Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post about tooth brushing, she always goes overboard and it makes other mothers feel inferior.

My son is her sons age and he’s not been wanting to brush his teeth either.. a google search showed advice of “its non-negotiable, you just have to make them do it and they’ll soon learn to just do it rather than fight”. So I took the advice and did it once (had to pin his arms down basically to do it and he cried for 7 seconds then was fine). The next time I went to do it he opened his mouth no problem and just let me do it.

Reactions: 5
Her latest post about tooth brushing, she always goes overboard and it makes other mothers feel inferior.

My son is her sons age and he’s not been wanting to brush his teeth either.. a google search showed advice of “its non-negotiable, you just have to make them do it and they’ll soon learn to just do it rather than fight”. So I took the advice and did it once (had to pin his arms down basically to do it and he cried for 7 seconds then was fine). The next time I went to do it he opened his mouth no problem and just let me do it.
my Daughter is 2.5yrs old and we have these moments and I deal with it exactly like you have. No reward charts or fannying on with special brushes.

And ps, I do believe Arlo could come out with some of those sentences as my daughter can too (not bragging I swear) but there is no way he can read.

Reactions: 3
How this really went down:
"Arlo, do you want to take some party rings to nursery for your friends?"
"Yes please mummy"

Its like she's cultivating a character for him to impress followers.

100%! The angel Arlo act is a bit sickly. Tbf she looks like a really good mum from what she puts on insta but it's a bit much 'my 2 year old can read, write, compose, solve world hunger' 😂
I used to really like her. Don't like the way she pleads poverty, ie shopping at Aldi (although sometimes can afford online shops), saving for Arlo's birthday, not buying for herself. I don't think she realises that that is how most young families manage nowadays, (well, especially in the North), and she's not special or hard done to!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My 2.5 year old could not give a flying duck if everyone gets a biscuit. She only cares if she gets one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Yes please mummy"

Rolled my eyes so hard when I read that post. There’s no way he turned around and said it! I think someone even commented about his level of understanding.

Reactions: 5
"Yes please mummy"

No way would a 2.5 year old specifically request biscuits for their chums, everyone knows 2 year olds are selfish cute devils!

Reactions: 7
I actually can't believe she thinks people will buy the utter bollocks she speaks. 🤦
Arlo was sad people wouldn't get a card ? He doesn't know what day of the week it is, let alone that a bunch of nursery kids would be sad they didn't get a piece of tatt.
She is cringe worthy, it gets worse with each posting, a complete laughable car crash.
She only sent in party rings because she always wants her child to be the golden one, she needs to stop trying so hard, because the way she's carrying on people are laughing at her , and that's quite sad.

Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe she thinks people will buy the utter bollocks she speaks. 🤦
Arlo was sad people wouldn't get a card ? He doesn't know what day of the week it is, let alone that a bunch of nursery kids would be sad they didn't get a piece of tatt.
She is cringe worthy, it gets worse with each posting, a complete laughable car crash.
She only sent in party rings because she always wants her child to be the golden one, she needs to stop trying so hard, because the way she's carrying on people are laughing at her , and that's quite sad.
I agree with you. I saw many mummies sending cute gifts but not one of them fibbed and said their children asked them too! Children that little still mostly only see themselves, that stuff is beyond their comprehension. One of my issues with Sarah is that she does too much, and honestly it makes her mum followers feel totally inadequate - I know I have a few times looking at her feed. I think it’s not intentional but you would feel really down on yourself after looking through her feed. I also think she’s very possessive of Arlo, she always posts that he tells her he loves her the most and how many hours countdown it is til he comes back from his dads/nana. She says she’s happy he has other family but pfft, I think She really would prefer to just have him all to herself and probably they know it. Nightmare MIL material 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I agree with you. I saw many mummies sending cute gifts but not one of them fibbed and said their children asked them too! Children that little still mostly only see themselves, that stuff is beyond their comprehension. One of my issues with Sarah is that she does too much, and honestly it makes her mum followers feel totally inadequate - I know I have a few times looking at her feed. I think it’s not intentional but you would feel really down on yourself after looking through her feed. I also think she’s very possessive of Arlo, she always posts that he tells her he loves her the most and how many hours countdown it is til he comes back from his dads/nana. She says she’s happy he has other family but pfft, I think She really would prefer to just have him all to herself and probably they know it. Nightmare MIL material 🤣🤣
I remember I followed her when I was wearing my daughter, who hated food, and I ended up unfollowing because she would video him at every meal shovelling whatever she gave him down and I would beat myself up - which obviously isn’t her fault but it was a combination of ‘look at all these amazing cute high effort lunches I’ve made’ ‘There’s soooo much salt in crumpets’ (I was like what?! Jeez I’d never looked at salt really before) and ‘look how amazing he is’ and I was like god I’m a bad mum.

Reactions: 7
So someone called "big knickers" posted here, saying
Just a reminder you guys
Then a photo of a meme thing with
"Be kind "
Deleted almost immediately, new member, only joined in February. 🤨
I think there is a difference of being kind, and having a vent on how someone comes across on Instagram,Sarah chooses to put her life on Instagram for people to see,she gains gifts,freebies, discount's, aff links and all that goes with being a Instagram influencer.
And let's remember how Sarah has been very publicly unkind about her ex fiancé, and her ex mil, so please,don't try to patronise with a "reminder to be kind" on tattle "big knickers"

I remember I followed her when I was wearing my daughter, who hated food, and I ended up unfollowing because she would video him at every meal shovelling whatever she gave him down and I would beat myself up - which obviously isn’t her fault but it was a combination of ‘look at all these amazing cute high effort lunches I’ve made’ ‘There’s soooo much salt in crumpets’ (I was like what?! Jeez I’d never looked at salt really before) and ‘look how amazing he is’ and I was like god I’m a bad mum.

This saddens me so much because I've been there, I think as new mums especially we cling on to so much advice and guidance from other parents,and if we aren't doing the same,or if things aren't great for us we feel like failure's and it worries me and angers me that so many women are convinced they are getting it wrong because of so many Instagram influencers being so in your face.
In reality,all of us are getting through it day by day,we all mess up,we all have to learn as we go and we all lose our tit,some just hide it better than others 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
And let's remember how Sarah has been very publicly unkind about her ex fiancé, and her ex mil, so please,don't try to patronise with a "reminder to be kind" on tattle "big knickers"
Can’t agree more. The stories have long disappeared and some may not have seen them, but her posts about her ex and her sons grandmother were shockingly mean.

Reactions: 3
She’s read that book to death to him. No, Sarah, he’s not bleeping reading, he is just showing how good his memory is by associating the pictures with the words YOU have read sooo many times.

seriously, why the duck is she really pushing this whole “oh look, A can read” bullshit. I don’t know how it’s benefiting her.

She’s read that book to death to him. No, Sarah, he’s not bleeping reading, he is just showing how good his memory is by associating the pictures with the words YOU have read sooo many times.
seriously, why the duck is she really pushing this whole “oh look, A can read” bullshit. I don’t know how it’s benefiting her.
This is so true, my daughter knows 90percent of her favourite book because we've read it over and over, and we read in a certain way so she joins in, now she knows the words, she certainly can not read other than a few numbers or her own name!The constant need for her being better than anyone is exhausting, its a shame because I really think her heart is in the right place, she just can't help but be better than everyone else

Mod edit locking as it's a private account that isn't using social media to make money. If this changes report to get it reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.