Disney/Victoria in Detail #11 Wake up late and smell the Joffrey’s!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was strange when someone asked if she had any trips booked on one of her Instagram posts and she mentioned being there at Christmas.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was strange when someone asked if she had any trips booked on one of her Instagram posts and she mentioned being there at Christmas.
Wow, really? So June, September and Christmas time? You know she will also have to celebrate her big 4-0 there.

Reactions: 2
She'll be like when the Lodge Guys go to Typhoon Lagoon and lay fully clothed on sunloungers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be like when the Lodge Guys go to Typhoon Lagoon and lay fully clothed on sunloungers.
Ass parked on a lounger for an hour for a Joffreys coffee and donut, catching up on emails and editing as far away from any water as possible.

Reactions: 5
How is that sustainability going vic? Oh wait another transatlantic flight within weeks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Where’s Kate nowadays? Where’s the Kate content? Lol
And Becky? I know they went together on the trip Becky won but it seems like they haven't had a Florida trip in forever. I do like Lisa, though. Victoria's friends all seem lovely.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely fuming about this, then I thought, thank god it’s not Gary C, Adam, Brogan, Bethany Francesca, Danny Dalimore, OHana of 3, Sophie & Dave, Knappily. 🤣
She is the least offensive and smug one out of the useless bunch.
Ugh imagine them all on a gifted trip together 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Absolutely no f*in way she goes to TL. Something will happen. Poor Lisa. Might as well be a solo trip.

Why is she sponsored? I honestly don’t understand. Her views are mediocre and her content sucks. They are paying her for coffee and sugar breaks on the first available couch. Nuts!

Last edited:
I think V seems a nice person. I used to enjoy her vlogs with Ian and Becky but now it’s just a bit boring. It’s a shame as I think there is a lot she could do.
I was cross when I saw she got a free trip - why when she can clearly afford to go more than most people can dream of! What are they getting out of it? She does their free advertising anyway….

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh, I was just sweating away doing my online barre classes and they'd used the music Victoria often plays in her vlogs.

It struck me how it can't really be worth sacrificing your health, finances and future to a corporation that is akin to a cult for a quick fix of fake happiness.

• Haha
What I don’t get is who is that’s giving her a press trip? Is it disney parks UK? Is it Virgin Atlantic? She doesn’t make that, that clear in the caption. The only reason why I can think she got this is because they can cut costs on having to include a park ticket for her and she doesn’t charge much upfront! (Hence press trip rather than AD as in paid for)
She must be pals with whoever picks these influences, I see nothing else she offers

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is who is that’s giving her a press trip? Is it disney parks UK? Is it Virgin Atlantic? She doesn’t make that, that clear in the caption. The only reason why I can think she got this is because they can cut costs on having to include a park ticket for her and she doesn’t charge much upfront! (Hence press trip rather than AD as in paid for)
She must be pals with whoever picks these influences, I see nothing else she offers
Maybe is tate & lye the sugar manufacturer

• Haha
Could well be both

When I worked in travel (admittedly many years ago) agent and press trips could be duel sponsored. Hotels or tour company's may provide the land components and airlines donated the flights.

Reactions: 1
Would she admit to being 40 though? She is pretty vein
Yeah, she’ll say her age if you ask and she said her age doesn’t bother her.
It would bloody bother me to be 40 without any semblance of a career or future but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Yeah, she’ll say her age if you ask and she said her age doesn’t bother her.
It would bloody bother me to be 40 without any semblance of a career or future but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She is very lucky to have Kate

What the hell is wrong with Disney Parks UK!!!!!!!! Are they watching the same boring ass vlogs that we are, because Victoria does not do tit and does not show tit to be getting these free trips. Giving Vicky free stuff only solidifies her delusions that what she does is a bleeping job!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the hell is wrong with Disney Parks UK!!!!!!!! Are they watching the same boring ass vlogs that we are, because Victoria does not do tit and does not show tit to be getting these free trips. Giving Vicky free stuff only solidifies her delusions that what she does is a bleeping job!!!
I get dodgy vibes from Disney parks UK they took Lucy wood and her partner who works for disney…. So I suspect it’s not what content you produce but who you know

I didnt watch them, but were her California vlogs any better than her Orlando vlogs? That was a gifted trip too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.