Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I bet part of her decision to take Kate with her is so that she’d look short in photos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mark81

VIP Member
So we were all wrong and all right. She's going to Italy, but not really, and it is Disney...but not really 🤣

• Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Well when Disney’s business declined 8% to $2.77 billion and operating profit fell 22% from a year ago maybe they should look at cutting out influencers press trips rather then cut back on cast members etc.
I for one am a huge fan of Disney and the parks but none of these people who are gifted trips really make me not want to book a trip!
It is Cali/Orlando/Tokyo locals with a small following that make me want to book my trips not these lazy under producing YouTubers.
Just because you have a larger following doesn’t make you good at what you do!

• Heart

Lampshadelover

The gifted trips just add to her delusion that this is her ‘job’ and that she is justified sitting on her arse all day, sipping coffee and eating sugar.

With regards her appearance, she can photoshop as many pictures as she likes, but at the end of the day she has to look at the real Vicky in the mirror, and I suspect she doesn’t like what she sees.
Plus, can you imagine going on a date with her- you’re expecting an Amazonian blonde bombshell, and in walks (wobbles) a fat version of miss piggy

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’d imagine Victoria is also a lot less of a cunt than most of the UK Disney vlogging community. If it was a choice between having to deal with Vic or Twattan it would be no contest.

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Maybe Twattan turned it down as he wasnt offered Concierge class or a family room with balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around how someone reaches 40 and has zero independence and needs her handheld for everything.
That’s why she can’t book a trip like Italy herself.
It’s also why she has no career (her jobs seemed to be entry-level, doing bare min with no desire to grow), has to be driven anywhere, only does resort holidays like Disney and Butlins.

Still cant get over Butlins 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
I guess the real money comes from the ads she does for the food boxes and deodorants but still can’t imagine it’s much per ad for her - does anyone know if she has management ?
She rarely does sponsored content anymore. In the last 12 months she’s just done 2x Hello Fresh and 1x Readly and theyre more referral-based earnings. I agree, for most vloggers, the big bucks come from sponsorship deals but she doesnt even do those.

Anyway, Miss Dessert Hater who only picked at cheese and fruit, had the massive nutella waffle for DINNER!
Then bought another box of popcorn mix for Lisa who isnt even there and didnt ask for it. Sure, Jan. im sure Lisa would prefer the experience of making her own mix than having your leftovers.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I honestly can’t get over how depressing the Butlins vlog was.
As they were walking around the empty, outdated grey fairground, kept waiting for Pennywise to do a jump scare.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I could be reaching here, but Adam selling Disney guide books and disney candles doesn’t help as it may come across as Disney endorsing those.

Saying that, I have worked with influencer outreach for big corporate years ago, and there’s a lot of DD that goes on, ie no one that shows political interest etc, but the majority of the time we turned big influencers away was because they demanded too much money which went beyond campaign budget. The ROI was never enough to justify their demands.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
''relationships with cast members'' Heaven help people in customer facing roles. Now they want to build a personal relationship with you.

Agree on Vicky putting in zero effort. I don't believe either of them actually have an audience full of people who will go ''oh that's where we'll spend 10 grand on the family holiday next year'' Silly money when there's so many cruise lines doing the same ports with drinks package included for a third of the price. However, he does at least make it seem fun and seems to appreciate the chance. Vicky is strutting about like Beth Lynch in a Sophia Loren Halloween costume.

• Haha

Stitch#17

I know I say it a lot on here, but it does perplex me that people clap like seals for people like Vick who do the bare fucking minimum.
It just reinforces my theory that the general public are mostly as thick as shit unfortunately! And it’s getting worse 🙈 BTW clap like seals is such a spot on description too 👏🏻

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
After watching her old vlogs, i’ll tell you her daily routine;

Have coffee
Do her makeup
Doom scroll or journalling
wait for the food shop to arrive
Pretend to make dinner of either; risotto or chicken fajitas, but more likely she’ll just get a Pizza Hut
Watch hours of Tim Tracker or a girly film that she’s already seen loads.

For a while she tried to do a daily walk but clearly now she only walks outside when going to Disney.

Forget chores, errands, food shops, leaving the house, walking kate’s dog.

id be depressed if this was my life

Lauurz

VIP Member
I havent done 50m hours of Facetune training like Vicky but im sure this is closer to the original and it still feels generous
View attachment 3005204
View attachment 3005207
I saw an advert for an app that doesnt warp the background, think it was called beautyup. Scary if its true
Can see the pain in her face trying to hold her gut in!

Don't think I really needed to circle the photo really! Surely the bannister isn't that bent?
Screenshot_20240620-204906.png

That Andrew has always given me the creeps. The video of him becoming Eric hasn't made it any better 🤢

• Haha

Satan's Little Helper

She loves to hold up her coffees like they're some kind of status symbol or personality. Bitch, any box room dweller can afford a $5 coffee. Get over yaself. And you like coffee, wow what a unique and interesting trait. 🤣

• Haha