Disney/Victoria in Detail #12 Groundslog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well possibly, but it was telling when her mum reminded Vicky that they also had dessert, and when they were together they were having doughnuts for breakfast on multiple days. She also seems as big as brogan and Bethany and they eat SO much and have junk food addictions (although I’ll say they are 10 years younger, once they reach 40 they will be twice her size)..

Saying that though, I honestly don’t care about her weight, it’s more the fact she hides it, edits it and is so in denial about it. That’s the only reason people actually talk about it. Overweight Disney vloggers is nothing rare.

Reactions: 14
Well possibly, but it was telling when her mum reminded Vicky that they also had dessert, and when they were together they were having doughnuts for breakfast on multiple days. She also seems as big as brogan and Bethany and they eat SO much and have junk food addictions (although I’ll say they are 10 years younger, once they reach 40 they will be twice her size)..

Saying that though, I honestly don’t care about her weight, it’s more the fact she hides it, edits it and is so in denial about it. That’s the only reason people actually talk about it. Overweight Disney vloggers is nothing rare.
Yeah that'd true. I think its just denial on everything

And it isn't a healthy lifestyle, it gets to all disney vloggers in the end. And like you say, so many try and hide it

Reactions: 3
The last time we went to Hollywood studios, I tried the carrot cake cookie that Vicky seems to always have from there. Let me say, it’s certainly not a cookie, and more like a full size Victoria sponge cake! I had a couple of bites, and had to throw it away because it was just pure sugar- it would have fed a family! If this is the sort of heavy sugar laden food she’s eating, no wonder it’s going straight to her belly, hips and chins

Reactions: 6

Yeah but she was on 'holiday' both those times.

I am the same as you. I genuinely don't care - but she has had a few opportunities to come clean and just say. Guys I have no idea why i am the size I am - please help and you know what people would respect her for it.

She went with Catherine - saw her success. I'd be rooting for her 100 percent of the way. I honestly feel like she doesn't know - and the people around her aren't helping - calling this mess her job.

I genuinely believe that she has no idea that her lifestyle is ridiculous to 90 percent of the population. She believes she is incredibly lucky and everyone would love to have her life. I honestly think the novelty would wear off for most people after about 1 month. She has convinced herself of that.

There are tons of people out there who edit their photos to the point that they honestly don't know what they look like anymore even when people point it out eg Madonna. I know some people do it maliciously but I think for her - she genuinely does it so often that she has convinced herself that is what she looks like in photos.

Reactions: 4

I am the same as you. I genuinely don't care - but she has had a few opportunities to come clean and just say. Guys I have no idea why i am the size I am - please help and you know what people would respect her for it.

She went with Catherine - saw her success. I'd be rooting for her 100 percent of the way. I honestly feel like she doesn't know - and the people around her aren't helping - calling this mess her job.

I genuinely believe that she has no idea that her lifestyle is ridiculous to 90 percent of the population. She believes she is incredibly lucky and everyone would love to have her life. I honestly think the novelty would wear off for most people after about 1 month. She has convinced herself of that.

There are tons of people out there who edit their photos to the point that they honestly don't know what they look like anymore even when people point it out eg Madonna. I know some people do it maliciously but I think for her - she genuinely does it so often that she has convinced herself that is what she looks like in photos.
I think she's living in a fantasy world... she's using WDW as escapism to hide away from her everyday problems - but it's pretty obvious that Disney isn't making her happy... I'd love to be able to go to Disney 6 times a year, but i'd be doing the rides, enjoying myself - not worrying about making content and shoving the camera in my face every 2 minutes... being a Disney vlogger is fine if you're a resident of Orlando and you can nip to the park for a couple of hours at the drop of a hat!
I can't see it lasting for very much longer tbh - I think she needs a friend or friends to sit her down and tell her some harsh truths.

• Heart
sure, but she’s on holiday for 2 weeks every other month.

When she’s home let’s not forget the time she went to bed with a giant caramilk, or got an Ubereats because she was overwhelmed by going to the cinema ‘it was such a busy day, no time to cook’. She only knows how to cook risotto, jacket potato, or hello fresh which are full of more calories than you realise. She ohly leaves the house once a fortnight and usually has someone else drive her. I think you give her too much credit for when she’s at home. Maybe it’s the shopping she shows off of Skyr yoghurt and biscuit brew.

I do agree she has probably convinced herself she looks like that. We all look slimmer from the front and many of us will dodge mirrors when not feeling our best.
She is def deluded to think she is a boss babe and this is a real career and she can’t work because of phantom TM. It doesn’t help when people like Adam call themselves business directors. But I don’t think she’s happy anymore. I think she doesn’t know what else to do.

Reactions: 5
She probably wanted to go on some attractions and enjoy something new, instead of drinking the same coffee, eating the same snack and then going back to the hotel room for the entire afternoon...
Yes at least we know what kate will be riding on this trip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even her IG stories are boring. Slinky dog & I don't believe she's actually left the Disney bubble and gone to Kennedy Space Centre.

Even her IG stories are boring. Slinky dog & I don't believe she's actually left the Disney bubble and gone to Kennedy Space Centre.
I’m thinking she only went as Kate would’ve gone and maybe they hired a car; no way would she go on her own out of Disney

Reactions: 6
As someone with a bad case of Resting witch Face I'd be absolutely mortified to be photographed in the Starbucks queue 😂 One of 1000 reasons I'm glad not to be an influenza!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen anyone put so much time and effort into their looks (the slap, outfits, photoshopping) yet always look far worse than if they did absolutely nothing. She’d look better hosed down and put in a prison jumpsuit. She’s obviously so insecure but then embarrasses herself over and over with the laughable photos.
I couldn't agree more. I think she has really cute, doll-like features, and I LOVED her thick brown hair before she fried it to death. Whatever makes you feel confident I guess, but she absolutely doesn't need to pile it on like that, and it cannot be comfortable to wear so much makeup and fake hair in the FL heat.
---
Does Kate have a vlog channel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Such a bore 🥱 and she is back at Christmas I think
---
She isn't getting many likes/comments on her Instagram posts either

Reactions: 1
Vic could easily get a personal trainer for free as some that do online coaching sessions would be so happy to have her audience as potential clients. Well she could even get paid for it.
If she was to do a series about getting healthier, then I would seriously watch that. Being overweight myself that could potentially motivate me and others to get on the fitness bandwagon, if she did it right that is.
There’s so many opportunities right now for “influencers” like her

Reactions: 2
Question: has she ever mentioned that she's interested in losing weight, or "getting healthier"?

Question: has she ever mentioned that she's interested in losing weight, or "getting healthier"?
She has an elliptical that she made Kate drag from hers and plonk in her house, but last time I saw it, it was a rest for her hair extensions.
She said she used to use it every day but I don’t believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.