Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if I’ve dreamt this, but did I read on here (?) that he is a policeman?

Anyone seen that Vicky No Detail is one of the ‘team’ for Surrey Mummy’s travel agency?

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if I’ve dreamt this, but did I read on here (?) that he is a policeman?
I’d read this on here too! Do policemen earn that sort of money?! I know the money is good once you start to climb the ranks, but he seems to have too much spare time for that

I’d read this on here too! Do policemen earn that sort of money?! I know the money is good once you start to climb the ranks, but he seems to have too much spare time for that
I think someone said something about a patch on his rucksack

Looks like they're using a selfie stick on their LA trip, I'm sure these are banned in the US parks (they are in DLP)

Reactions: 2
What is it with all these ‘Disney Sloggers’ thinking they can be ‘travel agents’ they visit the mouse do the same shit every dam time and then think they know it all! knobs all them they will shit a brick when something goes down and they are copping it from their customers who wants to pop round to rip their head off cos little jimmy didn’t have a bed to sleep in bcos the villa was a scam are they even Atol and Abta covered?

Reactions: 5
So it’s basically like asking a “mate” to book your holiday for you. No thanks. Sadly, there are people out there who for whatever reason don’t feel confident with finding and booking deals and these MLM leeches are preying on that. It’s pretty fucking low when they’re taking the trust of social media followers and using it for financial gain.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what Sam Mealey does for a living? He seems to always be on holiday