Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to watch C&L Wandering’s vlog from the same day to see if I could spot Paul and Danielle in the background but it seems to have been deleted…
Their video is still up on their channel too from 2 weeks ago called Alton Towers Mardi Gras | riding rides | check out hotel

Hi everyone, this is a genuine friend of Cheryl’s and I've had her consent to post this.

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that disagreed with the earlier post that certainly seemed to be aimed at shaming her for a very private matter, as you can imagine it was horrible for her to see that post.

Secondly, if it is Karen then yes she is a real person, Cheryl knows who she is, she's not a vlogger but she was a regular viewer and friendly with others in the community. Karen had personal information, why she thought it appropriate to share that info on here and why she was so defensive of Paul and gunning for Cheryl we have no idea. If you have any remorse Karen a direct apology to Cheryl is certainly deserved.

Finally, the information shared about the relationship with Danielle is also true and Cheryl found out about it from the posts on this thread and then subsequently had it confirmed both at source and from others. Again as you can imagine that was a pretty devastating blow, there is a strong denial that this relationship overlapped however the timing is incredibly suspicious.

We've been taking care of Cheryl, she's clearly been through a lot at this stage. On the other hand, thanks to the person that outed the affair as this was being concealed not only by the people themselves but their friends around them, going to the extent of hiding them in theme park vlogs. I think that clears a few things up, time for her to heal now.
Wow. I’m sure Cheryl will be feeling a lot of emotions at the moment but she’s certainly better off without Paul and all the group that went so far to cover up what he’d done. Good to hear she has some decent friends around her still.
Thanks for posting and I’m sorry Cheryl had to find out this way.

Reactions: 4
It’s stuns me that the whole group could be that vile in keeping it a secret and covering for Paul. What a betrayal when both of them were your friends.
Cheryl, you were always too good for him and it’s never clearer until now.
Disgusting pig

Reactions: 11
I stopped watching their stories as it was just way too many and all very forced but that's so ironic that they've sad that! They obviously don't actually care and also funny that they're complaining about commoners. They only became AP holders last year by the looks of their channel so maybe they need to remember not everyone can or wants to be an AP? and being ones doesn't make them any better? wow!
They shouldn’t be there anyway! They are probably moaning about the lack of social distancing due to yaz’s health maybe? Either way it wouldn’t bother me personally as we are now going to have to live with covid.

Reactions: 7
Plus what absolute prat’s walking round the theme park all day with their hoods up hiding like their celebs. Here’s an idea- get a grip, don’t be a coward and be honest to Cheryl.

Reactions: 11
It's the first video, day 1. Not the second.
Just noticed and watched it so deleted my comment

Hi everyone, this is a genuine friend of Cheryl’s and I've had her consent to post this.

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that disagreed with the earlier post that certainly seemed to be aimed at shaming her for a very private matter, as you can imagine it was horrible for her to see that post.

Secondly, if it is Karen then yes she is a real person, Cheryl knows who she is, she's not a vlogger but she was a regular viewer and friendly with others in the community. Karen had personal information, why she thought it appropriate to share that info on here and why she was so defensive of Paul and gunning for Cheryl we have no idea. If you have any remorse Karen a direct apology to Cheryl is certainly deserved.

Finally, the information shared about the relationship with Danielle is also true and Cheryl found out about it from the posts on this thread and then subsequently had it confirmed both at source and from others. Again as you can imagine that was a pretty devastating blow, there is a strong denial that this relationship overlapped however the timing is incredibly suspicious.

We've been taking care of Cheryl, she's clearly been through a lot at this stage. On the other hand, thanks to the person that outed the affair as this was being concealed not only by the people themselves but their friends around them, going to the extent of hiding them in theme park vlogs. I think that clears a few things up, time for her to heal now.
Thank you for looking out for Cheryl, I sincerely hope she can move forward and continue loving life xx

Watching See Shaun Vlog and if Dick face and Danielle were at 7.15 as people said it has gone!
It is still there, day 1 Mardi Gras.

Is it me or is there a divide in the SND gang....

Nathan Staker has not been seen with any of them except the Kershaws. He seems to be hanging round with other vloggers.

The Kershaws also were not there on the day P&D were on the vlog.

Also, my theory on why Carlos may have fallen out with Paul, may be something to do with all this.

I think one thing is clear, Paul will never be able to vlog again like before. Which I am sure will massively dent his ego.

Reactions: 5
I think one thing is clear, Paul will never be able to vlog again like before. Which I am sure will massively dent his ego.
I was just thinking this myself! No way will he be able to make an appearance on social media either...not for a while anyway.
I really hope Cheryl builds her confidence and gets back into YouTube or building her Instagram following. I think her WDW vlogs would be better without him in them trying to make a point all the time about something or another!

Reactions: 7
I really hope Cheryl builds her confidence and gets back into YouTube or building her Instagram following. I think her WDW vlogs would be better without him in them trying to make a point all the time about something or another!
Yeah I was really enjoying watching her recently. I hope she gets back out there soon and this doesn’t knock her back

I was just thinking this myself! No way will he be able to make an appearance on social media either...not for a while anyway.
I agree, and I'm not sad about it. Bye Paul, I hope it was worth it.

Cheryl, now is the time to shine gal. Don't let those idiots grind you down.

Reactions: 8
I remember he mentioned in the last car crash discussion show that he had a trip booked and would be vlogging it. I think he wanted to be the first of the two of them to get back out there and throw it in her face as if the memories don't matter. Well, good luck with that now.

Ugh what a gut punch for Cheryl. I'm EXTREMELY glad she has someone looking after her - this is too much to digest alone.

1. Paul always was what I thought he was - a condescending chauvinist
2. Cheryl - it won't feel like it now but you're better off without him - keep doing what you're doing
3. I can't wait for that whole SND crew to fade into oblivion

Reactions: 5
Paul will be back, his ego is too big and his backing group with undoubtedly tell him he should.
someone here had already said Nathan and Paulhad fallen out over all this not sure about Carlos though.

they won’t all fade away, they will continue and start new SND type things, next one will be SSV M&N and C&LW they all seem like they can’t day out without each other.

Reactions: 3

Whilst I do not think it is a good idea for Cheryl to be reading gossip sites that she is mentioned in, that’s never gonna end well. I hope she sees that she is quite widely well thought of and that most folks thought Paul was a prick all along anyway.
She will come through this a much better person, she will in time see him as a complete tool like the rest of us. That whole bunch of tosspots in the vloggle seem to think they are popular…. They really aren’t, very few redeeming qualities between them all.
Honestly, this whole attempt to try and make you the villain has done quite the opposite.
EVERYONE’S ROOTING FOR YOU! Take that prick to the cleaners

Reactions: 10
Is this the same Karen who is doing a podcast with Lisa from ReevesFamilyAdventures and Pippa from BroadwaysAway? I can’t remember the name of the podcast but she is a Disney parks fan and seemed relatively unknown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.