Disney/Victoria in Detail #8 says "this is everything" but gives us nothing, as always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Toad thing she just jumped on some bandwagon and did zero research because she’s bleeping lazy 🤣

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Disney/Victoria in Detail #9 Goes to Disney 6x a year. Goes to Asda... 6x a year.

Reactions: 4
Orlando airport is closing tomorrow until Friday lunchtime due to the hurricane. She’s not due to fly out is she?! 😂

That whole flight essentials vlog was just an advert, why bother dressing it up as anything useful?

What is allowed through security and in what containers is not the decision of the airline but of airport security. Details, Victoria!

Reactions: 4
That whole flight essentials vlog was just an advert, why bother dressing it up as anything useful?

What is allowed through security and in what containers is not the decision of the airline but of airport security. Details, Victoria!
Now I always hate watch her but even I couldn’t manage that whole video it was piss poor.

Reactions: 1
Not that she needs to be fake and over the top, but she seemed really flat in this flight essentials video. She lacked any enthusiasm like she was getting bored of her own content. It wasn’t super long ago (minus pandemic era) that she made decent and informative content. Like someone said earlier, it was just an ad disguised as a helpful video.

Reactions: 5
She's been back for weeks but just edits the next vlog the week it's required??!!
duck me, even Jenn tracker is more proactive at having content queued up ready to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been back for weeks but just edits the next vlog the week it's required??!!
duck me, even Jenn tracker is more proactive at having content queued up ready to go!
It’s hard to believe there’s someone else as lazy at Hambeast Tracker but yeah you are right I think Vicky is even lazier! Why hasn’t she got these vlogs edited and done? Why leave it until the day she plans to release it? She HAS MO OTHER WORK TO DO 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Not only does she have no other work to do, she claims this is her JOB.

Absolute joke, hopefully her patrons will wake up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.