Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I havent done 50m hours of Facetune training like Vicky but im sure this is closer to the original and it still feels generous
8887C749-3AB6-4A68-A728-417B0871354A.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

I saw an advert for an app that doesnt warp the background, think it was called beautyup. Scary if its true

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
Firstly, using 'slayed' is just cringe inducing

Secondly, look at this little round moonface in the corner

Screenshot_20240621_073703_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
So when she was dithering about when she was going to Italy, it was really because she was finalising the #ad? Pathetic.

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
And you know she disregards those when deluding herself about how little she eats. ''I'll photoshop out my gunt because it cannot be real fat that I've gained. I eat nothing. Yesterday I had a little pastry, a salad, some pizza and I only drank coffee.'' Meanwhile she drank 1,500 calories of ''coffee'', had an 800 calorie pastry, a 1200 calorie salad, a 2,000 calorie Uber Eats pizza dinner and possibly more. They need to bring back Secret Eaters for her.

Her mother (who has no filter and doesn't go along with her BS) would be the perfect talking head.

Vicky - And so it must be a ''glandular problem'' because I eat nothing.

Cut to her mother - She never stops eating bless her. She came down for Christmas and 3 tubs of Pringles went missing during the night. She ate the bowl of trifle before her father could taste it. I had to do a second shop when she went back. She's a bin.

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
View attachment 3004741

It’s such an odd looking dress, even on the model. But the black detailing is not meant to be for gunt hugging. It’s so far from the waist that it’s down to the models thighs!! Yikes Vicky! 🤣🤣
Nice find! Yep, the black detailing doesn't even flatter the thin model. For our gal, it just puts a target on her midriff. How could she not see that? Vicky, simpler is better for you.

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Try getting a Cappuccino or any milky coffee in Italy after 10am and they’ll look at you like you’re from Planet Zogg. I was on a business trip in Rome once and a colleague (British) asked for one after dinner. The waiter asked “are you still hungry?”

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Oh my bad, had a dim Vicky moment, it’s this vlog around 2mins in

IMG_0531.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sabbie

VIP Member
The dress looks back to front? Was it the late 80's when some dresses had some kind of yoke? curved hem like that around the bum? Look at me pretending like I know anything about how garments are made. 😁
Kate has great legs...if her legs even look like that in real life, but why wear something to accentuate her giant hips and the largest part of her body? Boggling.
They both look like they went in heavy on the dry shampoo. Put the Batiste down and wash yer hair ya dirty mingers.

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
I thought her 4 parks in one day video was alright too - definitely an improvement imo!

I recently watched another vlogger's 4 park "challenge" that was piss poor (all she did in HS was get a cookie because she had bought a lightning lane in a different park, so left pretty soon after arriving 🫠) and I was expecting Vicky's to be similar, but to her credit, it was a well thought out video.

I mean, this is her job apparently, so the videos should be well planned. This praise is like my boss praising me for organising a Teams call 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Snark

Resort tour

Blah blah here, Blah blah there, I’m not sure about this, I don’t know that.

Do a resort tour of ANIMAL kingdom lodge and keep saying there are no animals out at this time of the day as it is to hot . Doh come back and film and show us the animals! There are so many lookouts around the resort and we didn’t see any!

Had the bread service at Sanaa had info listed on the menu but when telling us about it didn’t know what anything was - all in the detail Vicky!

Well can’t say that video sold the resort!

Emmapism

VIP Member
Less than a day in Naples lol. Such an adventurer! The Brogan Tate version of a 'world traveller'. Being taken from port to port and doing nothing yourself.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I think she’s making a bit more effort because she needs the money
---
WTF IS THIS
View attachment 3000293
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's up there with the infamous castle shot with the avatar alien stretched legs. She's all out of proportion. Look at thay foot at the front!!!! 🤣

She does look quite chic but also completely overdressed and impractical for a Disney cruise or sightseeing in Rome.

You just know Rome was one long phoroshoot.

It's all quite sad really

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
She’s so shit at hotel tours, why does she bother? Most people would do a bit of research first. She just wanders around saying ‘i don’t know’.
Then she’ll read off entire menus and maps, like we can’t just read them?

The only things she’s actually clear about is where to sit or what merch shops are there.