Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Thanks @Theodore for yet another top tier title. 🤗 (Edited slightly to fit character limit)

Recap:
  • 4 years since the divorce from Ian yet she’s still living in her mate’s spare room with no job
  • Despite always complaining about #shortgirlproblems, Tattle discovered she’s a 5”6 unit and around the same height as Ian.
  • Italy trip still hasn’t happened but Vicky keeps telling us it’s soon. We’ll wait…
  • Tattle found out she’s joined a Disney travel agent MLM scam called the Magical Travel Club where you have to pay to have a job. She hasn’t posted about it.
  • 2x WDW visits so far in 2024; first with Catherine Kay where they mostly ate and Catherine dressed up as a rat. Current trip is 3 weeks split between Kate and Lisa, because they have actual jobs.

TAKE ME BACK INTO THAT SWEET SWEET MELODY

Old thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Tabitha

VIP Member
FDFECE6C-3EC8-4244-9786-E0B89B88BAB4.jpeg

she needs help, she really does!

We all have insecurities. I wish i was a bit slimmer… but i’m not, and my friends know im not, so why would you waste time doing this? Either lose weight or accept it.

It only makes you look fatter when people see the real you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mark81

VIP Member
Wtf, a press trip on a Europe cruise?

Screenshot_20240617_125301_Instagram.jpg

---
Also....airport photo on the victoria account, this photo on her disney one 🤪

So she has gone to Italy...but on a Disney cruise ship

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

emerald

VIP Member
I know I say it a lot on here, but it does perplex me that people clap like seals for people like Vick who do the bare fucking minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tabitha

VIP Member
This thread is absolutely killing me today. The Cock Destroyers featuring Poundland George. From Butlins to Capri. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mark81

VIP Member
View attachment 3008298

"Yarr! I'm Captain Catfish! The other pirates stole all me lard!" 🤣 I love the conehead she gave herself from all the photoshop. Doesn't help that her bleached out wig is the same color as her skin. And after all that effort, she goes and sticks her unedited moonpie in that group photo? 🤣 (Great catch btw, Mark!)

Disney in detail #17 - Captain Catfish Longleg and the Photoshopping in the Mediterranean

Credit @Satan's Little Helper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_0282.jpeg

It’s such an odd looking dress, even on the model. But the black detailing is not meant to be for gunt hugging. It’s so far from the waist that it’s down to the models thighs!! Yikes Vicky! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16