Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damian and India split up. I think we talked about it on here and were surprised to find out India was seeing a woman.

I’d forgotten about Ellie Steadman! Just had a look on Instagram and she seems to be doing well.

Tom and Sophie were the first ones I remember going crazy over the sugar cookies. Didn’t it come out that he had an affair too?
Oh wow, well that would do it. Poor Damian!!

Tom and Sophie, yup Tom was shagging a Soccer Mom when he was doing his football academy out in the States. Crazy thing is she still married him and I think they still go to Disney a lot but just don't vlog it anymore.

I miss this era of vlogging. It felt more authentic. Now it’s just for freebies!
who were everyone else’s favourite vloggers from that era?
I genuinely liked watching Jade Billingham. I used to like watching everyone show how they used the dining plan. Also miss hate watching that awful guy who totally patronised his wife can’t remember their names but she seemed nice and liked figment. He was a tosser of the highest order!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely liked watching Jade Billingham. I used to like watching everyone show how they used the dining plan. Also miss hate watching that awful guy who totally patronised his wife can’t remember their names but she seemed nice and liked figment. He was a tosser of the highest order!
that uk disneycouple , Paul and Cheryl savage , indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so is india with a woman now ,loved those two
Yea!

Oh wow, well that would do it. Poor Damian!!

Tom and Sophie, yup Tom was shagging a Soccer Mom when he was doing his football academy out in the States. Crazy thing is she still married him and I think they still go to Disney a lot but just don't vlog it anymore.
Ah that was it. Just had a nose on insta and they have a little girl now too!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Paul was the WORST!!!

One of his sidekicks, Nathan Staker is now with The British Life (I used to love her vlogs too!!).

Oh and I liked Jade Billington too (then she had lots of drama once she split with Mattykins)
Yeah Jade was my favourite for a while, I do feel bad about her divorce, I bet she went to Florida loads as a child and now it’s completely tainted

T&J ARE boring - I think that's there appeal to me. They're like a parody channel. I wish I could explain their appeal to me 😂 Florida Day 27 :cautious:

L&S seem to be fighting for being the main character all the time.
I’ve been trying a few T&J Travels after reading about them on here!
I agree that they are boring, without meaning to sound too mean, they for sure fall into the category of not being knowledgable and sharing detail, but also not being particularly interesting or entertaining people. I’ve no idea why couples like this decide to start vlogging. I mean I know I’m not interesting enough for people to watch me for hours 😂
It’s good for background noise though and they seem nice enough. But he is another one that loves the attention, she can barely get a word in without him talking over her or trying to finish her sentences, drives me mad!

Reactions: 5
The Yaz and Cash saga was a beautiful time. Amazed they’ve never attempted a comeback actually.
Does anyone remember the apology video that they uploaded? It was so fake & they took it down after backlash.
I think they went to DLP quite close to when it opened as they wanted to be the first ones there from the U.K. said it was because Yaz was having an operation or something like that. Idiots

• Haha
Does anyone remember the apology video that they uploaded? It was so fake & they took it down after backlash.
I think they went to DLP quite close to when it opened as they wanted to be the first ones there from the U.K. said it was because Yaz was having an operation or something like that. Idiots
Yep, they were so hungry for attention and views. They had so many insta stories on that trip too!

It was the way he led it and she looked like she was about to break out in tears but was just 'We didn't mean to upset you'... no it should of been 'Guys we have really messed up here and we are completely in the wrong. We are dicks'.

They have there own thread lots of tea lol