Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satan's Little Helper

I'm struggling to see what she likes about that dress 🤔
It wouldn't be as bad without the weird black lace(?) bits. They do absolutely nothing for the dress
Wasn't that one her mom made for her? She must be over Vic's bullshit to do her that dirty. 🤣 She said, "let me circle that gunt, case you missed it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I know I say it a lot on here, but it does perplex me that people clap like seals for people like Vick who do the bare fucking minimum.
And let's face it, Vic doesn't even do that. How anyone thinks living in her mate's box room and adding precisely zero to society is worth applauding is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
So still no update despite promising 'later today'. Wherever she is, she's already late and failed at her 'job'
Hopefully, a free Disney trip was just a trap setup by DWP and she’s been carted off to the job centre.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
So to victoria one night in a rome luxury hotel, and a American cruise ship with a just hours in ports in Italy is 'going to italy'.

Further proof she can't travel outside the safety of disney

• Heart

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Sorry, late to the party but HOW THE FUCK was she gifted this free trip?!

Her content is appalling 😂

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I think she’s making a bit more effort because she needs the money
---
WTF IS THIS
IMG_0129.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
This is everything that I hate about these influenzas. She absolutely hated the Disney cruise she did, she somehow managed to make it look like a huge pile of shite, and Disney reward her with a free cruise? Make it make sense.

The only saving grace is that she will melt in this heat. Karma!

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
How to turn one of the sexiest disney leading men into a cock shrivelling cringefest.

Also, what will our Vic be wearing for Pirate night?!
You’re welcome!! 😂😂 A looooottt of photoshop there!!! She’s a svelte lil thing here 😂😂
IMG_7130.jpeg

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
If italy was really top of her travel list, why not fucking go? She apparently has endless time and money.
How is she wearing a long black dress in 35-38c ?

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
I'm struggling to see what she likes about that dress 🤔
It wouldn't be as bad without the weird black lace(?) bits. They do absolutely nothing for the dress
---
I asked chatGPT to find the dress online but they couldn't get an exact match... has this monstrosity of a dress been made by her mum??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Satan's Little Helper

1718990974825.png

"Yarr! I'm Captain Catfish! The other pirates stole all me lard!" 🤣 I love the conehead she gave herself from all the photoshop. Doesn't help that her bleached out wig is the same color as her skin. And after all that effort, she goes and sticks her unedited moonpie in that group photo? 🤣 (Great catch btw, Mark!)

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
I cannot believe this woman has been gifted a Disney cruise holiday. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at the Disney press office and hear their justification. We know Brogan doesn’t get the ads because she’s gotten into bed with P&O but it’s so weird to me that Adam never seems to get any ads or paid work with Disney.

Mark81

VIP Member
She's starting to look more like the chav off the estate rather than the dainty princess she acts like

• Haha