Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Macdonalds Toffee Sundae
Smiths Cheese Moments
Brannighans Roast Beef & Mustard Crisps and Ham & Pickle Crisps
Soap & Glory Shampoo & Conditioner (from a tube rather than a bottle)
Benefit Bad Gal Eye Liner (Chunky Stick)
M&S Whisp Yoghurts

Reactions: 5
Macdonalds Toffee Sundae
Smiths Cheese Moments
M&S Whisp Yoghurts
maccies toffee sundae yes x1000000000 iโ€™m still FUMING about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I loved Munch bunch yoghurts when I was little. I'm a 70s baby, going shopping with my mum to sainsburys and choosing which one I'd like was a major highlight of my week. I had a few of the Nat West piggy banks. Loved them.
I can taste the banana and chocolate ones from looking at that. I loved them!

Reactions: 3
The Cadburys Milk Tray lime barrel . I never really got over it when they discontinued it. Christmas has not been the same since. ๐Ÿ˜’
I am genuinely astounded that anyone could enjoy this monstrosity of a chocolate. I have never come across anyone who liked it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Which yoghurts in the 80's came in a pot that had feet, think it was a monster on the tub? I just remember the feet. I want those back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Macdonalds Toffee Sundae
Smiths Cheese Moments
M&S Whisp Yoghurts
Gutted they seem to have discontinued most of their hair range - the fresh hair supply spray was ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Reactions: 1
Spira chocolate bars
Icelands own crisps of ham and cheese grills
Pyramints
Tootie frooties
Flavoured toffo's

Perfumes
Old body shop white musk
Boots old version white musk
Tribe perfume
Impulse fresco
Heavens scent (deodorant and body spray)
Joop! femme

The list is endless lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Macdonalds Toffee Sundae
Smiths Cheese Moments
M&S Whisp Yoghurts
I've seen brannigans in pound land or poss BM they're still out there! Cheese moments were epic.

I'd like to add trio's. Triiiiiiiiiiiiio

Reactions: 2
Speaking of maccie's, their chocolate fudge sunday and chocolate doughnuts were amazing!!

Brannigans used to do these beer nuts in the late 80s early 90s that were so nice!

I wish theyโ€™d bring back the original mini cheddar recipe. I bought some recently and they were horrible, the texture and flavour has changed completely and they arenโ€™t nice at all.
Oh I thought I bought a bad batch. I got two multipacks and they both tasted stale and oily, I had to check if they were in date.

Reactions: 2
Oh I thought I bought a bad batch. I got two multipacks and they both tasted stale and oily, I had to check if they were in date.
Stale and oily is exactly it. They used to be crisp but crumbly, and quite salty and cheese, but now theyโ€™re hard, dry and like you say, stale tasting. Another thing thatโ€™s changed beyond recognition!

Reactions: 3
Stale and oily is exactly it. They used to be crisp but crumbly, and quite salty and cheese, but now theyโ€™re hard, dry and like you say, stale tasting. Another thing thatโ€™s changed beyond recognition!
Yea no flavour, i felt like my mouth had a coating of grease, rank!!!

Yea no flavour, i felt like my mouth had a coating of grease, rank!!!
I thought the same, I thought maybe my taste had just changed as I hadn;t had them in years but evidently not just me, so disappointing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.