Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same - no way! Saying she’s a 16/18 and wears a L in a spirit jersey. They’re massive sizing - I’m an actual 16/18 and I wear a M.
I bought a couple for my Daughter and she is a size 'S' - she's a UK size 10 and they're baggy on her!

Reactions: 2
WTF were some of those questions? Like, there's no way in hell a Disney UK park is ever going to happen. Not with DLP so close by.

"The cheerleading group has just turned up".
Seriously so rude.
What she means is, due to ill planning, we've got up late and a large tour group has arrived.

Who on earth doublefists in starbucks?!

The whole starbucks personality make me itch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did think it was funny that when she was in the room ready to leave, she said it was check out time so to me that would mean 11am I think, then judging by the queue after lugging her suitcases along from the room to bell services, that would take a while and she said she the crowds in Epcot mid morning are not too bad. My mid morning at work is around 1030ish Vicks not after dinner time!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I did think it was funny that when she was in the room ready to leave, she said it was check out to me so that would mean 11am I think, then judging by the queue after lugging her suitcases along from the room to bell services, that would take a while and she said she the crowds in Epcot mid morning are not too bad. My mid morning at work is around 1030ish Vicks not after dinner time!!
Personally on check out day (esp split stay) were up and out for this exact reason. I cannot believe she left her owners locker outside her room, too

Sometimes I admire her brass balls.

She’s so delusional that she goes and puts it all on there, most of us would be mortified but she just plows on!

I don’t eat much, I’m a picky eater, I don’t finish food - We have eyeballs.

Here I am stretched out with blurry edges looking svelte - We have eyeballs

I’m a size 16 - We have eyeballs

I’m so busy today sitting in my bedroom in the middle of the day - We have eyeballs

I’m holding the camera up over me head to show off my slim face - We have eyeballs and we can see Catherine’s vlog where you have 4 chins.

Give me brass balls and this level of delusion and I’d rule the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just opened YT and this popped up. She would have been 35 showing off her Christmas gifts like a kid at school! Cringe. And the old background is so tacky

49771710-E897-4CFC-B632-5E7F71D5DDF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
...or the weather! 😂
I've had Americans ask me what the climate in the UK is like, genuinely they had no clue, I could have said boiling hot with monsoon rains and they would have been all 'oh wow we want to go some day' 😄

• Haha
In fairness the weather is equally as changeable in DLP so that wouldn’t stop it but we’re 100% not getting a Disney park in the UK.
To be fair - although very similar, i'd say Paris is slightly better... but I never understood why they didn't build the park further south – France is a huge country and further down near the border of Spain would have made more sense from a weather perspective... or Spain itself.

Reactions: 1
Lemon cake is not "breakfast" ffs Vicky 😭

She mentions it's 2:50 in the afternoon and we're really supposed to believe she's only had a piece of cake and coffee all day? Not even a sip of water. How is she not feeling ready to pass out?

Watching Catherine on Test Track was so joyous. She looks so happy to be there.

Noticed her "Why didn't you get any?" to Catherine as she was wolfing down a grilled cheese. Because it's fried bread and cheese, Victoria. Not exactly a gastric bypass-friendly dish. She's not very mindful of Catherine's restricted diet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I will happily eat cake for breakfast at Disney, not much difference between that and pastries or pancakes, but then I’m there maybe ten days out of 365 and in recent years not very often at all. She is there 6x a year and shovelling park food in her gob like she will never go there again. But don’t forget she is dainty and eats like a bird, everyone.

Reactions: 9
I will happily eat cake for breakfast at Disney, not much difference between that and pastries or pancakes, but then I’m there maybe ten days out of 365 and in recent years not very often at all. She is there 6x a year and shovelling park food in her gob like she will never go there again. But don’t forget she is dainty and eats like a bird, everyone.
This.
It's not the food and when she's eating it (except 2 starbucks at once, greedy!).

It's the whole dainty, eats like a bird.

If she put as much effort into eating well and exercising as she does trying to cover up the fact she's obese, she might get somewhere.

It’s going to be interesting to see her attempt to fit on this
I think she’ll sit on the special seats on the back, which are for people who can’t get on the ride ( too big, disabilities etc) . She’ll then blame her previous back problem for not being able to ride the ride properly

• Haha
...there's also the fact that most park visitors will be on their feet all day doing tens of thousands of steps, burning off the calories.

Reactions: 6
She didn’t know that Japanese books are read back to front, is that not one of the facts you learn and retain when you’re a kid? And she’s been to Japan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.