were two of them 🤦‍♀️ these DLP newbies do no research

Also Danny's never had a Dole whip and also had no idea what the name of the place was that you get it....after he's just had one 😫

Danny in O'hana pointing at a skillet of Pot Stickers and Noodles Danny says they've been given more 'pot noodles'

Now, this is what really gets me about some of these WDW vloggers, they say they love Disney but know nothing and although they were dying to get back to WDW and go regularly they still lack basic info that I know despite not having visited WDW since 2005!

Last edited:
Yeah I discovered Danny a few months ago with his Disney cruise vlogs and it was obvious from those that he knows very little about Disney....

As much as that annoys me, I think it confuses me even more!! because to get DVC surely you'd have to at least love Disney enough to know some of the basic character names and films??

it's obvious he's just done it for his YouTube channel

Reactions: 3

I didn't pick up on anything, other than another Genie+ rundown which he does after EVERY DAY

Yeah I discovered Danny a few months ago with his Disney cruise vlogs and it was obvious from those that he knows very little about Disney....

As much as that annoys me, I think it confuses me even more!! because to get DVC surely you'd have to at least love Disney enough to know some of the basic character names and films??

it's obvious he's just done it for his YouTube channel
This makes me sad

I honestly think he’s just fame hungry. Back when the X Factor was popular he tried that, now he sees YouTube as his ticket to fame. Though I’m not sure what fame he expects when even The Tim Tracker doesn’t have a million subscribers last time I checked.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think he’s just fame hungry. Back when the X Factor was popular he tried that, now he sees YouTube as his ticket to fame. Though I’m not sure what fame he expects when even The Tim Tracker doesn’t have a million subscribers last time I checked.
Even back then he probably thought he was auditioning for Fame Academy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.