Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if her husband has a good job doesn't he run his own company?
They live in a tiny flat though? Unless they literally spend all their money on holidays but its still a lotttt of money to spend a year and she doesn't hold back spending on the food and tat while shes there!

Ah maybe, I'd be a bit annoyed if I was him, funding her galavanting. I heard her say on a Tokyo vlog "this is why I prefer going with my friends not him".

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster. I feel I have defend Victoria a little. I agree she can fixate on some weird stuff when she could be riding the rides, but she did have a major medical episode a year or so ago and it has massively impacted her balance. Maybe that’s why she finds other things to enjoy in the parks? Also she was very upbeat through all of that and showed huge courage in the face of potential lifetime paralysis.

I love her vlogs and have kind of accepted that hair and make up and shopping side of her. Hey at least she makes an effort to look nice on camera 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree she has been very open and brave about her TM, I would never slate her for that. I think what grates me is the constant moaning when she's on trips most people can only dream of.

The way she said it happened so suddenly, I’d be scared to go all that way, on a walking holiday! I personally can’t see the point spending thousands, every single year, when she just walks around shopping for most of it, eating rubbish, then going home to their tiny, rented little flat. Everyone’s different though I suppose!

Reactions: 2
They seem to love that little flat though, like you say, to each their own.

Also, she’s with her husband a long time, her friend are lifelong and she’s very close with both her own family and Ian’s. That makes me think she’s the real deal and not a persona.

Maybe she just values experiences over bricks and mortar. I’m trying to instil that in my own kids, get out there and live, don’t saddle yourself with a massive mortgage and the daily grind.

She does the parks her way, when we go we’re like commandos trying to maximise it, but I appreciate her looking at the merch so that I don’t have to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like her, her style is very watchable and she seems really nice. I like youtubers before they hit big and /or have babies, it seems after that hey get lazy and their channel turns to tit as all they do is thinly disguised ads as they ride the gravy train #fleur de flog . Victoria does a few ads but in a gentle way and most of her content is just her vlogging. Though I must admit I also wondered why they live in a pokey flat yet have DVC membership, annual passes and she has 5 holidays a year!

Reactions: 5
I love Victoria , she wins more brownie points for wearing her hair down in florida . I have never been able to wear my hair down at disney, I'm a hot mess with make up melting off my face , yet she looks so perfect !

Reactions: 4
I’ve just found Victoria (well not really I used to follow her on the dub years ago) from when she was bridesmaid for another dibber who turned out soooo vain when she vlogged herself.

Last edited:

These are really old and they were never finished. But all she did is check her make up/hair when vlogging it drove me mad 😂
Aha I remember these two from the dibb days!

I can't watch Victoria anymore, I just find her far too boring.

I still check the Dibb now and again but I’ve definitely evolved to watching vloggers

Hi new to this!
Does anyone know how they make their money? It’s driving me crazy because she doesn’t seem to have an actual job/freelance work but literally swans off to Disney multiple times a year!

When did this lady win the lotto?

She doesn't seem to have any streams of income except the small amount she will make from her videos and Ian's job.

She is always on holiday
Has an annual pass for Disney World
Is a DVC club member
A Tables at Wonderland member
Shops through Ocado
Spends a fortune in primark/home bargains/fabric shops
Is subscribed to various services (GlossyBox etc)

I need to know her secret!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.