Disney/Victoria in Detail #11 Wake up late and smell the Joffrey’s!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230613_132821_Instagram.jpg

Dear God. And sponsored.

It's going to be a whingefest because I bet it's hotter than Satan's armpit in Florida right now. I'm sure she said she'd never go in summer again but can't resist a freebie.

Typhoon Lagoon for once. But her hair and face will get wet!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2237359
Dear God. And sponsored.

It's going to be a whingefest because I bet it's hotter than Satan's armpit in Florida right now. I'm sure she said she'd never go in summer again but can't resist a freebie.

Typhoon Lagoon for once. But her hair and face will get wet!!
Karma. Careful what you wish for. I just hope she actually will have to put in some effort.

Tbh I think why she gets invited is her engagement is pretty strong. For whatever reason ad a % of her followers she does well. And that's important to companies. Sometimes it's not the size of the channel but how engaged it's followers are.

Reactions: 6
No way is she actually going to a water park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cannot believe she is getting these free trips 😡😡

Reactions: 7
Her trying to disguise her size and remain perfectly made up in a water park will be hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed she doesn't say "as always" or "that is everything" anymore? (Unless I missed it). "Not allowed" still makes an appearance though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Say you take 20k as an average for views (and that's low for her) that means MINIMUM about 39% of subscribers watch her videos

39% engagement is very high, there are Orlando based vloggers who would dream for that level.

Her trying to disguise her size and remain perfectly made up in a water park will be hysterical.
No way will she be going to Typhoon Lagoon in the water; she’ll drop in for a coffee and a doughnut and make up some excuse why she can’t possibly go into the water (cue the TM making an appearance)

Reactions: 6
No way will she be going to Typhoon Lagoon in the water; she’ll drop in for a coffee and a doughnut and make up some excuse why she can’t possibly go into the water (cue the TM making an appearance)
I may have to book a flight out now and be there waiting for her to deliberately splash her or push her in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She once went into the pool at the Clarion when she was with Ian and she had her hair pinned up and full make up on and didn’t move from the one spot. Typhoon Lagoon vlog is going to be AMAZING

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the while she gets gifted these trips, she will never change.
Cannot wait for Typhoon Lagoon 🤣

Just because she’s going to Typhoon Lagoon doesn’t mean she’ll be getting into the water. I can see her now saying because of her TM, she has problems with her balance which will prevent her from getting into the water. But because it’s a sponsored trip/content, she will use Lisa to provide the ride and in-water footage for the vlogs. I mean she’s gone how many times now (27?) and is just now going to a water park, she was never going to go unless she was contractually obligated to.
---
Same with the new/different restaurants. They will have been paid for by Disney parks UK. The only reason she’d try something new. Is if someone else was paying for it.

All the while she gets gifted these trips, she will never change.
Cannot wait for Typhoon Lagoon 🤣
I don't think she would change if they stopped tbh.

She has one gear...slow

Also, filming in typhoon Lagoon and water parks is hard while still respecting people's privacy and boundaries. She will either struggle with that or that eill be the excuse for no content from there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.