Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No masks at all, even indoors, for Universal from tomorrow! (If you are vaccinated). Hoping WDW to follow 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Disneyland Paris are letting APs cancel for a percentage refund. Think we’re tempted to do it as it’s unlikely we’ll get back but really before it runs out but not sure how much we’ll get back. I bought it in Feb 2020 and used it for 3 days. Talk about the biggest waste of money 😂

No masks at all, even indoors, for Universal from tomorrow! (If you are vaccinated). Hoping WDW to follow 🤞🏻

How are they going to police this though?! They won’t know who’s vaxxed?!

Reactions: 1
Disneyland Paris are letting APs cancel for a percentage refund. Think we’re tempted to do it as it’s unlikely we’ll get back but really before it runs out but not sure how much we’ll get back. I bought it in Feb 2020 and used it for 3 days. Talk about the biggest waste of money 😂

How are they going to police this though?! They won’t know who’s vaxxed?!
Just sounds like they are putting their trust in that guests will do the right thing, as they’ve said they won’t be asking for proof of vaccinations

Ive worked out I’ll get a whopping £39 back! our passes are now valid until March so I’m not sure it’s worth it 🤔

Ive worked out I’ll get a whopping £39 back! our passes are now valid until March so I’m not sure it’s worth it 🤔
We pay monthly and won't be able to use them, even with the extension of 60 days, so we will definitely cancel but we obviously won't get any money back which is fine, we have used them for 2 trips

We pay monthly and won't be able to use them, even with the extension of 60 days, so we will definitely cancel but we obviously won't get any money back which is fine, we have used them for 2 trips
My partner pays monthly but I paid upfront - seems like paying monthly is getting the better deal when cancelling!!

I haven’t read all the thread yet but does anyone have any advice/tips on renting a villa??

Has anyone ever flown Aer Lingus to Orlando? I’m considering them as they are the only available booking option at the moment or should I wait for Virgin flights to be released?

Confirmed. In the video they play 5 seconds of happily ever after.

I cried like a baby just hearing it again on video 😂

• Heart
Has anyone ever flown Aer Lingus to Orlando? I’m considering them as they are the only available booking option at the moment or should I wait for Virgin flights to be released?
Honestly, right now... wait a little bit. I wouldn’t trust any of these companies to not go under as these red, green, amber lists continue and a ban on Europeans gong to USA forever also continues!

Are you booking separate or package, as if it’s a package you are protected and would get your money back if things went south but separately, I would wait

Hive mind .. do we think they’ll bring the Disney dining plan back ever ? it saves us so much money as my husband and I are real foodies and we just don’t think the $950 credit will be enough

we were planning on going in 2022 but we just can’t get the dates to work as my husband is a teacher and has to be in school holidays .. we are torn between booking during the summer hols next year or just hanging on til 2023 and seeing if we can get the dining plan

I think it will come back in the future they need to entice us Brits over. The current deal just doesn't work for us so we're waiting for 2023 now

Yes I have twice, they are a good airline. Is there a reason for your hesitancy or preference of Virgin - do they tend to be cheaper?

Hive mind .. do we think they’ll bring the Disney dining plan back ever ? it saves us so much money as my husband and I are real foodies and we just don’t think the $950 credit will be enough

we were planning on going in 2022 but we just can’t get the dates to work as my husband is a teacher and has to be in school holidays .. we are torn between booking during the summer hols next year or just hanging on til 2023 and seeing if we can get the dining plan
I’m in two minds. It obviously makes them money or they’d never have done it in the first place so I’m really hopeful 😬 not sure how we’d get by without it!

I hope so, I’m not sure if it saved us money in long run but I really enjoy finding the biggest snack possible for a snack credit 😂

I think it will come back, maybe slightly different - possibly a bit more flexible. But o am not sure if we will get the free offer for a couple of years again. (Though the dining credit has made me think it is possible.)

I hope so, I’m not sure if it saved us money in long run but I really enjoy finding the biggest snack possible for a snack credit 😂

I think it will come back, maybe slightly different - possibly a bit more flexible. But o am not sure if we will get the free offer for a couple of years again. (Though the dining credit has made me think it is possible.)
The free dining is a no brainer for us when it is on , the last 2 times we went we’ve had it and had some incredible meals that we just wouldn’t have been able to afford otherwise … but even paying for it we reckon we’d save money !

I really hope they bring it back , I will be so gutted if it’s gone for good

I really hope it comes back. We love staying at POFQ but without the free dining I’m not sure we could justify the cost of staying there. Especially with other on site benefits being cut back too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.