Disney/Victoria in Detail #12 Groundslog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing really to do with Vic, but I’ve just come across The Bugesses vlog, I’ve read some comments about them on tattle but what I like about them is they are totally opposite to Vic as they don’t pay for genie+ so queue for all the rides plus they list what they pay for food & merchandise. They have a daily budget for everything and at the end of the day give the total they spent.

Reactions: 1
Nothing really to do with Vic, but I’ve just come across The Bugesses vlog, I’ve read some comments about them on tattle but what I like about them is they are totally opposite to Vic as they don’t pay for genie+ so queue for all the rides plus they list what they pay for food & merchandise. They have a daily budget for everything and at the end of the day give the total they spent.
They are hideous 🤣🤣go check out their wilderness lodge vlog. They like a good moan 🤣

Reactions: 4
They are hideous 🤣🤣go check out their wilderness lodge vlog. They like a good moan 🤣
I don't think they are hideous, I can understand they felt disappointed especially considering how much people pay to stay at Disney resorts. I felt they were genuine in their comments unlike most Disney vloggers (Vic included) that never have a negative comment about anything Disney related, we all know that things aren't always rosy in the garden.

• Haha
I don't think they are hideous, I can understand they felt disappointed especially considering how much people pay to stay at Disney resorts. I felt they were genuine in their comments unlike most Disney vloggers (Vic included) that never have a negative comment about anything Disney related, we all know that things aren't always rosy in the garden.
NH they are a bunch of whinging chavs. I like that they are up front on what they spend though I will give them that. And they moaned at WL because it rained. In Florida. Just another bunch of attention seeking “content creators”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but any regular wdw visitor can't moan about disney resorts not living up to the costs. They are ALL overpriced for what you get. Always have been. That's the compromise you agree to everytime you stay in one.youre paying for theming (which seems more and more watered down), location and the disney brand.

Reactions: 8
NH they are a bunch of whinging chavs. I like that they are up front on what they spend though I will give them that. And they moaned at WL because it rained. In Florida. Just another bunch of attention seeking “content creators”
They moan about everything. Literally everything. And have no morals. Scammed their way to getting an upgrade to Upper Class. Almost always take their kids out of school to go on holiday. Moan about how much everything costs and that they're always on a tight budget when the obvious solution is not to holiday in Florida several times a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They moan about everything. Literally everything. And have no morals. Scammed their way to getting an upgrade to Upper Class. Almost always take their kids out of school to go on holiday. Moan about how much everything costs and that they're always on a tight budget when the obvious solution is not to holiday in Florida several times a year.
I haven’t heard of these before… what was the scam they pulled?

I haven’t heard of these before… what was the scam they pulled?
Apparently Daddy Burgess had a panic attack in bucket class thereby necessitating an upgrade to Upper Class. The source of the panic attack was never identified and it was rather odd given that they fly to Florida almost as often as Our Vic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Gemma 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So you just thought you would randomly post about them on a thread of a bigger youtuber? I suppose your husband doesn't wear a vest either and you are a model for colgate?
No their vlog appeared on my feed, and I commented on this thread as it was refreshing to see people not paying for genie+ (which not everyone can afford) and didn't waste time & money buying Jeffrey's coffee and eating at the same place everytime. Didn't realise you were the Disney in detail police.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No their vlog appeared on my feed, and I commented on this thread as it was refreshing to see people not paying for genie+ (which not everyone can afford) and didn't waste time & money buying Jeffrey's coffee and eating at the same place everytime. Didn't realise you were the Disney in detail police.
Yeah alright then 🤣
Dennys and Ihop. You are so sophisticated you big bin dippers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.