Disney/Victoria in Detail #9 She's not too keen on riding anything - maybe that's why Ian left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMM’s (Pagingmrmorrow) D23 vlogs make me want to go to D23!!
Dizmal in denial’s make it look so boring and she looks bored in Disneyland that park is amazing!
How on earth she calls herself a big Disney fan yet did not know about mr toad’s wild ride at Disneyland proves she’s useless at planning and clearly not a big Disney fan as that park is of Walt’s dream and the man was alive to see it.
I highly recommend the VIP tour!
I don't think she is a big Disney fan... she's a woman who enjoyed visiting Disney that realised she could monetise is... she's a casual fan masquerading as huge fan.
Take her first video in Disneyland... she kept saying how much she wanted to go, yet on entering the park she registered zero excitement – my daughter is a huge Disney fan and I know she would have been in floods of tears with joy at that point. She also didn't know there was a Mr. Toad ride there, yet professes to be a huge fan of Mr. Toad... just a shocking choice of "influencer" for a free trip to D23.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know how when someone tells an unfunny joke, but to be polite you say 'thats so funny' as you cant muster up enough energy to laugh... Her constantly saying 'Im so excited' is the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Not a hater, I actually like Vicky and generally enjoy her vlogs, it's just frustrating that she could do so much more!

I'm just watching the one she uploaded the other day. I do wonder if she'll ever do a paid for/press trip again, or whatever this was, she looked flustered, rushed and stressed quite a bit. There shouldn't be any excuse for her not having time to get coffee from the hotel lobby, she's stayed in Disney hotels for years, she should know how long the queues can be + on the first day surely would have woke up super early due to the time difference. I reckon she asked to stop for coffee when they first got in to the park and the rest took her no

I coulda done without hearing about her wet underwear 🤢 again, I reckon she either asked to go back to the hotel or was too embarrassed to ask, if she was solo she would have used this as an opportunity to go back to the hotel to have a nap and change

She said her hair was turning in to a mess, it actually gave it a bit of body and looked more beach hair, preferred that to the poker straight hair.

Reactions: 3
We're out here in Orlando at the moment and tbh thank duck it's only 8 nights.
I just don't get it.
We've done 1 9 hour shift in MK and did everything we wanted to.
Today we toured a few hotels and the boardwalk and where distinctly underwhelmed, we had no desire to go back to the parks.
We did them all back in 2019 and are 2 adults with no kids so i really don't understand the desperation to return every few months, plus it all costs a fortune.
We both earn comfortably above the national average and neither of us would wish to waste our holiday times on disney again in a hurry.
I just don't get these disney vloggers and expecially Vic"bor"ia
What the duck do they see in it that we've missed?!!!

Reactions: 5
I just don't get it.
Today we toured a few hotels and the boardwalk and where distinctly underwhelmed, we had no desire to go back to the parks.
We did them all back in 2019 and are 2 adults with no kids so i really don't understand the desperation to return every few months, plus it all costs a fortune.
We both earn comfortably above the national average and neither of us would wish to waste our holiday times on disney again in a hurry.
Haha love vic"bor"ia

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is really random but my dad passed away in 2021 and I used to like Disney in detail so I’d be watching her vlogs and he was over at my house one day and saw me watching it and when she said oh my playsuit was made by mum he was like “yeah you can bloody tell” and I’m watching the new vlog and I thought the same about her playsuit and it made me smile - at least she’s consistent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair she has got a special skill. She's the only Disney vlogger who's managed to make DLP, Toyko Disney AND DLC all look boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally got round to watching the newest car crash series.

my takeaways so far:
- seems out of her comfort zone surrounded by more competent vloggers
- continuously needs to confirm she’s so happy to be there so we have no doubt. The truth? She appears anything but happy.
- struggling to see anything informative
- failing to see how this is deserving enough to be gifted a trip

Reactions: 4
I just don't get it.
I felt the same when I was in DLP this year, I left early.
I have a big group of friends who grew up near the original Park in Anaheim (we’re talking a 20min drive), and it was always a competitive thing for them for the most visits / park knowledge.
I see it here now but it’s so much worse because it costs us so much more than an annual pass and petrol. It’s such a weird flex to me. I get bored on rides I remember doing 20 years ago.

• Heart
So a company has gifted a friggin suitcase; have they not watched her vlogs either 🤬

• Angry
How long has she been at Kate's now?! There's overstaying your welcome and there's completely taking the piss ...
Got to be over a year now… if I can find that you tube vid where they announced the split, that would be a good indication …

I watched the recent vlog yesterday and surprisingly I didn't even finish it because I was so bored. I was also super frustrated again that she didn't focus much on the rides/attractions that are unique to DL.
She is so insecure that even though her group is going on rides that are just like at WDW, she'd rather just stick with them than venture out on her own to show her viewers many of the differences between DL and MK. Why go to Galaxy's Edge where it's exactly the same at WDW? She shows a tiny portion of the New Orleans Square area but there is much more. She has yet to really show off more Fantasyland like Alice and Small World. No monorail, no train.
I think she mentions another day at DL so again I hope she can show more instead of blindingly following the group and wasting vlog time on Andrew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.