Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nestle Curiously Strawberry cereal....so addictive but for some reason, they've discontinued it ☹

Body Shop grapefruit shampoo for greasy hair. Smelled divine, and actually worked on greasy hair, this was a lifesaver for me in my younger years!

Bar Six. Much better than a Kit Kat.

Kettle Bites mozarella and pesto flavour lentil curls. I emailed the company to ask if they were coming back, a lovely CS girl replied, saying that they weren't very popular and so there weren't any plans to bring them back. She attached some vouchers (a fiver's worth!) to try their "other products", hoping that I'd find something else to enjoy ♥♥

Betty Crocker's (vegetarian) Bacon Bits. These were banned in the UK (along with Morning Star veggie bacon), because they contain GMO's. I honestly don't care, bring on the bacon-flavoured, genetic freakery!!
I miss the days when the Body Shop didn’t require a kidney payment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There was a pink and white ice cream/lolly in the early-mid 90's. It had a bubble gum in the shape of a football in the centre (which my mum would never let me eat cos she was scared I'd choke). Had a look online and think they it was called Kick Off. Delicious.

Reactions: 2
There was a flavour of Doritos where half the bag was lemon and half the bag was honey glazed ribs. They haven't been around for a couple of years now but the lemon was the greatest crisp ever created.
Scampi and lemon nik naks 🥰🥰 these Doritos sound awesome - never heard of them before! They need to come back

Fry's Five Centres bars
Texan bars
Sunset Beach TV show
Ooh anyone remember when frys did a pina colada choc cream bar?? They were amaaaaazing

Reactions: 1
Fry's Five Centres bars
Texan bars
Sunset Beach TV show
Sunset Beach was amazing. Remember the turkey baster pregnancy? And the cursed diamonds that made them all old? And the hot priest? It was most excellent TV. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sunset Beach was amazing. Remember the turkey baster pregnancy? And the cursed diamonds that made them all old? And the hot priest? It was most excellent TV. 🤣
if you speak Spanish or Portuguese, latin american soaps are very similar, a lot of them are on youtube :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I loved Sunset Beach. Best TV show ever. I would love to see it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lidl do a version of these that are delicious! I think they come in crispy, mint, orange and perhaps caramel?? Really hard not to eat the whole pack in one sitting.
Omg yeh, I live alone and cannot buy them as I cannot stop myself !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.