Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't read all the thread (sorry, but I scrolled through so many pages yesterday my eyes are boggly) so apologies if mentioned already but Cadbury's Spira.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bourjois makeup! I know they still sell it in Europe but it was such a good affordable brand of makeup. The shade 52 in healthy serum foundation was perfect for me

Reactions: 8
Me too it was such a good foundation!

I used to get an Armani perfume In a lilac metal bottle-
The last bottle I bought was pinched from my suitcase on my return flight from Magaluf in 2007 😭
That reminds me of an emporion Armani unisex scent I think it was or maybe they did a male and female version - it was in white bottle with a rubber press pad at the top. I still see the man one, a gold bottle in the same style, but never the female one (or the unisex one🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️) it was so so nice, I can just about imagine the smell still. Would pay good money for a bottle of that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That reminds me of an emporion Armani unisex scent I think it was or maybe they did a male and female version - it was in white bottle with a rubber press pad at the top. I still see the man one, a gold bottle in the same style, but never the female one (or the unisex one🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️) it was so so nice, I can just about imagine the smell still. Would pay good money for a bottle of that
The gold one is the female version, I wear it all the time! (The mens one is in a black bottle) The lilac one was lovely too.

The gold one is the female version, I wear it all the time! (The mens one is in a black bottle) The lilac one was lovely too.
Maybe it was lilac. Or grey. It’s definitely not available anymore anyway - searched every duty free and perfume shop when have had the chance

Hi my first post here! Haven't read the whole thread so maybe they've been mentioned but I miss Worcester sauce Twiglets. They were still appearing at Xmas in the large tubes but were discontinued a few years ago.

• Heart
Maybe it was lilac. Or grey. It’s definitely not available anymore anyway - searched every duty free and perfume shop when have had the chance
There was Armani diamonds in the lilac glass bottle, or Armani remix in the round metal bottle, like the normal Armani? (Both were so nice!) Diamonds is still available, Remix isn't 😞

There was Armani diamonds in the lilac glass bottle, or Armani remix in the round metal bottle, like the normal Armani? (Both were so nice!) Diamonds is still available, Remix isn't 😞
No I remember diamonds and it definitely wasn’t remix. I think it had a name in french - I’m going to have to find the name today
66573821-15B4-411B-BD31-884EE4079005.jpeg

I think this might have been it but now I’m not sure if I’ve thought about it too much and confused myself. Apparently it’s called she - the name il/elle is popping in to my head too

No I remember diamonds and it definitely wasn’t remix. I think it had a name in french - I’m going to have to find the name todayView attachment 498398

I think this might have been it but now I’m not sure if I’ve thought about it too much and confused myself. Apparently it’s called she - the name il/elle is popping in to my head too
She is still available I bought some a few months ago

No I remember diamonds and it definitely wasn’t remix. I think it had a name in french - I’m going to have to find the name todayView attachment 498398

I loved that one it it was. 😍

WAIT. How could I forget my beloved Knorr’s Micro Noodles? 😭😭😭 chicken flavour, obv. So easy to do and very filling. They need to come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bourjois has been discontinued?! 😢
They've stopped selling it in the UK but you can still pick some up on Amazon.

I used to love Bourjois Liner Pinceau Eyeliner. When they said they were topping selling it on the UK I bought about 3 of them. Then Corona came and we went into lockdown. I literally haven't worn make up for a year so they're just sitting there hopefully not drying out.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.