Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny Dalimore in Hollywood studios, ends the night on Smugglers run, ends the vlog the following morning calling it Rise of the Resistance, then 'Millennial Falcon', then moans that you can't take pictures in 'Han Solo's room' due to the great unpleasantness 🙄
Mentions the next resort and going to Animal Kingdom where they have lighting lane booked for flight of passage, whoch his mate will love as he loves thea-atrical music

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All these comments are reasons why, even though he is a bloody clown, I will tune into Danny Dalimore over boring guys like Adam Hatton, Knapps, Wildlys etc etc 😄 He's (unintentionally) hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think thats why I struggle to snark on him. He gives me so much entertainment. "The alladin bad guy" "you know me guys" "velco coaster"
He would make a good clueless nan one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just tried to watch The Great British Mickey Waffle again after they were recommended on here by The Great British Mickey Waffle 🤣🤣🤣 Their latest Disney 'vlog' from Disney Springs is diabolical. For the love of God man, stop mumbling. If you ever thought Travelling Tragical were uncomfortable in front of a camera then these 2 are something else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just tried to watch The Great British Mickey Waffle again after they were recommended on here by The Great British Mickey Waffle 🤣🤣🤣 Their latest Disney 'vlog' from Disney Springs is diabolical. For the love of God man, stop mumbling. If you ever thought Travelling Tragical were uncomfortable in front of a camera then these 2 are something else
Just went to check this out, I genuinely cannot understand what they're saying 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just skipped through their latest vlog and I have no idea what the woman is saying. Also they keep talking over each other. Some people should just not vlog.

Reactions: 2
7 mins 45 into their travel day 😫😫😫😫
Can't hear a word they say to each other in duty free.....if we aren't meant to hear then put music over the footage. And when talking to the camera when in the lounge, speak up, you're wearing masks you idiots.
Oh and might be a bit harsh but both their hairstyles annoy me......he should just shave it all off, the hairline is too far back
And her, I can't bear the much shorter on ine side style, it just really bugs me, sorry to anyone that has it!

I'll stick this one out to the end but this may be it for their vlogs and me

Reactions: 1
Can't hear a word they say to each other in duty free.....if we aren't meant to hear then put music over the footage. And when talking to the camera when in the lounge, speak up, you're wearing masks you idiots.
Good God those were awful! 4 minutes viewing time of my life I’ll never get back 🤯 please anyone wondering what their videos are like, don’t bother, absolutely tit 😂
Some people just shouldn’t vlog!!!

Oh and might be a bit harsh but both their hairstyles annoy me......he should just shave it all off, the hairline is too far back
And her, I can't bear the much shorter on ine side style, it just really bugs me, sorry to anyone that has it!
😂😂😂😂😂😂 this also got me 🪒

• Haha
Reactions: 1

The hilarious thing is that they used this forum to promote themselves. As if anyone not connected to them would recommend that utter tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 3 minutes in and nothing has happened. you don’t need to film (and show) every step from the frigging hotel room!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched seeshauneat trip trailer to Disneyland Paris. What a lot of drivel. That doesn’t entice me to watch the videos at all. I know his wife is poorly but she eats like a pig, why film it? I don’t understand trip trailers in general but his was mind numbing

Reactions: 2
The hilarious thing is that they used this forum to promote themselves. As if anyone not connected to them would recommend that utter tripe.
I forgot about that, backfired for them didn’t it 🙈
I know we can’t see dislikes on YT anymore but I guarantee they’ve for a fair few as their videos are shockingly bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.