Disney/Victoria in Detail #11 Wake up late and smell the Joffrey’s!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Morning guys it was meant to be typhoon lagoon today but I’ve woken up with a start of a cold so im going to skip that and we’ll Uber to the Floridian so I can sit in the lobby. Later I might see the fireworks though or get blaze pizza

Who am I kidding I’ll sit in the room”
Ahhhwhoooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just posted a video on her Victoria in nodetail channel. AD hello fresh (yawn) gifted suitcase 😡 she’s going for 5 nights. She’s more sustainable yada yada. Making a list in her planner for packing (why? Playsuits and miss piggy cosplay). It’s a hosted trip so she has to go where they take her. It will be crap like the California trip. Staying at Boardwalk. It will be same tit different day.
Shows off the kitchen that Kate paid for.

Kate appears on vlog - don’t wish to be mean but she’s erm… grown? Outwards 🤣

The lemon dress ensemble is going. 🤮

“You know what I’m like”

SWIMSUIT 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s taking leopard shorts PMSL

She’s got a new Erin Condron planner (she is totally she-wanking over it)ioooo stickers to write your name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her vlog on Victoria in detail, I can't believe that she spent over 2 hrs working in Costa. I'm sorry but I wouldn't have the nerve to sit somewhere for that long.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her vlog on Victoria in detail, I can't believe that she spent over 2 hrs working in Costa. I'm sorry but I wouldn't have the nerve to sit somewhere for that long.
If she keeps ordering it's fine but if she just did one order then that's taking th piss.

She's really suddenly pushing this 'I'm working' narrative

Reactions: 3
I wish she would say what she is working as, as it certainly isn't a detailed informative vlogger

Reactions: 3
So surely somebody cancelled and she was on the back-up list, because from her video it sounded like a very last-minute invite.
Still unbelievable that she got invited back, the Disneyland vlogs were so boring

Reactions: 5
I just get so fed up with Disney Parks Uk to be honest. They are forever sending privileged people to these dream holiday locations. It would take me 4 years to save for a basic Disney holiday to Florida for my family, and my in laws have a villa.
Tom and Giovanna Fletcher were gifted a Grand Floridian 2 week summer trip several years ago with the Willis’ and last year went to another Disney destination for a gifted trip.
I get why they do it but it’s such an insult to those who have invested £1000s over the years for these trips which are so beloved and sometimes very much needed. I know I probably sound like a green eyed monster here because it literally is a matter of circumstance but the likes of Disney in absolutely no Detail does nothing to make me feel like this is earned or deserved. We all know she does sweet FA on her trips and just complains or makes endless excuses not to do something. I used to enjoy watching her in the past but lately I just can’t tolerate it at all and feel completely let down by a company I used to LOVE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fear not everyone - I have it on good authority that she flew to Orlando with a reusable deodorant stick. The trip is therefore carbon neutral and mother nature can breath a sigh of relief!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.