Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone..!!! 😃💚
Just browsing on here and came across this thread......have had a pleasant half hour or so reading through....😊
I enjoy watching Kels & John, I first came across them when they lived in NYC and were just about to move to Florida so watched a few earlier vlogs of theirs, I like the perspective of her being a Brit. They are a really nice couple, and Penny 🐶🐾 is adorable......😍

Reactions: 6
If anyone has any Disney Cruise Line vlogs to recommend, please let me know! For some reason they’re my favourite 😂

Reactions: 3
I dont know if this is the right thread but i really enjoy watching youtube videos from Defunctland and others similar to that. They discuss the history of theme parks, abandoned rides and parks etc. They relax me and soothe me to sleep at night!lol

Reactions: 6
If anyone has any Disney Cruise Line vlogs to recommend, please let me know! For some reason they’re my favourite 😂
Emma Drew did vlogs on disney cruise but I don't think they are the best. It is mainly her moaning about not being able to go to some stops due to weather and eating loads of food.
She also does a video on why she blames Disney for ruining a surprise WDW trip. And dislikes Disneyland Paris because they didn't call her princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kel’s and John did a Disney cruise (that’s where they got engaged). I know Adam Hattan did one or two as well but I’ve never watched those.

Reactions: 2
@Amandaleigh Tasha and Allun’s Disney Adventures did the Fjords Disney cruise. Not the greatest but good for a sense of what’s involved on that particular trip. I’m sure L&R did a cruise series (if you like them!)

@Clairer86 You may already watch him but I love Bright Sun films for videos like that

Reactions: 3
Emma Drew did vlogs on disney cruise but I don't think they are the best. It is mainly her moaning about not being able to go to some stops due to weather and eating loads of food.
She also does a video on why she blames Disney for ruining a surprise WDW trip. And dislikes Disneyland Paris because they didn't call her princess.
Ooooh, now I'm gonna have to look her up 🙊

Edited to add
can't see any Disneyland Paris vlogs on her channel 😔

@Amandaleigh Tasha and Allun’s Disney Adventures did the Fjords Disney cruise. Not the greatest but good for a sense of what’s involved on that particular trip. I’m sure L&R did a cruise series (if you like them!)

@Clairer86 You may already watch him but I love Bright Sun films for videos like that
Ohhh ive not heard of Bright Sun Films- i will add that to my list. Thank you :)

Reactions: 1
The Taste of Disney event at California Adventure starts tomorrow (March 18), so there will be some good vlogs for us to talk about.

It appears some California vloggers like Best Life and Beyond, and perhaps even some Florida or other U.S. based vloggers already went to a media preview cause there are a few YouTube videos posted.

Ohhh ive not heard of Bright Sun Films- i will add that to my list. Thank you :)
He hasn’t got loads of Disney but his other videos are really interesting. Abandoned buildings etc. His Disney River Country video was the first I saw of his though and was soon hooked on the rest!

I somehow ended up watching Best Life and Beyond and that Katie woman is annoying as sin. So very loud all the time. That one time she was crying because she was seeing giraffes in their 'natural habitat'?

The famous Flordian Giraffe. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I managed to read her stupid blog and she's full of tit. So she wore a tiara and no one called her Princess 😭
I've been called Princess at DLP many times.....no tiara needed.
The stuff she moans about is trivial and a lot she would have known about with a little research like no refillable drinks due to French law (unless they serve you).
Moaning about the paper vouchers you get instead of magic bands (which aren't allowed in France due to their tracking capabilities) although it's now all loaded onto a card.
The most ridiculous thing was pricing up a 14 night stay in DLP and one in WDW and trying to make a comparison.....2 weeks in DLP? Whilst I adore the place 2 weeks is beyond a joke!

Rant over 😔

Reactions: 4
Oh yes, Defunctland and Bright Sun films are great. Expedition Theme Park I think it’s called is also very good. Loads of other theme park histories, not just Disney.

I dont know if this is the right thread but i really enjoy watching youtube videos from Defunctland and others similar to that. They discuss the history of theme parks, abandoned rides and parks etc. They relax me and soothe me to sleep at night!lol
Defunctland is amazing. I'd recommend Bright Sun Films has done an Abandoned series and they cover abandoned Disney attractions too.

• Heart
So I managed to read her stupid blog and she's full of tit. So she wore a tiara and no one called her Princess 😭
The stuff she moans about is trivial and a lot she would have known about with a little research like no refillable drinks due to French law (unless they serve you).
Moaning about the paper vouchers you get instead of magic bands (which aren't allowed in France due to their tracking capabilities) although it's now all loaded onto a card.
The most ridiculous thing was pricing up a 14 night stay in DLP and one in WDW and trying to make a comparison.....2 weeks in DLP? Whilst I adore the place 2 weeks is beyond a joke!

Rant over 😔
That was such a depressing read never heard of the girl but don’t think I’d want to see anything to do with her after reading that💀

Rant over 😔
I can’t read it?! Says forbidden lol

I can’t read it?! Says forbidden lol
I got that but I had to go to her stupid blog page then search Disneyland Paris and I found it.
If you like Disneyland Paris or don't feel like the world owes you everything then you'll not enjoy it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.