Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⭕ Vicki adjusting her hair/ears/looking at herself and asking Ian if they’re on.
While saying "Happy....Friday. Yes Friday. Oh my god where has this week gone? Its crazy. Completely lost track of what day it is *laugh*". with her wide eyed look to the camera to make sure she looks OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While saying "Happy....Friday. Yes Friday. Oh my god where has this week gone? Its crazy. Completely lost track of what day it is *laugh*". with her wide eyed look to the camera to make sure she looks OK.
then comes the jokes about ‘ooooh Friday, we all know the stream goes a bit mad on a Friday!’

honestly I’m starting to lose my mind watching those lives, I can’t believe the type of people that watch them and follow them though. They are literally talking about buying a piece of tat merch from somewhere like VistaPrint and having the word ‘foive’ on it cos Victoria mispronounced five once.

Ian’s like ‘we can get it printed on pretty much anything, mugs, t shirts, baby grows!’ I’d say who the hell would want a babygro with ‘Awooo’ on it but there will be someone.

• Sad
I use to love Victoria but stopped watching a while ago when she started the animal crossing stuff (which I play and love) but she was taking way to seriously. Only getting people if they was high ranking!!! I didn’t even know there was one and got if they was cute.
And all the talk of I will be on 1st plane to wdw. As someone who was ill I will never understand why she was even thinking of going let alone have 2 trips booked. She was fun but now I just see her as sad.

Reactions: 6
I use to love Victoria but stopped watching a while ago when she started the animal crossing stuff (which I play and love) but she was taking way to seriously. Only getting people if they was high ranking!!! I didn’t even know there was one and got if they was cute.
And all the talk of I will be on 1st plane to wdw. As someone who was ill I will never understand why she was even thinking of going let alone have 2 trips booked. She was fun but now I just see her as sad.
I used to like watching Victoria until she started kissing Brogan Tates arse. It’s cringe!
Yeah I don’t understand why she’s so desperate to be on the plane to Florida when she won’t even leave her flat to go to the supermarket.

Reactions: 3
I know we’re still a couple of pages away from a new thread, but thought I would throw in a suggestion...

Disney/Victoria in Detail #2: Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Similar here. That last sentence Is spot on for me. I don’t remember her first vlogs being so repetitive and I used to really enjoy them. I know she had the TM issue so her WDW vlogs were going to change to accommodate that a bit but not to the point they are at.
This obsession with getting over there despite all the tit that’s happening is completely ridiculous and sad.

Just watching the live and proof if we needed it that those two live in a bubble. They had no idea about Naya from Glee ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Watching the live stream and it's more than just sad, it's deeply worrying how deluded Victoria is about going to WDW. They are talking like they are going next week and are glad to see that the parks are being used and people are in them, completely ignoring the thousands of daily cases of Covid in Florida, not to mention not being able to get an ESTA, govt advice warning against travelling to the states, the list goes on and on. Her blasé attitude towards the current crisis is disgusting and what's even worse and more dangerous is her encouraging people to buy park tickets!!!

Still that's not a surprise when she's rambling on about new patreon rewards and her new "merch" coming out soon. I think I can live without Mr Toad plastered across cheap t shirts and mugs and no doubt a make up pallet in colours of slugy brown named after different Joffery Coffees (btw the actual merch they have shown is dreadful)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not confirming this is at all true, but I am on a facebook group for DVC members, and there’s been 2 posts now of Floridian YouTube vloggers have admitted suffering from covid symptoms but still went to animal kingdom to get the footage.

That is disgusting! Florida had over 15000 cases yesterday, but this dweeb with her fake TM continuous symptoms still want to go! But won’t leave her own messy flat to walk round a supermarket.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not confirming this is at all true, but I am on a facebook group for DVC members, and there’s been 2 posts now of Floridian YouTube vloggers have admitted suffering from covid symptoms but still went to animal kingdom to get the footage.

