Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Hi all.

So I got into Vicky in Detail (I know this isn’t her name but the thought of her being called ‘Vicky’ is somehow hilarious to me) a few weeks ago through Adam Hattan.

I’ve been watching her latest series and a few videos on her personal channel and, whilst I’m sure that none of these are original observations, I just have to share my thoughts:

- I’ve never known someone to eat so much shite on such a consistent basis in my entire life?! Trust me, I’m far from Gillian McKeith myself but Ar Vicky just never stops shoving crap down her gob. Has she ever opted for a salad or an orange juice? Because it’s always sugary drinks and hamburgers and other crap.

- Whilst nobody can be expected to be on the go 24/7 on a holiday like this, she does Disney at such a slovenly pace. The sloth from Zootropolis could get more done in a day than she does.

- Disney vloggers seem to be renowned for spending extortionate amounts of money on overpriced tat but she really takes the biscuit when it comes to the amount of shite merchandise she shows an interest in.

- What’s with the obsession with basic brands? When it’s not Disney, she’s obsessing over Costa Coffee or Starbucks like that’s some kind of personality trait? I can never understand that weird sense of brand loyalty.

- I couldn’t put my finger on her general awkward energy (at first I [wrongly] suspected that she was a lesbian but not out to her audience) but the “recently divorced straight woman approaching middle-age” thing made total sense when I found out about her split. Is there any tea on what led to the breakup?

- Why does she always buy planners? What is she planning?!

I’m so glad she has so many Tattle threads - I look forward to delving into them all when I have a free afternoon! Thanks in advance for the entertainment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mark81

VIP Member
She isn't a vlogger

She is a 40 year old woman who goes on holiday to Disney multiple times per year and uploads her home movies of trip to youtube

Reactions: 21

Tabitha

VIP Member
Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Reactions: 19

RJF

VIP Member
My favourite part of the new video was her reminder that buses have the name of the place they are heading on the front and/or side and that you should use these signs to double-check you are getting on the correct bus.

Where would we be without Vicky’s wisdom?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tabitha

VIP Member
I can’t believe how dull her life is but she doesn’t realise it. It’s really depressing.

Imagine going to Starbucks and b&m and making an event out of it. Excitedly sharing to the world what snacks you bought. Then being so in denial that you believe your life is actually busier than most people’s.

i work in central London, yesterday did 8hrs in the office and after 40mins of commuting home (2 tubes and a train in the dark during rush hour), I went into Poundland to get a load of snacks for the week (don’t judge me. It’s Christmas lol). Apparently this is meant to be an event. The tip about buying gift bags if you can’t wrap a present… wow. No wonder her views are so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Furnessian

VIP Member
Nah fuck it, I'd love to spend my birthday in WDW on my own. Trouble is, my family would probably insist on coming with me, selfish buggers

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
To be fair she has got a special skill. She's the only Disney vlogger who's managed to make DLP, Toyko Disney AND DLC all look boring AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RJF

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with how much this thumbnail looks like a screenshot from a CBeebies show about injuries and not an actual image of her suffering a major medical crisis.

2525825-D-6-B73-4558-878-B-F2-EDB683936-A.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TheyAllSuck

She did mention the finish time of the Halloween party, its 1am.

My gripe with that whole video is, who on earth arrives at a separate ticketed event that easily sells for $180 each, and turns up late! Biggest waste of time and money. She states there’s no point to do the rides, then goes on the pissing people mover.

Those Halloween parties start at 7pm until 1am usually. Fireworks, 2 parade times and x2 showings of the stage show. What bloody time did she get there for the show to already have started.

Also she missed out the important detail of that your ticket allows entrance into magic kingdom at 4pm, and please correct me if I’m wrong, dvc and annual pass tickets are from 2pm.
Either way, get to magic kingdom at 4pm. Do the character meet and greets that have the longest wait times. Get dinner, mooch the merch and by the time 7pm rolls round, bam tick or treating time and then focus on the specific Halloween stuff such as the parades, shows etc.

She boils my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mco_man

I think what shocks me the most about these trips is that the number of them seems to have accelerated at a time when 1) Disney has increased their prices sharply 2) the exchange rate is horrific 3) there is a cost of living crisis and 4) her number of Patreon subscribers is sliding. At what point does she level with herself and say that these videos, this notion that this is somehow a job is just not viable? Flight prices are up, Disney ticket prices are up, Disney food prices are up, Disney merch prices are up, the £ is worth less against the dollar, your energy bills are up, food at home costs more but your ‘income’ is shrinking - what part of that would lead you to believe it’s right to keep flying off to Disney every couple of months? It doesn’t make sense. Victoria, I’m sure you read these pages - please don’t bring financial ruin upon yourself for these videos. Nobody would judge you if you said, “I tried but in the current climate this just isn’t financially viable for me.” I think we would all applaud you. Get a decent, well paying job that allows you to build a life and then enjoy your trips to Disney knowing that they’re fully funded, you have financial stability at home and you’ve earned the break. One thing is for absolute certain - if these trips don’t stop soon then there is going to be one huge financial meltdown heading her way. There are other Disney vloggers with well paying jobs that are saying WDW is no longer good value for money and it’s too expensive to go but Victoria just keeps going. This is not going to end well for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
Why does she open every non Disney vlog with ‘it’s been so chaotic/busy/crazy’ You don’t work or have kids… fuck off!

A2D255EA-023D-40AC-9BDF-C2E5308AB3E0.jpeg

Does she not know what bacon is?

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Imagine going to Disney world 6 times in one year and still buying enough stuff to call it a haul.
how many travel cups and AirPods cases does she need?
She buys a lot of Disney T-shirts and sweaters for someone who only seems to wear playsuits

Lilac95

Chatty Member
I am totally disgusted by Disney! How can they have the shame to send that box of gifts to her, a box that's connected to Make a Wish, its beyond disgusting, I'm guessing not every child had their wish granted so wouldn't it have been better to send this gift to one of those children!

She didn't say whether she made a donation when she bought her stuff off shop Disney, in my opinion, what she should have done when receiving this gift is also make a donation.

I just can't get my head around why Dinsey would do this, she's a grown ass woman, sending her kids toys is frickin ridiculous

😡

• Wow

Pop!91

VIP Member
So she’s doing a MNSSHP Vlog that’s an ‘AD’ - but Halloween finished 3 weeks ago!

#ThisIsYourJob

• Haha
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Victoria was actually part of a documentary in her old job before she went blonde and made disney her life

• Haha