Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have met Andy before and he seemed like a ok bloke. I preferred his older vlogs when he had that couple Tom and stacey in them. I wonder what happened to them

Or SeeShaunEat's Mrs, I could totally see her diving in.

I'm going to repeat myself for the "friend" of the couple. It is NOT OK to out an abortion, ever!

Reactions: 6
Or SeeShaunEat's Mrs, I could totally see her diving in.

I'm going to repeat myself for the "friend" of the couple. It is NOT OK to out an abortion, ever!
100%, this person is clearly gunning for Cheryl and thinks Paul's behaviour is perfect!
People should question why a lady in a 'loving relationship' with a man who 'wasn't fucking around' would abort a child they were trying for........if infact any of what has been said by this 'friend' is true then why are they not also concerned for Cheryl?

Reactions: 7
you say it’s nobody’s business who is in a relationship with who but Openly share on an Internet forum about an abortion between 2 people. His ex-wife doesn’t deserve privacy but his mistress does? you have got fucked up standards if you think that’s ok. All the Saturday night group sided with Paul over the break up so you’re clearly one of them. Thing is, you’re all as egotistical as each other so comments like this could be any one of you cretins

Reactions: 13
They acted as though they kept the nations morale up for 12 months as if they were Captain Tom. You will never find a more deluded bunch. A SHITSHOW OF HUMANS PRESENTING A SHIT SHOW.
Be gone.

Reactions: 10
Same, they need to give their followers something! Although if it was as messy and hurtful as cheating I doubt either might publically talk about it.

Zoe did have a new guy for the new year's eve show and the group made a big thing about allowing him back on, but he never came back and during the Valentines show Zoe made said something (I forget what) that suggested she was single again. I just remember thinking aw that was short lived.

Watched a couple of their blackpool vlogs I find him irritating for shouting at the camera nearly all the time, if he turned the volume down a bit I could enjoy more of his vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They acted as though they kept the nations morale up for 12 months as if they were Captain Tom. You will never find a more deluded bunch. A SHITSHOW OF HUMANS PRESENTING A SHIT SHOW.
Be gone.
I wasn’t clapping for carers on a Thursday night, I was clapping for these heroes

Reactions: 9
oh wow yes that's a thought

Zoe was recently at Legoland with Nathan (and Ashley & Emma), she posted about it on instagram and Cheryl has liked it, so I highly doubt he was having an affair with Zoe

Reactions: 1
Zoe was recently at Legoland with Nathan (and Ashley & Emma), she posted about it on instagram and Cheryl has liked it, so I highly doubt he was having an affair with Zoe
I really think it's Danielle (lovely chubly). I guessed her name and within 30 minutes the figment fan account was created on here getting defensive. She also did a video once all about universal credit and probably seduced Paul with the finance talk. Of course this is all guess work, but since Danielle and Paul aren't on social media at the moment it's very telling.

Reactions: 8
I think that puts that one to bed then. Who would have guessed that our favourite bunch of Disney deviants could be involved in something interesting?

I do feel sorry for Nathan though. Always the bridesmaid....

Reactions: 6
has anyone got a picture of Danielle , I can't place her for the life of me , Cheryl and Paul im gutted if you have had to see this , you have some awful friends

Reactions: 8
Was she talking about UC as a recipient? If so Paul will love that, another woman he can belittle for earning less than him.

has anyone got a picture of Danielle , I can't place her for the life of me , Cheryl and Paul im gutted if you have had to see this , you have some awful friends
Or girlfriends...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really wish I’d bothered watching SND now so I knew who the feck all these people are

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.