Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so desperate to go yet vloggers like super enthused, Adam woo etc all think its OK to sit on rides together as though they're all family living together, plus they're all struggling in heat so how is this dump truck that is Victoria going to survive?

Reactions: 3
She's so desperate to go yet vloggers like super enthused, Adam woo etc all think its OK to sit on rides together as though they're all family living together, plus tey're all struggling in heat so how is this dump truck that is Victoria going to survive?
Hahahahaha dump truck

Reactions: 3
is it true that virgin have cancelled and postponed all orlando flights until october now??
Yep! They announced it on twitter and are in the process of contacting customers but itā€™s only till the 6th for now...

Iā€™ve looked at Virgin Atlantic tweets this morning and the latest one is saying they are taking to the air again in July?

Oooooooooh so Brogan has cancelled her October trip?!

Victoria. You are an embarrassment.
lets see if she follows suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So tonight's live will be
So let's talk about virgin and waffle on for 5mins about how it's been really stressful but she has got flights with another airline.

Yep! They announced it on twitter and are in the process of contacting customers but itā€™s only till the 6th for now...
where is this? I cant see any announcement on either virgin Atlantic or holidays Twitter?

So tonight's live will be
So let's talk about virgin and waffle on for 5mins about how it's been really stressful but she has got flights with another airline.
and sheā€™s booked 4 more trips for October, November, and two in December in 18 different hotels just in case.... but sheā€™s not saying sheā€™s going but if she feels safe enough....

duck off victoria.

really depends if Brogans announcement and the negative comments on Twitter make a difference to her decision.

I dont watch her as I can tell from just her photos I wouldnt like her but does she live up to her name, that I mean does she give good detailed info? looking at the length of her vlogs I'd guess probably not

I dont watch her as I can tell from just her photos I wouldnt like her but does she live up to her name, that I mean does she give good detailed info? looking at the length of her vlogs I'd guess probably not
Umm no, a channel name like ā€˜Disney in Detailā€™ should definitely be reported to trading standards for misrepresentation šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
in fairness she does...

about the important tit like a bleeping toad and Starbucks.
Mr Toad is ā€œeverythingā€ Starbucks is ā€œthe dreamā€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brogan only cancelled her WDW trip because her flights were cancelled, she definitely hasn't made that decision herself. Victoria is definitely Disney in denial, she is basically willing to risk her life to go drink coffee in Florida because that's all she does when she is there anyway.

Reactions: 6
Brogan only cancelled her WDW trip because her flights were cancelled, she definitely hasn't made that decision herself. Victoria is definitely Disney in denial, she is basically willing to risk her life to go drink coffee in Florida because that's all she does when she is there anyway.
Very true, but she hasnā€™t jumped to book it at the next possible date, she even mentioned waiting until 2022.
all along, as soon as one of Victoriaā€™s flights were cancelled she was booked onto the next available flight with either virgin or BA.

She really did put Disney before seeing her mum again.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.