Diaryofadad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this & came in to see how he got that info, making out he’s some Dog the bounty Hunter ffs. Scrolled back 6 pages on strawberry’s posts & got all that info… nothing new nobody else could find
Exactly! Acting like he knows who strawberry is, was like some sort of threat of exposing who she is as he has a rough estimate of where she lives - and calling her scum! Absolutely embarrassed for him posting that.

Reactions: 8
Just showing his true narcissistic colours! 😬
What annoys me is, this is a place separate from Instagram, their profiles, so we are free to voice our opinions on those we do / don’t like in a place separate from their space. Just like in real life.
I’m not keen on my brother in law, but I don’t say anything to his face, I keep my thoughts to my mind or slag him off to my mates!! This is exactly the same but online.
No-one has directed hate to his inbox, to me that’s not on, but it’s someone’s opinion, which they are entitled to have.
He’s had to come looking for it. In real life I don’t go around every person I come across in the street or my life their opinion on me so what’s he doing looking here?!
I used to like him and his family but he’s a sell out egotistical manic like the rest of the insta crew 🙄

Reactions: 14
We need the worlds smallest violin for him after being on holiday for 3 weeks he has now had to do his own laundry as the housekeeper isn’t around 😢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Ben 👋 how absolutely tone deaf is he?! 😭😭😉

Good on you for having all that money but the flaunting it 😭 my husband is on a decent wage as a keyworker but it's still spread thin.
We're in the last week before payday, and I've just made a £60 shop last a family of 5 a week and scrimped on everything. Zero luxuries, one car etc
Live in the real world !!!

Reactions: 5
Hi Ben 👋 how absolutely tone deaf is he?! 😭😭😉

Good on you for having all that money but the flaunting it 😭 my husband is on a decent wage as a keyworker but it's still spread thin.
We're in the last week before payday, and I've just made a £60 shop last a family of 5 a week and scrimped on everything. Zero luxuries, one car etc
Live in the real world !!!
I think hes been extra braggy since this thread went quiet, that’s exactly why I haven’t commented.. It’s what he wants!!

Reactions: 4
Always shocks me that this thread isn’t more active but I think you’re right @teddy19 he clearly craves the attention.

‘I nearly spat my Caviar out’ duck off ben 🤣

Reactions: 5
Always shocks me that this thread isn’t more active but I think you’re right @teddy19 he clearly craves the attention.

‘I nearly spat my Caviar out’ duck off ben 🤣
Am I right in thinking he earned his cash from an actual day job? if he did then he's guilty of being a show off but I guess he's entitled to spend it how he wants. Does he do something in music?

Just can't get past how annoyed I would be to pay thousands for a 1st class ticket to have quite a few kids around me. I thought most moneyed people put their kids in economy 😂

Reactions: 2
These are the very people ruining the planet. Let's see what kind of world they leave behind for all those kids they've selfishly spawned.
Screenshot_20220214_213927_com.instagram.android_edit_37460581963553.jpg

Reactions: 2
Why don’t they just move there if they love it so much! Also there are other places in the world apart from Dubai. These two think they are really something special

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Aside from the fact that they have nannies, I'm always amazed at their putting all the kids to bed at 6.30 and then somehow having the ability to get up with them at 4am. They must be permanently knackered!

Aside from the fact that they have nannies, I'm always amazed at their putting all the kids to bed at 6.30 and then somehow having the ability to get up with them at 4am. They must be permanently knackered!
Agreed! Despite having nannies they are very hands on considering they run a business too. I like them.