That is disgusting! Florida had over 15000 cases yesterday, but this dweeb with her fake TM continuous symptoms still want to go! But won’t leave her own messy flat to walk round a supermarket.
I thought it was common knowledge that people with CV symptoms were asked to leave WDW and they refused. This really concerned me because it's absolute madness that Disney aren't actually policing this properly.

I've already decided to go to non-Disney parks for the foreseeable. I just don't trust that they're dealing with this responsibly.

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely surprised they actually opened the parks! It won’t last, I give it until maybe mid August and they are forced to close again. They can control the virus in house by wearing masks etc, but if guests are turning up sick and still going in touching stuff - then it’s just not going to work.

I saw that, it was The Crazy Disney Lady and her friend. Her friend went to the first aid station at MK with shortness of breath and vomiting, which they attributed to a nut allergy. The medic advised they go to hospital but they carried on their day and went to AK the next day. Even if it wasn't covid it's still irresponsible - her illness could've be caused by a stomach but or something else easily passed on!

• Wow
Victoria and Ian are embarrassing themselves at this point.
They’re talking about a bleeping theme park not visiting their dying parent for the last time.

they really can’t be that thick, Ian especially, to think it’s ok to carry on like this with numbers on the increase?
I’m yet to watch the live but I assume it’s a case of “same tit different day” 😏

are they still pretending “coreys” package hasn’t turned up because they won’t pay customs to collect it? 🙂
we see you guyyyys 🤣 we know that’s the reason it’s vanished 😉 because as you’ve both said numerous times that charge is a pinch, wasn’t it mentioned that’s why they didn’t find it worth having a P.O. Box when they cancelled the last one....
The U.K. items got through 🤔 and the ones with no customs charges (the gifted coffee)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Victoria and Ian are embarrassing themselves at this point.
They’re talking about a bleeping theme park not visiting their dying parent for the last time.

they really can’t be that thick, Ian especially, to think it’s ok to carry on like this with numbers on the increase?
I’m yet to watch the live but I assume it’s a case of “same tit different day” 😏

are they still pretending “coreys” package hasn’t turned up because they won’t pay customs to collect it? 🙂
we see you guyyyys 🤣 we know that’s the reason it’s vanished 😉 because as you’ve both said numerous times that charge is a pinch, wasn’t it mentioned that’s why they didn’t find it worth having a P.O. Box when they cancelled the last one....
The U.K. items got through 🤔 and the ones with no customs charges (the gifted coffee)
Hahaaaa I couldn’t believe it the other day when it had been about 3 weeks and Corey had asked if they’d got the package yet and they’re just like ‘ohhhh hmmm no sorry Corey not yet!’

I’ve not watched the live yet but I think your summary the other day is a blanket summary for all lives to come.

Hahaaaa I couldn’t believe it the other day when it had been about 3 weeks and Corey had asked if they’d got the package yet and they’re just like ‘ohhhh hmmm no sorry Corey not yet!’

I’ve not watched the live yet but I think your summary the other day is a blanket summary for all lives to come.
Im calling it,
Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy....go to bed Sophia.
Victoria getting irritated at Ian/the chat.
Food.
Animal crossing.
Apologies for “banter” every few min 😐
patrion.
magic maker Laura

Reactions: 1
Im calling it,
Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy....go to bed Sophia.
Victoria getting irritated at Ian/the chat.
Food.
Animal crossing.
Apologies for “banter” every few min 😐
patrion.
magic maker Laura
I think you’ve nailed it all.

Probably some reference to the guy who always cheats in the quiz and gives himself extra points (forgotten his name)

Theo will ask a question (is Theo an adult or child?)

Saying goodnight to the other person who joins from Australia cos it must be like 3am there or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also backtracking if they say something which other people might not agree even when it's something really trivial

Why don't they think to visit family in the UK?
Visiting Disney World (full of idiots that are going when they admit to having symptoms) >>>>> Seeing Family you havent seen for months. Yeah, that makes sense 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.