Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say she makes a small sum on her youtube channels - between the two she has 30k subs although her Disney one looking at video views would be the one making her the money. Regular content posting on youtube, insta and affiliate links she is prob making enough to sub some of her orlando trips. She very rarely flys BA/virgin so is prob getting the cheapest of the cheap flights with Norwegian and not tied to school holidays and her hotel is paid for with DVC. Also her latest weekly vlog on her other channel - no wonder she lost 3 stone that's very few calories

Does anyone know how old she is I cannot work her out?? I would have a guess at late 30s

Reactions: 1
I really like Victoria and her vlogs but think sometimes she can come across as quite highly strung. I feel like she complains a fair amount of the time (about food not being great, being too hot, other people) and she’s one of those people you rarely see properly letting go and laughing and messing about etc. I love Becky and Ian in her vlogs too but yeah, feel like Victoria could do with letting go a little more :)

Reactions: 10

Always wondered what she does with her expensive planner but apparently it’s used for planning videos about her planner

From 2017 when she had 1996 followers on DID 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think they have extremely low “running costs”. They rent, live in a big town, so most things are local and they have no kids.

It’s not about your income sometimes, it’s how canny you are with it.

She did have that life changing illness a year or so ago, so maybe she can’t commit to a full time job?

They bought into dvc ages ago, and that gives you reduced APs, plus she travels out of season and often it’s jist her and a mate so she’s only paying for half a holiday.

I really like watching her, although I definitely do Disney differently.

I don’t mind her video but the amount of makeup she has is ott. And her head literally looks like the old Samsung squashed emojis

Reactions: 4
To be fair her and brogan are completely different. Aside from always having waaaaaay too much makeup on all the time she is alright. Brogan is a complete cretin who is too self involved and a nasty person.

Reactions: 3
I follow her on both her channels and I really like her vlogging style. She’s right of course, she’ doesn’t need to explain anything. People are nosey by nature, so they’re gonna ask. Doesn’t mean she has to tell them though. I think it’s clear that her illness was life changing. I really admire the courage she showed when faced with potentially being paralysed for life. She was so positive and upbeat. I’d have been curled up in a ball somewhere.

Reactions: 5
I follow her on both her channels and I really like her vlogging style. She’s right of course, she’ doesn’t need to explain anything. People are nosey by nature, so they’re gonna ask. Doesn’t mean she has to tell them though. I think it’s clear that her illness was life changing. I really admire the courage she showed when faced with potentially being paralysed for life. She was so positive and upbeat. I’d have been curled up in a ball somewhere.
Yeah I don’t mind her vlogs at all

I agree to a point but if you want your audience to relate to you, you have to share a little otherwise people come to their own conclusions 🤷‍♀️

DVC isn’t cheap as I know someone close to me who has it. Firstly it’s a big upfront cost as it’s a timeshare, although Disney says it isn’t. It works on points, you buy a set amount of points and them points can be used to book accommodation at Disney. When you buy into it you have a ‘home resort’ this you can book further in advance than other accommodation. The upfront costs is more than my cost of my first house, then you have yearly dues. My mums yearly dues are about £2800. The lease of the points is about 50 years. Last time I looked a studio room sleeping up to four people at the ‘home resort’ was approx 300 points for a week so you can do the maths 🤷‍♀️

Have to disagree on DVC - it’s very much dependent on where you are staying and when. With the amount Victoria goes she can be clever when she uses her points and when she doesn’t allowing her to maximise these. Christmas week is high season for DVC and even then a studio in Grand Floridian for a week is less than 300 points and this is substantially more than Polynesian, Saratoga and certainly Boardwalk and Old Key West. DVC is by no means cheap but it’s very dependent on how many points and when she purchased.
I like Victoria’s Vlogs and have been a subscriber for a long time she does Disney in a much more relaxed way than other Vloggers and it is refreshing though i wasn’t a fan of the green screen usage in a previous trip series.

She’s lucky in that she can travel during low season and her friend Kate also has DVC, so they were able to maximise the points.

She and Ian talked about their points in a q & a and if I recall they have them a long time and they bought at OKW, (I could be wrong), we looked at that about 5 years ago and it was affordable especially if you buy resale.

If you look at how she spends when she’s there it’s all very controllled (not like my family!!).

I hope she continues to go frequently because I really enjoy her style.

As for the make up, well you can’t say she doesn’t make an effort, and when you think how lambasted Brogan gets on here for “letting herself go”... damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Reactions: 9
I really like Victoria but I worry that she will go the way of Brogan et al if she follows their formula and gets too chummy with them. I think she may aspire to be like Brogan due to her number of subscribers. Victoria seems honest, refreshing and also seems kind and a nice person. I hope her channel stays as is!

She’s just announced another trip. This time with Kate. With APs and a good deal on rooms I can see how this would be affordable.

Reactions: 4
I usually love her vlogs. However these set of Florida vlogs with Becky are really annoying. All shes done is MOAN her whole trip how hot it is, how bad her cold is making her feel, and her constant obsession/addiction to coffee. It's disappointingly boring.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.