Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened to Passport to the Parks? He used to do live walk arounds at the Disney parks, did a pretty good job. He hasn't posted anything in months....

Reactions: 1
Anyone know of any UK vloggers- who stay on site- who are just adults. Watched sophie and dave, jade, brogan, adam hattan, and those 2 funny guys who live in London (sorry forgotten their names)!
Have you tried Lucy Wood yet? She stayed semi on site at Disney (Hilton hotel at Disney Springs) and stayed on site at Universal. We quite like her vlogs, she is pretty good at acting adult-like and her boyfriend Adam really adds to the vlog in our opinion 😁 another pro of her vlogs (we think) is that they do drink alcohol at times as they were more relatable for us (we do not drink a lot in themeparks but we do enjoy the occasional beers or cocktails)

overall pretty surprised Lucy Wood has not been mentioned (much?) in this thread for her Disney vlogs, we started with Jade and Matt and found Lucy Wood quite refreshing as they are more adult-like and more relatable, as in not trying to come across as perfect

Have you tried Lucy Wood yet? She stayed semi on site at Disney (Hilton hotel at Disney Springs) and stayed on site at Universal. We quite like her vlogs, she is pretty good at acting adult-like and her boyfriend Adam really adds to the vlog in our opinion 😁 another pro of her vlogs (we think) is that they do drink alcohol at times as they were more relatable for us (we do not drink a lot in themeparks but we do enjoy the occasional beers or cocktails)
Yeah I've watched her. Kinda annoyed me though that she'd been gifted a Disney trip when I've never heard her mention Disney before. Harry Potter yes, but not Disney!
I know people hate sophie and dave, but i do actually really enjoy their disney vlogs!

Reactions: 2
Kinda annoyed me though that she'd been gifted a Disney trip when I've never heard her mention Disney before. Harry Potter yes, but not Disney!
I know people hate sophie and dave, but i do actually really enjoy their disney vlogs!
Did not think about it like that before, but very fair point.

I also enjoy the Disney vlogs from Sophie and Dave! They are not the best but quite entertaining to watch.

Another unpopular opinion, but we also like Adam Hattan and Gary C - mainly Gary C tho, we laughed so hard when we saw him dressed as a pumpkin for Halloween 2019. Their vlogs are sometimes a bit too long but I do like it that they film the parks, the ambiance, the rides and most importantly the restaurants / food quite extensively. The main reason we watch different Disney vlogs is because we want to see other restaurants to decide whether or not to go there on our next trip and for us Adam and Gary visited a lot of 'new' restaurants which we had not seen yet in other vlogs and you get to see quite a lot of the restaurant and the food

Reactions: 3

overall pretty surprised Lucy Wood has not been mentioned (much?) in this thread for her Disney vlogs, we started with Jade and Matt and found Lucy Wood quite refreshing as they are more adult-like and more relatable, as in not trying to come across as perfect
I really like Lucy but she is not a Disney vlogger. She got gifted a free holiday and had a good time but there are so many other actual Disney vloggers out there with more knowledge and detail.

It really rubs me the wrong way when well known influencers turn into ‘Disney vloggers’ for the views (not saying she should have turned down a free holiday, btw, I wouldn’t have if I’d been her!!!). But because they’re already well known, like Jade and brogan, their Disney videos are the ones everyone knows and keeps recommending and it’s like this echo chamber when there’s actual Disney fans vlogging who pay their way and give genuine opinions.

Reactions: 5
I really like Lucy but she is not a Disney vlogger. She got gifted a free holiday and had a good time but there are so many other actual Disney vloggers out there with more knowledge and detail.

