Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it really awkward that they obviously fell out during their holiday but had to travel hime together as Paul hired the car in the US and the friends had left their car at Paul and Cheryls house 🥴
they fell out?! how do you know? pretty sure they were in each others vlogs in their last few.

Also have just started watching thatukdisneycouple, and am i the only one who thinks Cheryl is annoying. Firstly why is her name pronounced with the CH and she definitely like to play the baby with him, she acts like his little girl in the vlogs, bit weird.

Reactions: 2
They shared a room at a Universal resort hotel. Two adult couples (sorry DVC owners) sharing a room? Paul The Wally Of Wall Street proclaims to be some sort of financial heavyweight who rakes it in but he couldn't spring for his own room and lives in a shack in the UK. All righty then
And they paid $$$ for the room, hated it and made little to no use of the Express Pass which is the whole reason for booking to stay whilst at the same time paying for the same night in a Disney hotel they weren't sleeping in. Such an odd choice on so many levels. Also, they get disappointed in stuff, I think the view was poor, but don't go and talk to the staff to try and improve the situation.

they fell out?! how do you know? pretty sure they were in each others vlogs in their last few.

Also have just started watching thatukdisneycouple, and am i the only one who thinks Cheryl is annoying. Firstly why is her name pronounced with the CH and she definitely like to play the baby with him, she acts like his little girl in the vlogs, bit weird.
It was mentioned in a very passive aggressive way in the vlogs. I felt sorry for the other couple.

A few of you have mentioned the Saturday Night show - I watched a few when it started. What happened to the scottish guy? I don't know if he had a channel or anything.

He was on it for a bit. Sometimes I found how little he seemed to care about any of it really funny and other times he just seemed in a really bad mood.

A few of you have mentioned the Saturday Night show - I watched a few when it started. What happened to the scottish guy? I don't know if he had a channel or anything.

He was on it for a bit. Sometimes I found how little he seemed to care about any of it really funny and other times he just seemed in a really bad mood.
He's on insta often posting some really odd stories, I think his mental health has taken a battering lately. He seems to have been finding life hard. Quite hard to read at times.

And they paid $$$ for the room, hated it and made little to no use of the Express Pass which is the whole reason for booking to stay whilst at the same time paying for the same night in a Disney hotel they weren't sleeping in. Such an odd choice on so many levels. Also, they get disappointed in stuff, I think the view was poor, but don't go and talk to the staff to try and improve the situation.

It was mentioned in a very passive aggressive way in the vlogs. I felt sorry for the other couple.
I watched (OurDisneyLife one) and they didn’t even go in any of the house at HHN which I thought was pointless, obviously the houses have big queues it’s a popular event, should really do your research on things I think! Gonna watch TUKDC one and see what they say!
Do you know what vlog they mentioned falling out on? I keep skimming through them cause I can’t bare to watch them all🤣

The rest of them chewed him up and spat him out. They had another attention hungry pair ready to jump straight in his seat though. My ears still bleed at the memory of the intro music!!!!!!

how do TUDC even know the couple they went with? As the other two weren't vloggers before.
Paul doesnt want to feature them in any of the vlogs- to the point it's a little awkward.

Reactions: 1
It's the TUKDC assumptions video at their house. I don't think anything was said on the trip. I'd love to know what happened...
Yeah nothing was said on any of their vlogs.. Kyle and Beth kind of just disappeared after the stay at the Portofino Bay and you’d only see them in the background of future videos in that series. Also TUDC cut a video out of that series which I personally feel was the day of the fall out.

The rest of them chewed him up and spat him out. They had another attention hungry pair ready to jump straight in his seat though. My ears still bleed at the memory of the intro music!!!!!!
I briefly watched the last show and Gaz from the Kershaw Adventures mentioned how he used to pester Paul into becoming a panellist 😂 weird flex but ok…

Oh any idea what happened, what kind of things?
His insta is Waltograms but he's been quiet this past week or so at least.

how do TUDC even know the couple they went with? As the other two weren't vloggers before.
Paul doesnt want to feature them in any of the vlogs- to the point it's a little awkward.
They featured them until they fell out which I'm pretty sure was on the universal trip day. You see them a bit at the waterpark with the other tedious vloggers but not much. That trip honestly looked awful. I'm not surprised they have split up.

I've just remembered the other bit of the trip I loved, they were so excited about the Gatwick hotel they had chosen and then it was so dark they couldn't see what they were doing.

They featured them until they fell out which I'm pretty sure was on the universal trip day. You see them a bit at the waterpark with the other tedious vloggers but not much. That trip honestly looked awful. I'm not surprised they have split up.

I've just remembered the other bit of the trip I loved, they were so excited about the Gatwick hotel they had chosen and then it was so dark they couldn't see what they were doing.
They definitely fell out when they all stayed at Portofino Bay.. there's also a day missing out of the vlog series which I think is the day it all went Pete tong.

That trip honestly looked awful. I'm not surprised they have split up.
I know, im watching it at the moment, and they're just obsessed with meeting other vloggers- imo it looks so pathetic a bunch of people walking round disney all talking to a camera strapped to their arm. Also, what's the deal with the Nathan guy, how do they know him? he's always around!!

They definitely fell out when they all stayed at Portofino Bay.. there's also a day missing out of the vlog series which I think is the day it all went Pete tong.
yeah TUDC are missing their universal vlog, whereas the other couple have it up.

All the vloggers together was just too much! And Paul constantly saying 'vlogception' when they were filming each other 😠

The fact they had to travel home together must have been super awkward!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.