Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is something I’ve thought about a lot of influencers and wannabes, but there’s no proof that they’re gifted anything.

The company I work for has just started using influencers to sell their products (no bloody clue how they think it will help sell DPD type services but that’s above my pay grade!) There’s literally hundreds of sites that you can sign up to affiliate marketing through, and loads of them have a section where you generate your own discount codes to share with your audience. They may never have been gifted anything which is why the total cost of their gifted items is so low.
Omg! Thanks for the info, I never knew anything like this was a thing! 😱 x

Reactions: 1
Me neither until work ventured into the world of influencers! I thought companies just sent a DM or email, but apparently you can put your company onto these sites and then people apply to work with you! Some sites even charge influencers to join so that you only get the serious ones (or so the info we got through in work tells me!)

I’m sure the people with millions of followers don’t have to do that, but it’d certainly explain how people like Travelling Magical and others get “brand deals”.

Me neither until work ventured into the world of influencers! I thought companies just sent a DM or email, but apparently you can put your company onto these sites and then people apply to work with you! Some sites even charge influencers to join so that you only get the serious ones (or so the info we got through in work tells me!)

I’m sure the people with millions of followers don’t have to do that, but it’d certainly explain how people like Travelling Magical and others get “brand deals”.
Yeah I thought it was like that too, really opened my eyes to all now! I think i’d be embarrassed contacting a business asking for a freebie basically lol😂

Reactions: 2
Sometimes. I’d love to know what you think of them!
I watch them sometimes too - I’m in two minds, I like the husband, not sure if I like her. Seems they are planning on doing the Disney cruise which will be worth a watch I think

I watch them sometimes too - I’m in two minds, I like the husband, not sure if I like her. Seems they are planning on doing the Disney cruise which will be worth a watch I think
She definitely drops in that they have DVC/done Disney cruises/been to WDW/she’s a dancer a lot and I dislike her yaaaaassss. Otherwise I think they’re pretty harmless. Not my usual style to watch but they do seem genuinely nice. They’re getting better with vlogging too, I tried to watch some of their older videos but a lot are just Pete staring at the camera flip out screen rather than the lens 😂
I think they commented on the David and Ian group that they are doing the UK cruise so yea that will be interesting to watch!

She definitely drops in that they have DVC/done Disney cruises/been to WDW/she’s a dancer a lot and I dislike her yaaaaassss. Otherwise I think they’re pretty harmless. Not my usual style to watch but they do seem genuinely nice. They’re getting better with vlogging too, I tried to watch some of their older videos but a lot are just Pete staring at the camera flip out screen rather than the lens 😂
I think they commented on the David and Ian group that they are doing the UK cruise so yea that will be interesting to watch!
I feel the same about her lol!! She mentions a lot about DVC / how many hols they have. I agree they are better now, some of the early stuff is painful and it irritates me when the vlog just ends and they’ve not ended it properly.

Smaller Disney vloggers - does anyone watch Broadways Away?
They seem a bit odd but really lovely, watched their disney vlogs not their home vlogs! They do get in a lot how they are dvc and they were going to exclusive lounges collecting stickers or whatever but tbh if I spent that amount of money on it aswell, i’d go on and on too🤣

Does anybody watch A Day with Jess and Tom?

We watch a lot of US Disney Vloggers but so much of the content is only really helpful in the run up to a trip, they get all the small details but right now I really do not care about new signature cupcakes or refurbishments to resort pools. I want to see the UK Disney Vloggers in dull queues in UK theme parks trying to make the best of it.

There are threads on here (not rave one's mind) for TT and PCDev. I enjoy watching the Kay brothers and pondering everything about their very odd existence.
This made me laugh I watched Clarke family adventures at Alton Towers and legoland and that's exactly it making the most of the uk parks till they can get back.
I also watch for travel days and its just not the same with travel in America to America

I feel the same about her lol!! She mentions a lot about DVC / how many hols they have.
DVC contracts last a lot longer than most marriages of these U.K vloggers. Lawyers will be arguing over who gets the telly and who gets lumbered with the timeshare payments. Cursed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They seem a bit odd but really lovely, watched their disney vlogs not their home vlogs! They do get in a lot how they are dvc and they were going to exclusive lounges collecting stickers or whatever but tbh if I spent that amount of money on it aswell, i’d go on and on too🤣

Does anybody watch A Day with Jess and Tom?
I cant find anything on youtube by Broadways Away! I'm in desperate need of new disney vloggers to watch.

Yes, i've watched Jess and Tom, they are quite odd too!!

I cant find anything on youtube by Broadways Away! I'm in desperate need of new disney vloggers to watch.

Yes, i've watched Jess and Tom, they are quite odd too!!
Yeah I agree🤣 I like them tho - but their disney vlogs are just too long for me😬, they were like 40 mins per day and sometimes nothing that interested happened to I skipped bits. They met Sophie and Dave when they were away! They upload A LOT tho feel like they’re constantly like new video 😬 they must get stressed out, they do weekly vlogs and weekend vlogs, don’t know how anyone can keep up

I flip flop with BroadwaysAway. I think if it was just Pete on his own I’d like them more 🙊

I flip flop with BroadwaysAway. I think if it was just Pete on his own I’d like them more 🙊
I thought this! But then she grew on me. I was the same with News From Lisa too. Liked the husband. But then the wife also grew on me. Sometimes I have to go back and forth and watch a few. Other way round with TUKDC. Liked her and not him! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.