It really rubs me the wrong way when well known influencers turn into ‘Disney vloggers’ for the views (not saying she should have turned down a free holiday, btw, I wouldn’t have if I’d been her!!!). But because they’re already well known, like Jade and brogan, their Disney videos are the ones everyone knows and keeps recommending and it’s like this echo chamber when there’s actual Disney fans vlogging who pay their way and give genuine opinions.
Yes agreed, she is not a Disney vlogger in terms of knowledge (like how can you not be aware of the fastpass and ADR system ???) but the vlogs are entertaining to watch if you just want to see two people enjoying a more adult-like time in Disney :)

Reactions: 1
Neato! Emily Enchanted has a new video about how she preps to vlog an opening day like an Epcot festival. Hint: a manicure in Winter Park and new clothes from Princess Polly, gotta flex of course.

It is so annoying when these girls try on their merch hauls and tell us "this dress is SO flattering!" (ummmm, how bout you let us be the judge of that) or "this blouse is SO cute!" (if you think so, babe).

And re: the video title, maybe now that Em has been laid off from her seasonal job in entertainment and Radio Disney is shutting its doors, she is going to lean on calling herself a "Disney Influencer".

The only thing she influences me to do is barf from the fake sweetness.
1B1387E7-1B49-4CD0-A795-F58CE0891411_1_201_a.jpeg

me too, they were so funny! So sad that Oliver and Spencer split up.
It is such a shame, we bumped into JL in 2019, she was lovely and talked to us for quite a while. Our friends who we were with found it really odd that we just started talking with some random woman. I think they were going to see what they could do when Tom got back over there but at the time he was in the UK looking after a sick relative and then COVID hit :cry:

• Sad
I love Cheers Ears, they are a family but the youngest is now 17 so not really kids. Keith is the star of the show but Luke, his son, is hilarious!
Really like Cheers Ears, such a genuine family.
I also found another family through them that have some adult trips on their channel but they have 3 teen boys so also have family trips on there, I think they are called Just The Hemms, they are quite similar ages to their kids, and met up in Florida.

If anyone has any Disney Cruise Line vlogs to recommend, please let me know! For some reason they’re my favourite 😂
There is a small Uk channel called Just The Hemms they did a 8 night cruise in 2019 I think, they have 3 older teen boys all really lovely and polite kids so easy to watch.

I found them through another channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really like Cheers Ears, such a genuine family.
I also found another family through them that have some adult trips on their channel but they have 3 teen boys so also have family trips on there, I think they are called Just The Hemms, they are quite similar ages to their kids, and met up in Florida.

There is a small Uk channel called Just The Hemms they did a 8 night cruise in 2019 I think, they have 3 older teen boys all really lovely and polite kids so easy to watch.

I found them through another channel.
Ahh yes I remember them

Yeah I agree with the Lucy Wood one; love her other content but her disney stuff just made me go eughhh over the fact she’s been gifted a trip. It’s like the likes of susie, emily, emshel all being gifted trips but they just get chauffeured around all the time and they don’t seem to understand the work that goes into a Disney holiday if you get me??

Yeah I agree with the Lucy Wood one; love her other content but her disney stuff just made me go eughhh over the fact she’s been gifted a trip. It’s like the likes of susie, emily, emshel all being gifted trips but they just get chauffeured around all the time and they don’t seem to understand the work that goes into a Disney holiday if you get me??
Yes I agree. I've seen InTheFrow has been to Disney about 4 times- all gifted!! She even stayed in a boardwalk villa with her boyf after they'd been to Vegas I think. It's as if she told Disney she was going to the USA so did they want to give her a stayed gift. She DEFINITELY has never mentioned loving Disney yet gets a tour guide (where you skip queues for everything) and gets the fanciest meals paid for her on site. Really pees me off. Disney is so expensive and hard work to organise, and seeing people who dont even like it get it free and easy is pretty annoying.

What does everyone think of all ears?
I must admit my knowledge of disney vloggers is not very good! This time last year i watched adam hatton and thought he was okay!! Luckily i have now seen the error of my ways and he is a twit :)

Reactions: 3
Not a vlog, but the trip advisor Orlando forum is bloody brilliant too - the people on there are worth their weight in gold - great place to start of your planning x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.