Disney/Victoria in Detail #9 She's not too keen on riding anything - maybe that's why Ian left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a lot more rides in one day than she normally does in a week as she had to keep up with the rest of the group. PS. I was hoping for some credit on the thread title by the way? Previous thread page 20
it happens, happened to me many times too. It's not done on purpose

Reactions: 5
finally had the strength to watch her newest Vlogs and it’s just astonishing why these people got invited to promote the parks/expo.
Bunch of self-centred wannabes, nothing new or exciting on Victoria’s end really, it’s all things we’ve seen/heard her do before.
The travel day made me burst into absolute laughter how Half the video was showing and taste testing plane food..it’s plane food we are not expecting it to be entertaining.
In the previous thread there’s a comment mentioning her being pals with andrewsgrotto, for Victoria’s sake she should stay clear of him, he’s well known to be one of the biggest narcissistic in the Disney community and hides behind a ‘loving down to earth’ act.
The fact that she’s trying to be his new friend makes me question her morals or is she just that naive she doesn’t see he’s playing her to advertise himself on her YouTube?🤣

finally had the strength to watch her newest Vlogs and it’s just astonishing why these people got invited to promote the parks/expo.
Bunch of self-centred wannabes, nothing new or exciting on Victoria’s end really, it’s all things we’ve seen/heard her do before.
The travel day made me burst into absolute laughter how Half the video was showing and taste testing plane food..it’s plane food we are not expecting it to be entertaining.
In the previous thread there’s a comment mentioning her being pals with andrewsgrotto, for Victoria’s sake she should stay clear of him, he’s well known to be one of the biggest narcissistic in the Disney community and hides behind a ‘loving down to earth’ act.
The fact that she’s trying to be his new friend makes me question her morals or is she just that naive she doesn’t see he’s playing her to advertise himself on her YouTube?🤣
Sadly I think she's naive

So in the last 6 hours in magic kingdom tonight we've managed 15 rides, no coffee breaks, and a bit of merch shopping, and eaten twice.
Come on Vik see if you can ever get closer to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So in the last 6 hours in magic kingdom tonight we've managed 15 rides, no coffee breaks, and a bit of merch shopping, and eaten twice.
Come on Vik see if you can ever get closer to that.
Yes, but you did the obligatory 3 hour magic kingdom resort hotel lobby chill right?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've posted on here before – I would love for somebody from DisneyParksUK to come on here and explain (justify) how they chose the people they did for this trip... particularly Victoria... talk about failing upwards.

I've posted on here before – I would love for somebody from DisneyParksUK to come on here and explain (justify) how they chose the people they did for this trip... particularly Victoria... talk about failing upwards.
I found a couple of articles, I've only skimmed a couple of paragraphs but might shed some light

Reactions: 3
i would like to know too.
Would sit and read what they had to say and the reasoning.
There’s so many Disney content creators out in the world it makes no sense for the choices.
If Victoria put a effort in I would understand, but seems to be bare minimum effort from most of them.

Reactions: 4
I managed 15 mins, mainly while other half used the loo!
confuses me greatly why people go all that way to sit in a lobby.😂
If you was a local yeah sure or if the rest of the park was closed, but during park hours just very confusing to me.

Should we expect a vlog today or will she be uploading this series on Tuesdays now 🤨

• Haha
Should we expect a vlog today or will she be uploading this series on Tuesdays now 🤨
Ever notice in her journals that she never writes stuff like ‘Edit vlog 1’ ‘Send weekly Patreon update’ ‘Film a vlog’ ‘do a IG live’

no… it’s animal crossing and coffee. Maybe this is where she is going wrong. Thousands spent on journals and stickers and she can’t even map out a vlog series.

• Haha
God I can barely hate-watch these new vlogs, they are boring and cringe at the same time, which I guess is an achievement.

• Haha
Literally flew through the 35 minutes in 30 seconds... same old tit, nothing new or even mildly interesting. Why on earth does she bother. This vlog must be the most boring thing ever 😴 🙄

• Haha
Now I know why YT have a ‘playback speed’ function. I can literally only watch her speeded up.

• Haha
The excitement is totally fake. You are gifted a trip and don’t have any idea of the itinerary? This is her job! Absolutely no detail. Clueless. Too concerned with her looks to bother to enjoy herself. What a waste! This trip should have been given to someone else. Anyone else. DL is amazing. What a pity she makes it feel like a borefest.

Reactions: 6
Ahhhhh oooooooo ahhhhhhooooooooo

well done Vicky love on getting your vlog up on time for a change

eyes down for Vickster Bingo…

Lots of make up for a red hot day

Outfit the day hell yeah to another mummy playsuit - it’s a hideous two tone number that dies her no favours at all

staaaarrrrrrrr bucks

D23 time… with BFF who is wearing what looks like an argyle sweater with the arms cut off

excited excited

amazing

love it

will come back To that later

stupid pose for photo

amazing blah blah

doesn’t know difference between zootopia and zootropolis despite being biggest Disney fan ever

jeez this is boring gets wine

amazing awesome

sticks needles in my eyeballs as so bored

she’s totally out of her depth

oooooo Winnie the Pooh merch let me finger you

amazing awesome this is everything

into Disneyland park

so excited love this coffee!

Casey’s corner asked for something not on menu because she can’t eat anything on menu and gets a list of bread filled with cheese

complains about hair

umbrella puts in appearance

refill of wine (me!)

“just an excuse to come back” bonus points

amazing

BFF Andrew has had costume change - I don’t like him seems a bit of a knob

hair

complains about weather

duck me I need more wine

She’s coming across as smug with her comments about first timers

umbrella again - nobody else is arsed about the minor rain just her protecting her bad Barnet - everyone else had ponchos vain witch

again moaning about hair after BTM and amazing

No rest yet I’m impressed she’s made it this far

THIS IS REALLY BORING

waffle waffle

food she opts for the most boring pasta dish on the menu

can someone knock up a Vicky bingo card 🤣🤣

I’m so excited for… can’t wait to come back…

now nighttime and she’s actually STAYED OUT ALL DAY!!!!!

world of colour looks really cool I will say

back in the room in pyjamas is tired hair hair complains about weather

super excited… can’t wait… wants merch…. Amazing…. Loves Disney …. Blah blah …..wants to come back with Becky or Kate

next day red playsuit …. maUp like she’s off to Stringfellows for a night on the poles

Goes to Santa Monica for brunch and gets pancakes and a look around - most interesting part of the blog

back to room for a rest

excited … amazing ….
Downtown Disney for more food … Sephora… Disney fashion shop for FINGERING …..

Oh god just noticed she’s still wearing tippex fingers

SPIRIT JERSEY!

the whole video is walking around and pointing out things she’s walking past

wants to buy home wares? Love you live in your mates spare room. A whole group of grifters fingering a

MORE WINE FOR ME

Eats pizza but won’t get sharing one had to get her own because she eats like a toddler

amazing

amazing love it amazing

That was hard work!!!!!!!! She did two days in one vlog - too lazy to do two

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing like being gifted a trip to D23 and showing nothing of D23. Good thing they weren't relying on her to get information out in a timely manner. Well done Vicky!! And please burn those "play suits" they are hideous!!

• Haha
PMM’s (Pagingmrmorrow) D23 vlogs make me want to go to D23!!
Dizmal in denial’s make it look so boring and she looks bored in Disneyland that park is amazing!
How on earth she calls herself a big Disney fan yet did not know about mr toad’s wild ride at Disneyland proves she’s useless at planning and clearly not a big Disney fan as that park is of Walt’s dream and the man was alive to see it.
I highly recommend the VIP tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.