Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also do wonder , considering his partner doesn't seem to be as into Disney as Danny is (or claims to be)....
would DVC be worthwhile for him in the long run?
he's already going back to WDW soon.... just a few weeks after his 3 week holiday there in December! but apparently not with his partner again!
I think that's another thing that kind of shows to me it's all mainly for YouTube and fame as mentioned above
if you're in a long term relationship like Danny is.... would you really want to be spending a 10 hour flight away from your partner every few months? I'd understand once in a while and maybe on shorter trips.... but WDW for a few weeks every few months is a bit strange for someone who said he struggles with homesickness too!
I just hope whatever he's hoping to achieve.... whether it's fame or something else works out for him
he seems like a nice enough bloke

Reactions: 1
I also do wonder , considering his partner doesn't seem to be as into Disney as Danny is (or claims to be)....
he's already going back to WDW soon.... just a few weeks after his 3 week holiday there in December! but apparently not with his partner again!
I think that's another thing that kind of shows to me it's all mainly for YouTube and fame as mentioned above
if you're in a long term relationship like Danny is.... would you really want to be spending a 10 hour flight away from your partner every few months? I'd understand once in a while and maybe on shorter trips.... but WDW for a few weeks every few months is a bit strange for someone who said he struggles with homesickness too!
I just hope whatever he's hoping to achieve.... whether it's fame or something else works out for him
Yes. Compared to the likes of the Lodge guys, Knappily & The Saturday Discussions ensemble our Danny is a broadcasting genius and a saint.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think he’s just fame hungry. Back when the X Factor was popular he tried that, now he sees YouTube as his ticket to fame. Though I’m not sure what fame he expects when even The Tim Tracker doesn’t have a million subscribers last time I checked.
When was he on the X Factor? Are there any clips?

From his Insta I think him and his partner are hoping to adopt so maybe this is a few trip before that then DVC for family trips, but he still has no clue about DIZERNEEE at all

Reactions: 2
From his Insta I think him and his partner are hoping to adopt so maybe this is a few trip before that then DVC for family trips, but he still has no clue about DIZERNEEE at all
I think this is what confuses me, I know it might be a good idea if your planning on having a family and take them to Disney regularly, you’d buy DVC but i’d want to make sure both me and my partner loved it before without kids to spend that amount of money and sign a contract for like what 50 years? What if there kids don’t really like it either, and his partner doesn’t seem that bothered about Disney or he’d have went on at least one of Dannys disney trips in the last year 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think this is what confuses me, I know it might be a good idea if your planning on having a family and take them to Disney regularly, you’d buy DVC but i’d want to make sure both me and my partner loved it before without kids to spend that amount of money and sign a contract for like what 50 years? What if there kids don’t really like it either, and his partner doesn’t seem that bothered about Disney or he’d have went on at least one of Dannys disney trips in the last year 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree with this

He did say in one of the latest slogs that his partner's family had a house in Orlando so I would assume he (Connor, the partner) would have gone often 🤷‍♀️

His reason previously for Connor not going to DLP or a cruise with him was 'He doesn't get as much holiday time as me' So who knows

Reactions: 2
When was he on the X Factor? Are there any clips?
Yeah there’s a few on YouTube if you search for Danny Bishop Dalimore. Including some particularly cringe college TV station style interviews.

He explained a while ago that his partner "Con" has been a bilzzillion times as a kid and now he is kind of over it. (Like how a lot of vlogger kids will get ilI assume) So he goes once a year or every two years with Danny. Also he is full time employed rather than self employed like Danny is so he cant get the time off like he can.

The DVC may be for annual trips they will take as a family.

He been over sharing his whole life story since about 2k followers on Instagram 🤣

He explained a while ago that his partner "Con" has been a bilzzillion times as a kid and now he is kind of over it. (Like how a lot of vlogger kids will get ilI assume) So he goes once a year or every two years with Danny. Also he is full time employed rather than self employed like Danny is so he cant get the time off like he can.

The DVC may be for annual trips they will take as a family.

He been over sharing his whole life story since about 2k followers on Instagram 🤣
That makes a little more sense then if he isn’t going on the trips.. hopefully he wants their kids to have his experiences of growing up going to Orlando that’s why they’ve decided to buy into DVC and not just Danny doing it for youtube.. wish them both happiness on their journey to become a family! Haha anything for the views with Danny 🤣

• Haha
Yeah there’s a few on YouTube if you search for Danny Bishop Dalimore. Including some particularly cringe college TV station style interviews.
I had a quick search but only his Disney vlogs are coming up.

Here’s one:

There’s also his VEVO channel that isn’t actually VEVO at all but just him 🙈

Last edited:
Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I only really discovered Disney vlogs around 2018/19. When did they first become popular on YouTube? Who would you say were the first kind of successful UK based vloggers?

I only really discovered Disney vlogs around 2018/19. When did they first become popular on YouTube? Who would you say were the first kind of successful UK based vloggers?
Not UK based at all - but the first ones I remember watching were SeeYaReelSoon. They used to vlog their trips a couple of times a year, back from 2012.

I only discovered them in 2019.. Brogan Tate was who I watched first, I actually like her even tho she gets a lot of hate but I don’t watch her other content only her WDW vlogs .. then discovered Jade&Matt and Sophie&Dave still rewatch them all 😂🤣 you always see them getting recommended on fb pages so I always think they’re still most popular 🤷🏻‍♀️

My mum had been watching Tim tracker for a while and then got me onto him circa early 2019, maybe late 2018. That then led me on to discover others. I feel like 2018/2019 was peak disney vloggers

We first started watching Disney/Universal Orlando vlogs around 2016. I think That Sounds Fun was the first I watched personally.

I had a think of who I can remember being around for a long time so had a nose at when they first uploaded a Disney trip vlog;
Brogan Tate (Paris) April 2012
Ellie Steadman - Nov 2013
Krispy Smore - August 2014
That Sounds Fun - June 2015
Spoonfull of Sugar - August 2015
Mark&Gem - Oct 2015
Disney In Detail - May 2016
L & R - Oct 2016

Sophie and Dave, Jade Billington and Brogans first vlogged WDW trips were 2017

Krispy Smore and lr dreaming were the first UK ones I saw as Disney vloggers. brogan and Jade aren’t disney vloggers to me, they are just people with youTube channels who’ve been to Disney.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.