Disney/Victoria in Detail #9 She's not too keen on riding anything - maybe that's why Ian left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky is currently uploading her trip to Disneyland California (courtesy of Disney). Looks like she had an amazing time

DECABFC1-51A9-47CC-B755-4089486929F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I havent been keeping up with Vicky or the last thread but this new thread title is everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really can’t understand how it’s taken this long to upload a 24 minute vlog???
TWENTY FOUR MINUTES

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god the sight of all those 'vloggers' prancing about with cameras filming each other and talking to themselves makes me physically sick... Like some full on Black Mirror tit.

You really do have to have absolutely no shame at all to walk through a crowd like that filming yourself talking.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the sight of all those 'vloggers' prancing about with cameras filming each other and talking to themselves makes me physically sick... Like some full on Black Mirror tit.

You really do have to have absolutely no shame at all to walk through a crowd like that filming yourself talking.
Bunch of bleeping weirdos

I can’t wait for it all to crash around them in flames

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did a lot more rides in one day than she normally does in a week as she had to keep up with the rest of the group. PS. I was hoping for some credit on the thread title by the way? Previous thread page 20

Reactions: 3
"Hours in front of Becky's computer" :LOL: ...it's a 24 minute video of you with the same old crap, how does it take you HOURS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did a lot more rides in one day than she normally does in a week as she had to keep up with the rest of the group. PS. I was hoping for some credit on the thread title by the way? Previous thread page 20
Sorry not sure how I missed that when I created this thread but one of the best yet ❤

I LOVE this thread title …. It’s EVERYTHING AWESOME LOVE IT AWESOME

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.