Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just googled it and found a tweet where someone said:

‘ They conned someone I know out of over 600k.Plenty of evidence too.Both lying scumbags with no shame or morals all to fund their lavish lifestyle.They used everything excuse going even down to the children being ill and deaths in the family.’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they will have to pull the kids out of private school? Must cost near enough £100k a year have 3/4 kids in private education

Reactions: 3
He's still on there but private. She's on there as she was - which was always private. The company was called Musicalise/ize.

I googled it and something was in the press in 2022 so it's been knocking around for a while. Guess they must be scratching their heads how to fund their lifestyle now.

Reactions: 1
Their company/ies have been around since 2011. They definitely did so some really big shows over the decade with people like 50 cent and Snoop Dogg and Ed Sheran as I know someone who used to do photography for their events. He is still friendly with them and seems to be pretty adamant that this article can’t be totally true and that it’s a ‘typical’ daily mail pile of rubbish but I guess we’ll see.

Their company/ies have been around since 2011. They definitely did so some really big shows over the decade with people like 50 cent and Snoop Dogg and Ed Sheran as I know someone who used to do photography for their events. He is still friendly with them and seems to be pretty adamant that this article can’t be totally true and that it’s a ‘typical’ daily mail pile of rubbish but I guess we’ll see.
It sounds like they got too addicted to spending and their income also reduced, and it all spiraled out of control. They did admit in the court documents they they'd spent the investors' money.

Some people on twitter were saying that they work in the same trade and, despite the big celebrity names, the margins are really fine so they had long wondered how they were funding their lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
It's definitely not a tabloid pile of rubbish. Their article was based on court documents.

Their outgoings must be so high that their lifestyle would stall pretty quickly. School fees, sky high rent - all adds up.

Ben…is that you??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am baffled as to how anyone can live a fraudulent high life, put their kids in private school, and not think it’s going to come crashing down at some point?

Reactions: 4
Only because your account was started when Ben started “investigating” people on tattle before calling them out, it’s then been highly inactive until now and then comes in as rather defensive whilst also very knowledgeable about the situation through a slightly vague connection …🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 2
And now You’re investigating me lol
I didn’t even know he had a thread until I looked after i saw the article. Not defending anyone I don’t know the guy was simply Sharing the small bit of information I do have. Geez. I thought people were just allowed to share their thoughts on here?

Amyplusslimmers usually uses his box at the o2 and I’ve just seen she’s in a box today. Surely not his still!?