Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he didn't tho did he? Such bullshit 😂

How old is arlo?

Surely he shouldn't be saying things like that.

I have a daughter similar age from what I can remember and now a chance she would be waking me up that way, usually she's wack my head with a toy of some kind, but certainly not to spell "penis" or "boob" 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I've not watched her for a while, unfollowed her as I was sick of the constant my child's a genius bollocks.

Reactions: 3
Omg I thought the same 🤣🤣 used to really like her but she’s full of tit honestly! It’s not a competition Sarah!
How old is her little boy now? I followed her when he was little and I got so bored of her (plus when she posted his bath tit in her stories) so I don’t follow anymore.

He’s turning 3 soon. He’s a little bit younger than my daughter who can’t spell or read. But she doesn’t film him so she can say he is able to do anything really.

Reactions: 1
He’s turning 3 soon. He’s a little bit younger than my daughter who can’t spell or read. But she doesn’t film him so she can say he is able to do anything really.
Oh LOL not even 3. I saw my nephew today in the back button and he’s just turned 3, he’s bright as a button, really curious and has a really brilliant vocabulary but he’s 3. He would say boobies and stuff like that but he definitely wouldn’t be trying to spell it 😂 I find it really weird that she’s trying to pretend he does 🙈

I’m glad this thread has repoened! 😆

I don’t follow her anymore, couldn’t stand her making other kids look inferior with her probable exaggerations!

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like her but sheesh she’s turned into a prick.
“A is busy completing his degree this weekend”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’ve got to wonder what goes on in her mind when she cooks up this stuff! Also, don’t her family see this and think...um...Sarah, that never happened did it?!! Maybe she hides these stories from them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A (hate it when people just initial their kids 🙄) is 4 weeks older than my daughter. She’s bright and clever but can’t do most of the things she claims Arlo can. But then I don’t sit and ram her with constant information 24/7 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is always setting things up for him that I feel my daughter wouldn’t have a clue or interest in yet..phonics, spelling, reading?! Apparently he prefers learning to actually playing with with toys?! Does he 🧐

• Haha
This thread will get shut again as soon as she gets wind of it as her account is still private.

Can we talk about the virtue signalling "diverse book recommendations" post?! Just Google and search on Amazon its not hard, but no no noo we all need to know about how she is diversifying Arlo's bookshelf 🙄

• Haha
This thread will get shut again as soon as she gets wind of it as her account is still private.

Can we talk about the virtue signalling "diverse book recommendations" post?! Just Google and search on Amazon its not hard, but no no noo we all need to know about how she is diversifying Arlo's bookshelf 🙄

I think she made it public again, then shut it again, she has a habit of doing that--I only know because I don't follow her, yet could see her again the other day, and today its private again 🙄

She's the gift that keeps giving.

So now he can read independently... My own son has just discovered reading for pleasure independently over the lockdown... at age 7!
Maybe he memorises the story and can recite it... or he can read the words (which is pretty amazing for his age!) but can he discuss the story and characters? That’s the sign that he can actually read! He will have completed his SATS before he starts school and will aiming for that degree before he finishes KS1 at the rate he is apparently going!

• Haha
Lets not forget the post from a few months back when he was cooking their dinner and following the recipe ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone has said this before but the narrative she has invented for her child is quite detailed. The lockdown + not filming or showing his face has allowed her to do this all the more. He’s like a character in a story more than an actual toddler these days - kind-hearted, compassionate little rebel, who has an appreciation for classic literature and slow fashion! Oh and wants to know how to spell willy.

Lets not forget the post from a few months back when he was cooking their dinner and following the recipe ffs
😂 Why must she make other parents feel inadequate - it’s quite cruel really

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got more issues than vogue!
She could be a great mum but she’s not a great person as she knows she’s making her followers feel inadequate wether she’s lying or not (I suspect she is) About Arlo’s ability’s. She will get caught out at some point then oh the shame!

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve said on this thread before but my daughter is just slightly younger than him and her development is amazing, her speech and just the way she holds conversations etc is fantastic (please don’t think I’m bragging here!) and then I read what she says Arlo is supposedly doing and I really can’t wrap my head around someone their age acting like that? Bursting into her bedroom in the middle of the night asking how to spell boob and penis? Reading full pages of books? I get all children develop differently but this just seems too much and again, she’s going to alienate and upset other new/first time mums who can’t help but compare

My just turned 3 year old can spell and read short words, but he has hyperlexia and is very autistic so can't speak etc. Not a child genius, just the way his brain works. Certainly not reading full books himself! I used to really enjoy this account and it was my favourite insta to follow until, as someone quite accurately said a few posts before, 'A' was transformed into a character. Completely unrelatable. I'm glad she has stopped pleading poverty with her food budget etc as pretty sure most people have to budget.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.