Disney In Detail #14 When a bear does more in WDW than you, its time to move on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she's had to buy a size that's technically too big for her height as the arms look huge.

Reactions: 1
Appreciate I dip in and out of this thread but both Victoria AND Katherine boil my piss. Of all the vloggers to leach off, of course Katherine chose Victoria. The pair of them are completely out of touch with reality - I still don't understand who this content appeals to, starting the day at 11am and dipping in and out of the parks, missing shuttles etc - such deeply intricate details..... I think not.

Reactions: 12
So she had a cheeseburger pod with crisps and a cake; followed by crisps covered in cheese and Mac and cheese… wow just wow

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's basically a female PMM and we are all watching her eat her way to an early grave if she isn't careful.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
We're getting a tutorial on how to get the witches hair look 😜😂😂
Dry shampoo, hairspray AND volumising powder are used in the process 😱😱
She says she gets 5 days out of the hair without having to wash it... I have one of those little powders and it's lasted years as I use it so sparingly and only when needed... and I hate the feeling the next day of dry, coarse hair and wash it immediately. To have all three products in at once, Christ Almighty
Her own hair above the extensions is completely shot.
Omg seriously? A tutorial on her hair. She surely can’t think that ANYONE would actually want their hair to look like that!!! Omg her delusion really does know no bounds! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always film the end of her vlog looking like she’s naked? It’s a proper jump scare

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Appreciate I dip in and out of this thread but both Victoria AND Katherine boil my piss. Of all the vloggers to leach off, of course Katherine chose Victoria. The pair of them are completely out of touch with reality - I still don't understand who this content appeals to, starting the day at 11am and dipping in and out of the parks, missing shuttles etc - such deeply intricate details..... I think not.
I was thinking that she'd do more cause shes got a travel mate. But wow Katherine does as little as our Vic.
Also katherine overdrawing her lips makes her look like coco the clown.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking that she'd do more cause shes got a travel mate. But wow Katherine does as little as our Vic.
Also katherine overdrawing her lips makes her look like coco the clown.
I think Catherine is just going along with Victoria's influence, she definitely is more of a do stuff on holiday kinda person.

I have to agree on the lip thing. I think her lips have a good natural shape which she should embrace

Reactions: 6
She does her onlyfans content straight after.
I am legit beginning to wonder this. Why else be seemingly half naked. She never is any other time. And the finances don't add up as we know

Reactions: 6
Probs some feeder fetish thing... She just sits and eats and eats?

Still a bit odd if no one has figured out if she has one, all the other diner people who do only fans get caught out!

Reactions: 2
Probs some feeder fetish thing... She just sits and eats and eats?

Still a bit odd if no one has figured out if she has one, all the other diner people who do only fans get caught out!
She must be good at keeping it quiet, or there isn't an overlap in her viewership!

Reactions: 2
She might be getting her piggy trotters out online for money apparently there’s a market for that? 🤮

• Haha
Changes to DAS - https://www.disneytouristblog.com/d...ility-access-service-reduce-abuse-misuse-das/
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT DAS
  • DAS is intended to accommodate a small percentage of Guests who, due to a developmental disability like autism or similar, are unable to wait in a conventional queue for an extended period of time.
  • DAS doesn’t provide immediate access to experiences, but rather allows Guests to request a return time for a specific experience that is comparable to the current standby wait.
  • The Guest who is requesting to use DAS must be present during registration and experience the attraction when redeeming a DAS return time at Walt Disney World theme parks.

Let's hope the malingering duck fails to get one moving forward for her imaginary TM flare ups

• Heart
To be fair I'm not sure she uses DAS. In the last video I watched she went through stand by for Navi River.

Victoria barely goes on anything. If she does have DAS she barely uses it, unless she us it at Starbucks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.