Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh...she's posted some stories from pirate night which was, 2 days ago?

This is the only one she features in. Gotta love that angle, although that close up on her face shows how she is aging

Screenshot_20240622_210312_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1

jf256

Agreed, I don't see the point in the EU Disney Cruises.

Note: Anyone using their DVC points for a cruise needs their head seeing to, it's literally the worst value doing it that way!
---

Beat me to it!

When we wer buying ours (resale, during COVID) we were watching a lot of videos and it's surprising how many people claimed to have used their points for cruising because 'they like to know where they are with money'!
Just to clarify when i said DVC owners i meant that demographic - people who already spend a ton of money with disney every year and like the service and perks that you get from being a DVC owner (eg earlier booking etc). I didnt mean using points for the cruise.. apologies should have clarified.

secondhandnews

View attachment 3008507

she needs help, she really does!

We all have insecurities. I wish i was a bit slimmer… but i’m not, and my friends know im not, so why would you waste time doing this? Either lose weight or accept it.

It only makes you look fatter when people see the real you.
Whaaaaaat! What video is the side on pic from?? I’m gooped and need to see this in person 😂

willykelly

Her colossal gunt basketball baby miraculously shrank from yesterday's pic ...wonder if she reads here. If so, greetings, ya dayglo delusional dipshit. 🤣 While you're doing all that photoshopping, throw in a suntan filter please. :cool:
Was literally just thinking how pale she is! Those converse do nothing for her! It’s like she’s trying to dress like a toddler going to party! Her style is really old fashioned! If she wore a nice mid length skirt and t-shirt with a pair of adidas trainers she would look a bit more trendier- I know feck all about fashion but It just might make her look a bit more comfortable she wouldn’t have to spend all her time on photoshop or Facetune

I have a theory about this, DCL is more expensive generally but the Europe sailings are particularly high. Because of this they have mostly attracted dvc owners, DINKs and retirees who buy into the disney brand, due to the service compared with other lines. Just like adventure by disney..

They aren't getting an average family with 2.5 kids paying 4-6k for a cruise that goes to Liverpool and jersey. They would likely see that price and go to florida for 2 weeks.

This is not true across the Atlantic where short disney Bahamas cruises are slightly more comparable.

This demographic is hopping over to virgin in droves. They are new on the market and have been priced really cheaply in europe the last few years. They are now getting very expensive and people are getting bored of their copy paste ship building approach.

So we will see what happens
Agreed, I don't see the point in the EU Disney Cruises.

Note: Anyone using their DVC points for a cruise needs their head seeing to, it's literally the worst value doing it that way!
---
I’m dvc and I’d never use my points in exchange for a cruise as your cheaper to pay cash price, that’s a given in the dvc community.
Beat me to it!

When we wer buying ours (resale, during COVID) we were watching a lot of videos and it's surprising how many people claimed to have used their points for cruising because 'they like to know where they are with money'!

Mark81

VIP Member
Not even having your arm ridiculously high can disguise this victoria. The stripes do you no favours

Screenshot_20240623_120129_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
If they have been sent to florida they must have had to go to miami and then travel up, probably via brightline.

Mutley98

VIP Member
I have a theory about this, DCL is more expensive generally but the Europe sailings are particularly high. Because of this they have mostly attracted dvc owners, DINKs and retirees who buy into the disney brand, due to the service compared with other lines. Just like adventure by disney..

They aren't getting an average family with 2.5 kids paying 4-6k for a cruise that goes to Liverpool and jersey. They would likely see that price and go to florida for 2 weeks.

This is not true across the Atlantic where short disney Bahamas cruises are slightly more comparable.

This demographic is hopping over to virgin in droves. They are new on the market and have been priced really cheaply in europe the last few years. They are now getting very expensive and people are getting bored of their copy paste ship building approach.

So we will see what happens
I’m dvc and I’d never use my points in exchange for a cruise as your cheaper to pay cash price, that’s a given in the dvc community. I sail Disney cruise as I love the service and dining but it is expensive. Even without my kids I’d sail Disney, it can be as Disney as you want it to be. We tend to head to the adults only area during the day and at night
Victoria would never pay for a cruise, she likes parks as she can roll in there at lunchtime after laying in bed all day, port excursions are early mornings