Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stitch#17

I know I say it a lot on here, but it does perplex me that people clap like seals for people like Vick who do the bare fucking minimum.
It just reinforces my theory that the general public are mostly as thick as shit unfortunately! And it’s getting worse 🙈 BTW clap like seals is such a spot on description too 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
After watching her old vlogs, i’ll tell you her daily routine;

Have coffee
Do her makeup
Doom scroll or journalling
wait for the food shop to arrive
Pretend to make dinner of either; risotto or chicken fajitas, but more likely she’ll just get a Pizza Hut
Watch hours of Tim Tracker or a girly film that she’s already seen loads.

For a while she tried to do a daily walk but clearly now she only walks outside when going to Disney.

Forget chores, errands, food shops, leaving the house, walking kate’s dog.

id be depressed if this was my life

Lauurz

VIP Member
I havent done 50m hours of Facetune training like Vicky but im sure this is closer to the original and it still feels generous
View attachment 3005204
View attachment 3005207
I saw an advert for an app that doesnt warp the background, think it was called beautyup. Scary if its true
Can see the pain in her face trying to hold her gut in!

Don't think I really needed to circle the photo really! Surely the bannister isn't that bent?
Screenshot_20240620-204906.png

That Andrew has always given me the creeps. The video of him becoming Eric hasn't made it any better 🤢

• Haha

Satan's Little Helper

She loves to hold up her coffees like they're some kind of status symbol or personality. Bitch, any box room dweller can afford a $5 coffee. Get over yaself. And you like coffee, wow what a unique and interesting trait. 🤣

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
If Jen Lefforge had been there she’d be telling Captain Minnie what an inspirational woman she is. Again.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmy79

VIP Member
Whoever is in charge of choosing the twats to gift to should be fired...they clearly do not vet these people properly

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Definitely. Critical thinking is a rare thing these days. Most people seem to live in a cozy little echo chamber so that they don't have to actually engage their brains.
And that's why Tattle us needed, and influencers hate it

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Not a good look on either of them.

Someone needs to talk to Kate about her tutu as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lampshadelover

I totally agree, he looks mega annoying, but I get the feeling he has embraced every moment and feels very lucky to have the opportunity.

Vicky on the other hand, is the epitome of lazy- her content has been basic to say the least. I truly believe that she thinks shes better than everyone else, so doesn’t need to put the effort in

Reactions: 11