Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tootie frootie’s , they are my partners favourite and I really wish they’d come back so I could treat him to some!

Oh and cherry veba! (Bottled alcoholic drink sold in clubs in the 00’s)

Reactions: 5
Entemann's (?) chocolate fudge cake (traybake) in a white and blue box. That was the birthday cake de rigueur for my friends and I c. 1998/1999. Haven't seen it since!

Cadburys Marble bar. They were a bit like Guilyan chocolate in a bar.

Doritos Hint of Lime used to be so much nicer than they are now

Haagen Daaz brought out a coffee flavour a few years ago which I LOVED but I haven't been able to find it for well over a year. Not sure if it was limited edition.

Tutti Frutti mint choc chip ice cream - I'm going back to the early 90s here. I think Tutti Frutti had a distinctive theme song in their TV ads but I might be imagining it.
Obviously I'm an ice cream fan 😂

Perfume/toiletries - Davidoff Echo Woman, Body Shop Dewberry and Ananya ranges, Salon Selectives shampoo/conditioner where you picked numbers, Organics haircare (green bottle)

Argos catalogues!! Actually, catalogues in general. If only to stop my Mum complaining that she "can't look at things in catalogues anymore, it's all online and I don't want to look online!".

Gino Ginelli ice cream. Loved the tutti fruiti one 😋
That's it, Gino Ginelli!!! I knew tutti Frutti was involved somewhere!

The advert song went "Gino G-Gino Ginelli"

Tootie frootie’s , they are my partners favourite and I really wish they’d come back so I could treat him to some!

Oh and cherry veba! (Bottled alcoholic drink sold in clubs in the 00’s)
Also add me to list of Tootie Frootie fans..

• Heart
Around 2008 my friend and I used to buy Smarties mini brownies with tiny smarties inside and Pringles rice infusion salt &vinegar flavour for our movie nights… both discontinued but amazing 😢😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved Munch bunch yoghurts when I was little. I'm a 70s baby, going shopping with my mum to sainsburys and choosing which one I'd like was a major highlight of my week. I had a few of the Nat West piggy banks. Loved them.
I remember Pedro Orange! 🍊 I’m an 80’s child, but my eldest brother (70’s child) had those Munch Bunch bad boys as stickers I think, or a book 🤔

Reactions: 1
I miss these crisp type snacks that were in the shape of little hollow pigs, bbq flavour I think.

My partner misses coffee walnut whips (freak).

• Heart
I miss these crisp type snacks that were in the shape of little hollow pigs, bbq flavour I think.

I'm a freak too: coffee walnut whips are my dream choc. M&S used to do a knockoff version but I haven't seen them in years.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a freak too: coffee walnut whips are my dream choc. M&S used to do a knockoff version but I haven't seen them in years.
Haha yes those M&S ones were the next best thing but they have vanished too haven’t they? I used to get him those on birthdays and at Christmas. It may just be you two but it seems a gap in the market!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Piglets?

Anyone remember chef's special Frisps in a silver bag? Various surprise flavours but one was jacket potato with cheese, which sounds awful but was divine 🙌

• Heart
Piglets?

Anyone remember chef's special Frisps in a silver bag? Various surprise flavours but one was jacket potato with cheese, which sounds awful but was divine 🙌
Frisps Cheese and Onion were my fave and loved the multipack! I don’t think I saw the special ones 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.