Disney/Victoria in Detail #11 Wake up late and smell the Joffrey’s!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tabitha and @Daz_Blue for a combination of our new thread title!

Prev thread:

This was the most liked post on the prev thread and I thought it was one for the books on here too:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Prev thread:

This was the most liked post on the prev thread and I thought it was one for the books on here too:
Ooh thanks that was my masterpiece 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Prev thread:

That’s a brill picture

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Prev thread:

I feel like that picture is a reflection of her true self both outside and in. She looks so unhappy in it.

Reactions: 3
I’d make a bet she has no intention of riding Tron. I still don’t believe she rides Cosmic Rewind.
She'll film herself approaching the queue, come out with some bullshit about "So guys, I can't film on the ride so I'll let you know how it was after", duck off for coffee and a sugar laden cake, then pick up the filming telling us how awesome the ride was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably can fit on Guardians. The seats are huge. She’ll never fit on the regular seats for Tron. Never! She probably can fit on the modified seats in the back. They’re extra large. Of course after the ride she’ll need to take a rest with 10 pounds of sugar and a gallon of coffee 🙄

Reactions: 4
Re: leaving the owner's locker being left outside her room. I feel like I remember her talking about doing the very same thing on at least one other trip?

Also, when she was talking about how they were supposed to get housekeeping every other day but didn't, I kept yelling at my screen "well, what happened when you brought that to the hotel's attention?!" (as a side note, what do you want to bet that she doesn't realize that you're supposed to tip the housekeeping staff?)

Reactions: 1
Tipping culture is completely out of control in the USA. Employers should pay their staff properly - that shouldn’t be the responsibility of the guests. Anybody who tips housekeeping is supporting a system whereby employers don’t pay their staff properly and continue to exploit them.

I agree but at the same time that's the system and it isn't the employees fault and they shouldn't suffer. And as tourists there is nothing we can do.

Plus they deserve something for clearing up a ton of empty food and drink packaging, cleaning rank hair from bathroom and make up remover wipes that weigh 10kg each 🤣

Reactions: 11
We didn’t tip the housekeeping at Caribbean Beach Resort, the service was terrible even after making a complaint.
Slight off topic sorry… the tipping is soo odd tho, go to a quick service location order a cider 🍺 no tip needed… literally open fridge poor cider job done…. But go to a bar, queue up. Pay, cider… but they need a tip?
---
Really enjoying Katherine’s version of the trip 😄

Reactions: 5
Someone please take one for the team and watch her new YouTube video and tell us her “work routine” I can’t sit through 38 minutes of it

• Haha
Someone please take one for the team and watch her new YouTube video and tell us her “work routine” I can’t sit through 38 minutes of it
In the middle of another 50 hour work week and about to dive in. What could possibly go wrong....
---
I lasted 15 minutes. What a slog.

- Talks about her TM, said she couldn't work full-time due to it so took up YouTube. Had around 1k subscribers around this time.
- Admits she has no long-term plan. Yikes. Isn't she close to 40? Sounds like she doesn't have any savings and retirement plans. My guess is it all goes towards Disney.
- Starts her work day "very early" but doesn't specify what time.
- 4 out of her 5 days are spent editing. Editing what? She only needs to edit her Disney trips and it's just putting clips together!
- Readly sponcon
- Coffee coffee coffee

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
In the middle of another 50 hour work week and about to dive in. What could possibly go wrong....
---
I lasted 15 minutes. What a slog.

- Talks about her TM, said she couldn't work full-time due to it so took up YouTube. Had around 1k subscribers around this time.
- Admits she has no long-term plan. Yikes. Isn't she close to 40? Sounds like she doesn't have any savings and retirement plans. My guess is it all goes towards Disney.
- Starts her work day "very early" but doesn't specify what time.
- 4 out of her 5 days are spent editing. Editing what? She only needs to edit her Disney trips and it's just putting clips together!
- Readly sponcon
- Coffee coffee coffee
It's shocking really

Reactions: 2
It's shocking really
This is what riles me up about them. Just admit that you've got an easy gig and you want to profit off it. They all try to convince themselves they're doing really difficult or important work, when they're frolicking off to Disney the first chance they get because they can't cope with the demands of the real world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.