Disney In Detail #14 When a bear does more in WDW than you, its time to move on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't the law state she'd get 50%, regardless of how long they were together and that Ian was paying for it?
I don't know the details of their marriage – but they're down south somewhere, possible that due to the housing market they made a few quid in the sort time they were in it, so if they sold it she would get half of the profit... so she could have easily pocketed £20k or more!!!

Also, if she is claiming benefits, I would assume that her constant holidays to Florida, with all the walking around i'm sure the DWP would want to review her case if they spotted her videos!?!
---

There's also her annual pass - which could be about £1200 a year... but doesn't she have DVC? If so, she could get an annual pass for about £800 a year, but then she has the DVC payments on top of that, which looks expensive too!!!

I meant as they weren't together that long they would likely still have a hefty mortgage to pay off before any profit. Even if she got 10k to 20k. That's nothing in the scheme of things.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't the law state she'd get 50%, regardless of how long they were together and that Ian was paying for it?
I don't know the details of their marriage – but they're down south somewhere, possible that due to the housing market they made a few quid in the sort time they were in it, so if they sold it she would get half of the profit... so she could have easily pocketed £20k or more!!!

Also, if she is claiming benefits, I would assume that her constant holidays to Florida, with all the walking around i'm sure the DWP would want to review her case if they spotted her videos!?!
---

There's also her annual pass - which could be about £1200 a year... but doesn't she have DVC? If so, she could get an annual pass for about £800 a year, but then she has the DVC payments on top of that, which looks expensive too!!!
Depends on how savvy they both were in the settlement. If Ian offered a payout now on the condition that she waived any rights to the property or his pension I could see her taking it. She's not financially savvy and in that video they put out she seemed blindsided, so not sure she would have thought to pay out for robust legal advice.

Re disability benefits, unless she has told some massive porkies there is no way she can be claiming PIP. She can feed, clothe, maintain personal hygiene, toileting and communicate with aids. She can walk unaided, plan and complete journeys via public transport and drive a car which has no accessibility modifications. I'm not too up on the disability benefits via universal credit put you have to have paid in a certain amount of national insurance to get it, and again it has an assessment, as Vic is constantly claiming that ypu tube is her job it would disqualify her. It might not provide her with as much money as she wants but she is perfectly able to sit and 'edit' on a laptop so she could easily do a admin job.

Reactions: 7
Inheritance is another possibility. Doting grandparents. Not unusual for the money to skip a generation and be left to the grandkids.

Reactions: 1
I think Ian kept the house because I remember her going over there recently to get more of her stuff.
id be surprised if she financially contributed to it.

Yes, that’s where my WDW knowledge ends, so it’s costing her even more 😔
---
Re disability benefits, unless she has told some massive porkies there is no way she can be claiming PIP. She can feed, clothe, maintain personal hygiene, toileting and communicate with aids. She can walk unaided, plan and complete journeys via public transport and drive a car which has no accessibility modifications. I'm not too up on the disability benefits via universal credit put you have to have paid in a certain amount of national insurance to get it, and again it has an assessment, as Vic is constantly claiming that ypu tube is her job it would disqualify her. It might not provide her with as much money as she wants but she is perfectly able to sit and 'edit' on a laptop so she could easily do a admin job.
yes, ive been on it, when i literally couldnt walk 😫 it’s assessment based, sure, but she can easily say she can’t do this …. do that…. We see her do it all the time yet prove otherwise. She isnt eligible, but she can swing it, like Gary. Ie She can walk unaided, but she can say, ‘not in a reasonable amount of time’ then she will pass. She def has DAS too so she already classes herself as disabled.
---
‘You all talking about moi?’

IMG_1373.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish she'd save this tit for Tinder. I used to think she was vain, now I think her obsession with her looks is insecurity, but now she's coming across as vain again.

Reactions: 9
I wish she'd save this tit for Tinder. I used to think she was vain, now I think her obsession with her looks is insecurity, but now she's coming across as vain again.
I think its both.

Oh victoria, who has told you you look like a snack?! (Unless doughballs count)

She's probably sat there all morning posing , practising and taking loads of photos until she's got one she's happy with. Then edited/filtered it. It's so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’d have only got up to half the deposit they put down and half of any equity in the house at the time they split. No matter what, it wouldn’t be that much and she will have scorched her way through that cash ages ago.

Must be getting her minge out on OF.

• Haha
I wish she would brush her hair.

She looks quite tanned on all of these recent pics yet on her vlogs she still has super pale moon face. Maybe she's starting to change up her make up.

I just cant believe she goes through all that effort to do her hair and puts on fake lashes to sit on the sofa. The other chin is still missing too lol. Saddo.

Would love to see her dating profile and how she describes her employment at 40. How do i set up a profile as a straight man in Tauntan? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes, ive been on it, when i literally couldnt walk 😫 it’s assessment based, sure, but she can easily say she can’t do this …. do that…. We see her do it all the time yet prove otherwise. She isnt eligible, but she can swing it, like Gary. Ie She can walk unaided, but she can say, ‘not in a reasonable amount of time’ then she will pass. She def has DAS too so she already classes herself as disabled.
Oh yeah she's definitely not above bending the truth. I would hope with how difficult it is for people who need those benefits to actually get them, that the assessors would be able to sniff out the chancers easily enough though.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think Ian kept the house because I remember her going over there recently to get more of her stuff.

---

---

View attachment 2859520
Here’s a real dilemma to solve moving into your own property?
good luck!

• Haha
IMG_1402.jpeg

The cheek of her to call Catherine Kermit the Frog!

And ok, we get it, you didnt really like the restaurant but they went on and on about it

• Wow
I wonder if Catherine has an annual pass, as I’d be really pi**ed off with going to the parks just before lunch, then only doing a couple of rides and shopping. I couldn’t have eaten what they did at lunchtime and then had the meal in the evening. The last time I went to Disney it was Downtown Disney and there weren’t all the restaurants there but I don’t understand this fascination with eating there. Maybe ok for a special occasion or once in a while, but there are much better and cheaper places outside the Disney Bubble.

Reactions: 2
Catherine is maddeningly frequently on her holidays too (just to other places as well as WDW), she'll be well on her way to Vicky levels of "I'll do it next time" and taking it for granted. In fact, she's basically already there.

Reactions: 8

---

---

View attachment 2859520
Hmmm... think she's a bit long in the tooth for that top

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.